The Omega

Hi Things to know:
Y/N-Your Name
H/L-Hair Length
H/C-Hair Color (can be any color)
E/C-Eye Color
C/O/E-Color Of Ears
C/O/T-Color Of Tail (these two are the same)
F/C-Favorite Color
S/F/C-Second Favorite Color
F/F-Favorite Food
N/ N-Nick Name
Y/B/N- Your Boy Name
Underline is your shadowknight self
Italics are Flashback and dreams
Bold are thoughts
~Means singing~
/////////////////////////////////////
-Y/N's POV-
As I was walking to my next class I overheard someone talking.
"What?!?!"
"Yes you three are the weakest ones so I need you to decide which one will be the Omega."
That sounded like...
I look at who the people were and I see Dottie, Daniel, Rylan, and Ein.
"We don't want to choose. We will never choose one of us to be an Omega!" Dottie says.
"Fine I'll guess I'll just have to choose then myself...you..." Ein said pointing at Daniel.
"Wh-What?!"
"Your the new Omega." Ein says and there eyes go wide.
"Well I better get going now." He said and walked my way. I quickly ran to another spot and acted like I was just coming from this direction.
"Oh hey Ein." I say to him waving. He looks at me.
"Hi Y/N I need your assistance." He said to me.
"Yea sure what is it?" I asked him like I didn't hear anything.
"Well you see I chose an Omega and I need help spreading the word will you do that for me?" He said. I look at him and he sighs.
"I know you are against Omegas and everything but please." He said to me.
"I guess..." I said completely liens to him and he smiles.
"Great! Thank you that makes it easy." He said and away.
I sigh and continue walking away.
"Well well we'll, is t it little Y/N." Someone said.
That voice.
I turn around and see someone I've never wanted to see again.
"How has it been last time I checked you were in the Omega department."
"Nice to see you to. Jax." I said through gritted teeth. He just laughs.
"Oh come on I'm only messing with you. It's a shame that you were the Omega. I actually thought you were pretty cute." He said to me.
Ugh can't believe you fucking liked this dickwad. You're right I used to have a crush on him until I found out he was a total ass.
"Maybe if your not busy we can go out sometime." He said to me. I look at him.
"Sorry I'm good. Maybe... never." I say and walked away.
I go out of the school and head to my house and I saw Midnight walking.
"Hey Mid." I say to her. She looks at m.
"Hey N/N! How are you doing?" She says to me.
"I'm great! Soooo.... how are you and Ryan?" I ask her.
"It's been great! I like him a lot and I do to!" She said. We ended up talking for a while till I reached my house.
"I'll see you later Midnight" I said walking into my house. I noticed my moms car on the way in.
I plopped down on the couch all tired and just wanted to sleep and relax.
But for some reason the stupid mother fucking house phone rang.
I groan and get up to answer it.
"Hello?"
"Hi is this Rylee?" Some guy asked.
"No Rylee is my mom." I said to him.
"Oh ok well tell her I need to change the plans to Friday please." He says to me. I just sigh.
"Ok I will..." I say a bit annoyed.
The guy hangs up and I just grow mad.
She always does this...