Open up a little to me

- I like you, but I don't want you to overthink it, okay? I just like you and everything we would be able to have is fine with me. - said Gun smiling. There was no trace of awkwardness in his beautiful face. It was Off who felt somewhat nervous and shy. He was the older one he wasn't supposed to feel like that and being told words of support to make him feel better and less confused. Gun stroked his arm in a soothing gesture. They were at Off's place, just the two of them. Otherwise that kind of conversation wouldn't take place. Their relationship was changing and Off knew it. He was confused, hesitant, but at the same time kind of excited. The lack of ability to express his feelings was the biggest problem here and the thing that he was extremely shy to talk about feelings in general. Just the fact that his younger friend could be so open about everything made him that much more flustered to say or do something. Someone might say Gun can be overwhelming, sometimes too "into your face", but Off thought it's adorable when he was trying to get Off's attention like that. Besides it was just the first impression, because he usually gets playful and teasing with his friends. There were other sides to his personality if you got to know him better. He was a loyal and considerate friend. He could talk for hours about things he liked. He was hard working and really fucking talented. He wasn't that much of a clumsy dork as it seems at first glance. He could dive and even ride a horse. He could be sexy too. Not quite boyish, but not really girlish either. His face and his body was somewhere beyond gender cute. His expression reminded Off of someone who is a naughty and pouty boy, but it was cute. Off sometimes could stare at Gun for hours and he was almost positive that he was the only one so affected by Gun's mere presence. But it wasn't just that. His character was surprisingly strong for someone so fragile looking. He was confident and he could outshine anyone easily with all that various features he got to his personality. He could laugh off any embarrassing situation, but he was brave too. Facing every problem with cool head and reasonable thinking. Always trying to avoid miscommunication. Off was so grateful for it at this very moment. It was easier to shake off his embarrassment when Gun was like that with him. Talking things out, communicating, understanding, making each other comfortable even in this situation that Off wasn't sure how to describe and how he feels about yet.
- I-I like you too. I think you know I consider us best friends, but recently I'm not sure what kind of best friends we are exactly...
- No pressure. - Gun squeezed his shoulder reassuringly - As I said I'm fine with anything this could be, remember that, Papii. - that shiny smile again and the nickname that Gun made up for him were making Off's heart feel all bubbly and happy. Suddenly he wasn't sure anymore why he was so worried a minute ago hearing the confession. But it wasn't really a confession, was it? Best friends were allowed to say they like each other, right? But it felt a bit more than that. For now just as Gun said, no need to overthink. He should focus on what he was feeling, not thinking about other people thinking and definitely not trying to label anything. Not with Atthaphan.
- I know you tend to keep things to yourself, but I will keep trying to make you open up to me more. We are close friends, but I can tell there are topics that you are reluctant to touch with me and I don't want any silly miscommunication to come between us ever again and I'm definitely not stepping back from our closeness. Just talk to me. Whatever it is you have on your mind, you have to know that at this point nothing can put me off. Please, always be honest with me. Just as I'm being honest with you now. - Gun's eyes were determined and serious but with evident softens in his gaze.
- Okay. - Off was stunned, because everything seemed so clear in his friend's mind. - I know and I promise I will try. I don't want us to fight about anything ever again too. It was awful.
- Good. Because there is no point in hurting each other, just because we are too embarrassed to talk.
- Yes. I want us to be good too, because I care about you.
- I know. - he was happy now. You could say by his smile showing itself again that Gun was happy Off understood his point.
- So... I can ask you about anything right? - Off started to be uneasy again but trying to have this conversation properly.
- Of course. - Gun answered immediately and added cheekily - Don't be shy. :3
- Stop teasing if you know it's out of my comfort zone to talk about certain things. - Off took a deep breath trying to calm himself.
- Okay, okay, but you know that teasing is my second nature. I do it without thinking... Especially to the people I like.
- Hey! You just said you won't tease and somehow managed to tease again at the same time! You're unbelievable. - Off shook his head incredulously, but he had to admit at least to himself that this lightened the mood and made him more at ease. So, he took another deep breath and continued - I want to ask, but you don't have to answer if you don't feel like it and if you do I assure you it will stay between us.
- Okay. What is it? Just ask. I know I can trust you.
- Are you, I mean, I'm just curious because this is a thing we've never talked about. - Gun was being patient with Off's awkward approach. - Are you... Are you not straight?
- I like your choice of words. - Gun giggled and Off felt stupid for being the only one that awkward - I should answer that you fall in love with a person not gender, but this is not an interview where that kind of vague reply is appropriate.
- I said you don't have to...
- No, it's all right. And you're right. In fact it's way more likely for me to fall for a guy than a girl. So, yes, not straight.
- Okay. - Off didn't know where to move with the conversation after that. Luckily Gun knew.
