Reveal

- The video is out! - shouted Tay when he finally found New in the office.
- What video? What are you talking about? - New was clueless and curious, because it was rare that something got his friend thrilled like that.
- The #OffisRevealed video! Didn't you see?? It's all over the internet. Well, amongst fans at least.
- Okay, but what's the matter with it?
- Listen. And this is a good one. Some fan during the last GMMTV closed event took a video from afar of Off hugging Gun!!
- Well, they do hug all the time that's nothing new.
- No, not like that! Off was not only hugging him, but he was petting his head, whispering in his ear and just acted really lovey-dovey. You know, like what Gun would usually do to Off not the other way around.
- Isn't it overreacting though? Maybe it's...
- No! You don't understand. You gotta see it yourself. - he took his phone out and searched for the video. He already retweeted it. New was actually surprised when he saw the recording. It was really something most of the people would call out of character for Off. He was so affectionate to Gun. New never saw him doing something like that.
- Did Off saw that?
- I don't think so. Not yet.
- Is he gonna freak out? I mean - he lowered his voice - if they're really together this may be bad. They probably don't want to be out if they didn't tell anyone yet.
- So, you think they really are together? - Tay was super excited.
- Man, we are all in this business and we all do the fan service shit. There are some ships that are best bros and all, but we do it for the fans not in secret. And have you ever seen anyone that close?
- I haven't. And that's what I'm talking about. Like, we are close, but, you know. - he made a motion with his hand between them.
- Yeah, Off and Gun are close with a completely different feeling. - New added and his friend nodded in agreement.
- We should do it. - Tay declared seriously.
- Do what? - Newwie was lost again.
- The thing we decided about supporting them!
- Aaah! Yeah, you're right.
- And no teasing. For now. - he stuck his tongue out.
- Okay, and then what?
- Well, we will see. - Tay answered shrugging his shoulders and smiling.

Obviously fans showed the video to Off during a fan meeting. He took the tablet someone was handing him and tapped to play. He immediately remembered that moment. Their coworkers didn't give a shit about them, not really, and he was sure no one else was there to take any photo let alone a video. Turned out he was mistaken. At first he got a bit scared, because he didn't know how to comment on what he saw, so he watched it twice to gain some more time to decide. However the fans seemed excited. They shouted things like "We knew you truly like Gun.", "Don't be shy.", "This is so cute!". He looked at them and smiled awkwardly.
- Um. Gun is too cute, isn't he? - he admitted. "You should show him you care about him more!", "Take good care of your Nong, P'Off!". Hearing that Off thought the "leaked" video is not something bad. No one teased him for having a soft spot for Gun. On the contrary, fans seemed happy and supportive. Besides, the recording only showed a very small part of their intimacy especially compared to the recent change in their relationship, so it really was nothing that embarrassing that had been revealed. He decided he was good.
***
In the evening Tay and New took Gun out for dinner since Off was out of town. They didn't know yet if Off knew about the whole case with the video and actually Gun was worried about it, but was trying not to show it. He was afraid Off would react badly or would want to back off and it would hurt. He couldn't imagine being completely cold to each other on a daily basis. He couldn't tell his friends about his worry, because that would require further explanation. It was shitty being so much in the closet. If it depended just on him he would like to be as OUT as possible. But unfortunately there was work to consider and most importantly Papii. Well, no matter how Papii reacts to the situation at hand he is gonna deal with it somehow. Papii's feelings were the most important to him.
If Tawan and Newwie noticed Gun was a bit silent this evening they didn't comment on it. To put their plan into action Tay asked if Gun would like to come on a trip with him and New for a weekend he knew all of them was free.
- A trip? - the suggestion was as new to Newwie as it was to Gun - you didn't mention it to me before!
- Well, I just thought about it today. Wouldn't it be nice?
- A trip with friends would be fun. - Gun smiled.
