Be careful what you wish for

After responding to Papii's Instagram birthday post, Gun waited for him to maybe call or message him on LINE, but nothing came. He had to remind himself not to be selfish again. Off was supposed to start his working day from around 5 am, so he should be sleeping already.
Gun received many wishes from family and friends, so he answered every one of them, since he was still up anyway. He was sure his day is going to be busy too, despite the fact that the birthday event was scheduled for the 6th of October, so two days away.
***
Gun was busy receiving more wishes and treats from the morning as he suspected. It was lovely. Even the Starbucks located at GMMTV had cup holders with his face and the board in the office was full of sticky notes with messages for him.

- Hey, Tawan. - New asked - Why is Off messaging me to ask what Gun is doing? I mean, can't he ask himself?
- Really? He didn't text me. - Tay checked his phone. They've just left the GMMTV and were headed to the gym as usual.
- Shit, he probably didn't want you to know it if he messaged only me.
- So what? I know already. - Tay was curious - What did he said?
- He was asking about Gun. Like, if he is at GMMTV, who he is with, what is he doing, what is he up to next.
- Are they fighting? - Tay said concerned.
- I don't think so. - New was almost as confused as his boyfriend. - When I asked why he is not calling Gun to ask about all those things, he said Gun mustn't know he asked.
- Hmm... It's strange.
- Yeah, but it explains why he messaged me about it and not you. - New smiled.
- How does it explain anything? - Tay frowned.
- Well, I'm clearly a more trustworthy friend. - New said proudly.
- Oi! That's not true! - Tay yelled.
- It is. You would expose Off to Gun immediately.
- I wouldn't! - Tay tried to hit the other boy with his gym bag, but he dodged it laughing.
It was an early afternoon, so when they entered the gym there was almost no one there. They got changed and started the usual work out routine.
- Stop taking videos already. - Tay said annoyed.
- But you did the same a moment ago. - New argued as he was taking a video of him and Tawan. - Show me your muscles. - he giggled and Tay huffed a laugh himself doing as ordered.
- Seriously, isn't it enough if I already posted a gym IG story?
- No, I want every fan to see that sexy sweaty body. - New giggled tapping on his phone.
- You mean yours, right? - Tay blushed.
- No, yours. - New smiled checking Tawan out from head to toe. Tay blushed even harder and turned his back to the boy who was teasing him. - Where are you going? You were supposed to assist me when I'm lifting weights. - New complained.
- I'm going for a run over there. - Tay mumbled going to the treadmill across the room not looking New's direction.
- Okay, but don't run away. - Newwie joked getting back to exercising. From time to time he was stealing glances at the other boy though. It was good to be able to do so without pretending in front of Tay that he wasn't. It made the other boy shy when normally he would talk back like he always does to any other kind of teasing. New wasn't fooled by his timid demeanour, he knew that behind that supposed shyness Tay is really rather tempted by the teasing and wanting to respond to it. Probably only the fact that they were in a public place was stopping him. New continued the work out for a while, but honestly, he was not feeling it today. On the other side of the room Tay seemed to be a lot into the jogging though, since he didn't notice New coming closer to him. He watched Tay for a moment taking his time to decide what to do. Well, he knew what he wanted to do, but was thinking of how to approach it when Tawan stopped the treadmill and started to walk away completely ignoring him. Such an indifference was like a trigger to New. He jumped towards Tawan swooping him in his arms and trying to carry him. It wasn't that easy, because Tay struggled against it sending both of them to the floor.
- Must you be so difficult? - complained New while they were wrestling.
- Me? - argued Tawan - Why the fuck would you attack me like that?
- Idiot, I was trying to be playful. - New explained and Tay frowned at him, still gripping New's hands together, protecting himself from being grabbed again. However Newwie had the advantage of being a bit bigger and heavier than him, so he managed to pin Tay to the ground finally. He wriggled against Tay forcing him to spread his legs a little so he could lie comfortably on top of him.
- Newwie, don't... - Tawan gasped feeling pressure against his crotch. - We're at a freakin' gym.
- I wanted to bring you to the locker room, but you didn't let me carry you. - the younger boy cocked his eyebrow.
- Why we always have to fight? - Tay whined attempting to push the other boy away, but it was only creating a friction he was at the same time trying to avoid so it was futile.
- It's not fighting, it's bickering. - New said - Besides, I know you like being handled. - he smirked and Tay blushed to the tips of his ears. He tried to cover his face with his hands and New let him, because with his arms up Tay was making a space for New to pull his tank top up. One hand securing Tay's arms up and the other palming his abdomen.
- Newwie... - the older boy moaned helplessly - Not here...
- You mean, not your nipples or not on the gym's floor? - New smiled mischievously.
- You fucking jerk! - Tawan started struggling vigorously again.
- If... - New pinned him down with the whole weight of his body, so he was able to utter the words straight into Tay's ear. - If you're goanna get up and go to the shower obediently right now, I'm letting you go.
- And if not? - Tay retorted cockily, because bickering with New about everything was his second nature, even if he was certainly in a lost position right now.
- I'm gonna have my way with you, here on the floor where anyone can walk in on us any second. - New said.
- You wouldn't dare. - Tay snorted, but it didn't sound as confident as he hoped it would.
- Try me. - New smiled cheekily slipping his palm down Tawan's shorts.
- Oi, for fucks sake! - Tay squirmed.
- I assume you're gonna behave then?
- Yes, damn it. - Tay jerked away as soon as New lifted his body off of him. He got up looking nervously around relieved there was no one in sight. New just smirked and escorted Tay to the bathroom, his hand on the other boy's lower back.
- You know, what Gun told us about yesterday... - New said pulling Tay inside one cabin - I'm feeling inspired.
***
Off was rushing through the crowded city. He made everything to speed up the process of filming the silly TV show he was invited to. He arrived on time, he watched himself not to say anything stupid that could lead to re-filming anything, he was altogether on his best and most professional behaviour. The plan was to leave the studio as early as possible and make it on time to the surprise fan gathering for Gun's birthday this evening. Obviously no one knew about it, except for him, P'Kwang, their closest assistant and P'Yui the manager. Some fans contacted her privately about secretly organising the meeting and agreed that around 8:00 pm on the 4th of October P'Kwang is going to take Gun to the approved place. It was top secret, so no one was writing about it on social media to prevent Gun from finding out. To be honest, Off wasn't sure himself if he is going to make it, because even if he finished filming earlier, the traffic jam at this hour was tremendous. The whole day Off was really holding himself back. He was answering Gun's messages tersely to not give anything away. He knew Gun is secretly sulking a bit at him being so distant on the day of his birthday, but it was necessary. Of course Off was feeling guilty for treating Gun like that, but it was for the greater good. After half an hour spent in a line of not moving cars, Off ditched the crew in the company car and took a bike taxi, so he managed to make a few shortcuts and most importantly finally arrive at the location. He messaged Kwang asking where are they and if she ordered the cake. Everything was going smoothly so far and the only thing left now was to sneakily appear at the square, so Gun wouldn't know earlier. It was not as easy as it seemed with so many fans wandering around the area.