- What about you? You weren't in any serious relationship, were you? Not counting that couple of dates with that long haired girl last year.
- No, I wasn't . I have never really looked for a, how do you say it, romantic relationship. I think if I happen to fall in love with a... a person by chance it would be all right then.
- A person?
- A person. - this said Gun everything there was to know and made Off blush visibly.
- Have you ever been in a relationship before? - "so curious" thought Gun, but refrained from saying it out loud to not be accused of teasing again.
- I haven't. As you know and can relate to I'm always busy with work. So no time for dating or thinking about trying to date.
- Yeah, I relate. - Off finally cracked a smile - But actually I think time is not really that big of a problem. We still have time for friends and stuff. I mean, if the right person appears time shouldn't be a problem that much, right?
- Yeah. - Gun nodded and smiled a little - You see? We can talk. Wasn't that scary, hmm? - that naughty kid was on it again.
- Shut up. - the older blushed and turned to lay on the bed facing away from Gun to hide it. Embarrassed but in his voice a trace of amusement could be heard.
- Papiiii! No! You were doing so good. Don't turn away now. - the younger boy flipped himself towards Off wrapping arms around him in a familiar gesture. Gun's small body snuggled close to Off's back, nose immediately in the crook of Papii's neck. Cold tip of that nose poking warm skin. It felt  really nice and cosy and all kinds of good which Off wasn't bothered to categorise now.
- You can be shy in front of me. After all I already know you are. There's nothing to hide. 😈
- Ugh, I know, but it's not that I can help it. Besides, how can you be so straightforward, so... I don't know. So confident and careless? It seems like with everything in your life you are always in charge and it comes so easy to you.
- Papii~. - Gun started saying to his ear smirking - Because I am what they call a ~Power Bottom~. - he said the last words in a whisper. - I like having control.
- Ooh, god. - Off hid his face fully in the pillow. - You're going to be the death of me.
- It's so cute a big boy like you gets flustered that easily. - Gun giggled - Makes me want to tease you even more.
- Fuck off. - the older boy said exasperated.
- Oh, do you want me to fuck off?
- No... Well, not really. You can be really overwhelming sometimes, but... at the end of the day I'm glad I have you in my life. - he ended the sentence quickly.
- What? I haven't heard you clearly. You're mumbling into the pillow. - Gun leaned on Off with his whole body lying on top of him now.
- I'm not repeating that. - came a slightly irritated answer. Gun laughed again.
- That's okay, Papii, I heard you. Was just, you know, teasing.
- And I was thinking I shouldn't be fooled be the first impression of you, but when I first saw you I thought "this kid is naughty" and it turned out to be so spot on.
- But you are glad you have me in your life, right? 😈
- I take back whatever I've just said. You're not naughty. You're a little devil! - Off's complaints were accompanied by Gun's cheeky laughter and more cuddling. - I feel like all the blood from my blushing face is never going back to the rest of my body now. - he moaned.
- Are you sure? - Gun grinded his hips against Off's butt - maybe I should try to help make the blood head in another direction?
- Ah, stop! - moaned Off flustered beyond imagination. He really wanted to crawl beneath the covers and hide, but on the other hand Atthaphan pressed against him like that with his mouth ghosting against his neck, his sweet smell around him made him dizzy in a good way, but he was not ready to admit that yet. "Power bottom", it was a term regarding sex... - You are so shameless, oh my god.
- I'm sorry, but you bring out the best in me apparently. 😁
- Best, my ass. - Off tried to shrug Gun off of him.
- Papii, you're asking for me commenting on your ass with that kind of response. - Gun put his palm on Off's hip squeezing gently, almost fondling his bottom and giggling.
- Ugh... I give up. - moaned Off, because he was affected by all of Gun's flirting and wasn't prepared for whatever might happen if they continued bickering this way - I'm not gonna win against you, because you're pure evil and shameless flirt. Please stop.
- Papii, I'm not gonna do anything you don't want. I hope you know that. - Gun sounded concerned.
- I know, but just... stop for now. I can't handle that many embarrassing things at one evening. - Off still totally blushing turned to face his friend and hid his face in the younger one's chest this time. He needed to show that he is not stopping their usual affections and wanted to find comfort in it too. Gun understood him without words this time and reciprocated the hug.
- Can we go to sleep already? - Off mumbled into Gun's chest.
- Of course, Papii.💖 It was a long day after all.
- Uhm. - agreed Off not moving from his friend's embrace.
- Sweet dreams, Papii - he ruffled Off's hair - and thank you for opening up a little. - then Off felt him kissing the top of his head and in return squeezed the smaller boy and nuzzled his face to his chest.
- Good night, N'Gun. - he was insufferable but definitely the most precious to him. However Off was too shy to add "I really like you" even though it was so true. Gun closed his eyes thinking "For now. He wanted me to stop, but just for now". Smile didn't leave his face till he fell asleep.