Blackmailing The Ex

Things to know:
Y/N-Your Name
H/L-Hair Length
H/C-Hair Color (can be any color)
E/C-Eye Color
C/O/E-Color Of Ears
C/O/T-Color Of Tail (these two are the same)
F/C-Favorite Color
S/F/C-Second Favorite Color
F/F-Favorite Food
N/ N-Nick Name
Underline is your shadowknight self
Italics are Flashback and dreams
Bold are thoughts
~Means singing~
/////////////////////////////////////
-Y/N's POV-
"So what's the blackmail anyways?" I say looking at Gene.
"Easy I got stuff on him that shows that he is an abusing asshole." He says.
"What abusing?!?! He never did that to me how did you get it?" I asked a little a shocked.
"Easy you only dated him for a month. I saw him over the summer and I spied on him he was always hitting Jezabelle and calling her words. He gains people's trust and dates them then after a few months or so he starts being abusing his girlfriend." Gene says.
"Give me the photos I'm doing this one." I say. He gives me the photos and follows me towards the two and they didn't see me but Gene was right... he does abuse her.
I feel bad for her. Oh he's going to pay. You can say that again. We both walk up to him. I drag Jezabelle away from him and glare at him.
"Oh Irene it's you. Ms. I had to punch my boyfriend and go be a slut with other boys from what I see." He says looking at Gene.
"It's been months since we dated I ain't being a slut Your the man whore!" I say to him. (Man whore that's funny to me anyone else? No? Ok I'll stop talking.) he looks at me weirdly. "Why are you here Young." He says harshly. "Don't you see I'm with my girlfriend." He says looking at Jezebelle. She flinches when he said that.
"We got proof on you abusing her you know." I say to him. He tries to act calm but I could tell he was nervous.
"I never did such a thing." He said sweating a little.
"Explain this then." Gene said taking the pictures out of my hand and showing him. He tried grabbing them but Gene pulled away quickly.
"Grr you did this! You fucking whore!" He said looking at Jezabelle. He walked up to her. I'm taking over. Go ahead do whatever you want to the guy. Hehe my pleasure.

~Genes POV~ (Wow a new one)
I know about Y/N. Wing a real life shadowknight. All of the Shadowknights know. I see her evil side take over because her eyes turned red and she beat the living crap out of Chris right when he was about to punch Jezabelle.
I don't like Jezabelle but I don't like it when a person abuses someone. People may think I'm evil but I'm not that evil.
After that Y/N grabbed Jezabelle and brought her over to me. I couldn't help but notice she was wearing long sleeves under our school uniform. I quickly lifted her sleeves and saw bruises and scratches everywhere.
"Um Y/N watch over Jezabelle." I say pulling her back. I walk up to Chris who is on the floor in pain and kick him where the sun don't shine.
"You should never treat girls like that you piece of shit." I say and kick him once again. With that I walk towards the two girls.
Anyone wanna do something to him?" I ask. Jezabelle walks up to him and kicks him in the head. "Where thru you ass." She says and walks back over.
"Thank you guys for helping me and
Y/N tell Laurence I'm so sorry and I'm sorry for being a huge bitch to you please forgive me." She day full of sorrow like she's begging.
"I forgive you and I will tell Laurance... if he cares." She mumbled the last part.
Jezabelle hugs Y/N and me and then leaves. "Well that happened." I say
"Umm what should we do with him?" I ask.
"I have an idea." She says and gets spray cans out of her bag.

                      -Time skip-
Wolfy(Y/N) put Chris next to a wall duct taped to it and had spray paint on it that said 'Abuser' on him and next to him.

"Y/N?" I ask She responses in a hum.
"Remind me to never cross you." I say and we both laugh