Graduation Day

Hi Things to know:
Y/N-Your Name
H/L-Hair Length
H/C-Hair Color (can be any color)
E/C-Eye Color
C/O/E-Color Of Ears
C/O/T-Color Of Tail (these two are the same)
F/C-Favorite Color
S/F/C-Second Favorite Color
F/F-Favorite Food
N/ N-Nick Name
Y/B/N- Your Boy Name
Underline is your shadowknight self
Italics are Flashback and dreams
Bold are thoughts
~Means singing~
/////////////////////////////////////
-Y/N's POV-
The big day has arrived... Graduation. After I graduate then it's Meteli University for me.
"Katelyn Firefist!" Said the principal. She took her deploma and went to sit down.
"Garroth RO'Meave!"

"Dante Delarosa!"

"Luka Adams!"

"Laurance Zvahl!"

"Midnight Hernandez!"

"Leo Woods!"

"Sierra Colemen!"

"Jezabelle James!"

"Ivy Martin!"

"Ryder Lyn!"

"Blaze Dominic!"

"Dottie Jennings!"

"Rylan Henson!"

"Chris Callingham!"

"Lucinda Black!"

"Rose Lycan!"

"Ava Pheonix!"

"Millie Zvahl!"

"Cadenza Zvahl!"

"Y/N Young!"

I took my diploma and sat down.
"Thank you all for having an amazing 4 years and go on with your lives and make Irene herself proud!" After she said that we threw our hats and went off with our friends and family's.
"Y/N WAIT!" I heard a familiar British girl say. I turn around and see none other than Cadenza and her sister Millie.
Millie I have known as long as I've known the Zvahls. She was adopted by them and she can be anti social and have trust issues but when you get to know her she's awsome.
"Oh it's been so long since I've seen you! How are you feeling? Garroth told me what you did!" She said.
"He told me not to say anything to Laurance but why?" She asked.
"Nice to see you to Cadenza. If you don't know. Laurance hates me. He said himself that he hated me and is glad that he won't ever see me after we graduate. And well here we are graduation." I said. She had wide eyes that was angered.
"Why would he do such a thing!?!?" She said worried.
"I don't care anymore. He hates me and I tried apologizing but he rejected it so why try I hate him." Was the last thing I said before leaving.
I needed to get ready to leave for Meteli University since they will show me around Meteli Campus.
"Yo N/N!" I heard Garroth say. He ran up to me.
"I'll stay in touch with you Y/N during college. Even though people in our group kinda forgot about you I haven't. Your a good friend. That's all I wanted to say have a good summer and enjoy college." He said and left to go with Zane and Vylad.
I go to Ryan and see that he wasn't paying attention so I ran and tackled- hugged him from the back.
"Y-Y/N! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" He screamed half scared to death. I just laughed.
"That's what you get for not paying attention little bro!" I said ruffling his hair. He just glared at me angrily.
"Come on let's go I need to get ready for college." I said and he nodded sadly and we got in my car and drove home.