The Other Y/N's Story

This is Based off of this song.
Hi Things to know:
Y/N-Your Name
H/L-Hair Length
H/C-Hair Color (can be any color)
E/C-Eye Color
C/O/E-Color Of Ears
C/O/T-Color Of Tail (these two are the same)
F/C-Favorite Color
S/F/C-Second Favorite Color
F/F-Favorite Food
N/ N-Nick Name
Y/B/N- Your Boy Name
Underline is your shadowknight self
Italics are Flashbacks and dreams
~Means singing~
/////////////////////////////////////
-Y/N's POV-
I yawn as I see other me there staring at me. I yawned and rubbed my eyes it like four in the morning.
"Odominate why did you bring me here it's four in the morning." I said sleepily. She wants me to call her Odominate so we won't be confused.
"I had a dream. My parents where here... they held me tight and said in my ear
'That they love me and they'll never leave me' But then I woke up out that dream and saw my life was still real." She said to me then looking at me with tears in her eyes.
"My parents where killed." She said as a scene played out a shadow of a werewolf girl looked like it stabbed a man in the chest then another played out. The form of a woman came and
She drank something then looked like they where choking. Two werewolf figures came. A boy and a girl. The girl looked like the same shadow from before...
the shadows disappeared and Odominate came
In the place of the shadow girl. She seemed to fit in the place just fine. She was in tears...
"No one can heal, the pain that I feel. Why did she leave me?! Why did they leave me?!
My dad never tucked me and kissed me goodnight! My mom never held me! And hugged me so tight! I just want my mom! And dad in my life! I want my dad to be good! I swear... I swear...I swear... I swear...I swear." She said as she broke down crying. I go wide eyed at her actions.
This is the second time I've seen her cry...
I sit next to her and hug her.
It feels strange hugging myself but we are somehow different.
"Odominate.. What was your past life like? You know before you came to me?" I asked her.
"My life was like yours. Your life is kind of like a modern day version of my life... my father left when I was 8 and that caused me to run away. That's how I ended up meeting Midnight and we ended up becoming the most wanted thrives throughout 3 regions. My code name was The Odominate. That's why I ask you to give me that name." She said.
"Wait so there was another version of Midnight? Does this mean there where other versions of people who look like my friends?" I asked and she nodded.
"Um yes actually... Y/N there was also another reason why I called you here."  She said to me and I look at her.
"You know how I said how time will repeat itself? I'm afraid that if it did repeat itself you would die almost the same way as me..." she said and my eyes widened.
"W-What?! How did you die?!" I ask scared.
"I died from a stab in the chest in front of my friends. I don't know who killed me though..." She said.
"I also regret stuff I have done... there are people who I miss... people who I need to apologize to... and more importantly my daughter..."
"You had... a daughter?" I ask and she nods. She smiles while looking down.
"Her Name was Hailee. The most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I didn't even get to say goodbye..."
She is quiet for a moment then continues to talk.
"Irene said once she dies she will let me see my family but that would be WAY after you are dead so I may see my family soon." She said.
"N-not that I want you to die at all!" She says and I laugh.
"It's fine Y/N... hey I'm gonna keep on calling you Y/N calling you Odominate is weird. Plus you are the original." I say and she laughs.
"Heh I guess... Y/N Jr." she says and we both laugh.