- Let's go then! - Tay cheered and New agreed even if he was taken by surprise at first. - I knew you would not make any other plans without me anyway. - Tay grinned at New and the other boy punched him in the arm playfully.
- Ah, but I'm not sure if I'm free that weekend. I can check though. - Gun opened his LINE app and started writing a message.
- Are you texting Papii? - Tay asked looking like he knew the answer already. Gun looked up with wide eyes unsure what to say.
- Y-yes...
- No need to. - Tawan answered smug - I already messaged him about it before and guess what he said?
- What? - Gun was eager to know.
- He said he is going if you're going too. - he smiled satisfied.
- Papii is going with us?! - Gun beamed. - Why didn't you said it from the beginning? - Tay and New looked at each other smiling. - Let's go on a trip! Let's go! - Gun was overjoyed.
- Hey, let's call Off to say everything is settled. - New suggested. - He should be back in the hotel by now.
- Maybe he is tired. We can discuss the trip when he comes back. - Gun hesitated looking uncomfortable.
- Are you okay? You don't want to call Papii? Why? - Tay asked.
- Well, it's nothing urgent and maybe he wants to rest...
- Just a quick call. - New stared at Gun questioningly - You're strangely upset. Did you talk to him at all today? - New worried.
- No, I didn't. - Gun admitted with a sad face.
- Is this about the video? - Tawan guessed.
- I don't know if he saw it already. - Gun was looking upset.
- Don't worry. You should call him. - Tay smiled reassuringly - I already tried to tease him about it, but surprisingly he said that when fans showed it to him they were really sweet about it and he is not bothered at all. We also thought he might freak out, but he didn't. So, don't worry.
- Really? - Gun was stunned. - I was so worried about it. - he sighed showing exaggerated relieve.
- Yeah, - New added - He seems to behave a bit different than usual though. I wonder if something happened. - Tay looked at New suspiciously, but it seemed the other boy didn't mean anything in particular. He was genuinely curious. Gun was silent as if he didn't hear what New said or chose to ignore it sipping his soda.
- What? - Gun got awkward noticing both of his friends are staring at him.
- Don't you think he is even weirder than usual?
- I don't think so. - Gun said. He didn't want to talk about it afraid he might say too much.
- Actually you are a bit strange too. - New noticed.
- Me? Why? - Gun wrinkled his brow.
- I don't know. It's just an impression I got today. And you don't talk much too...
- Well, maybe some things changed. - Gun admitted timidly.
- Okay. I can see you don't necessary want to talk about it. - New stated and Gun shook his head to confirm that he don't. - Should we be worried though?
- No! P' there's nothing to worry about!
- Are you sure? - Tay questioned.
- I'm sure. - Gun smiled blushing a little.
- If you say so. - New gave up the interrogation - Will you tell us at all though? I thought we're best friends.
- P' I really want to talk about it so bad! But I can't just yet. I hope you understand. - Gun seemed genuinely sorry.
- Okay, we will try not to be upset about the fact you don't trust us. - Tay made an exaggerated pout, but New laughed slapping him in the shoulder and said to stop being silly.
***
On the day Off finally returned to Bangkok everything was better than during the passed week. Being home was better than being away. The familiar building of GMMTV was better than unknown locations Off was working at recently. Seeing friends was obviously better than dealing with strangers. And most importantly being reunited with his favourite person was better than being apart for many days. When he came back he went straight to the office not even dropping his luggage at home, because he wanted to meet Gun as soon as possible. They video called each other when Off was waiting for his flight and their manager that joined the conversation for a moment said Gun is moody the whole day, because he misses Off so much. When he entered he greeted the person at the front desk and in return he got an information that Gun can be currently found in a social room. "That obvious I'm running to meet him first thing I'm back, huh?" Off thought, but just smiled to himself not really bothered by it. What people think was secondary right now. When he reached the right floor Gun was somehow already in the corridor as if he was going ahead to meet him. Off was aware of everyone staring at them so he tried not to show how stupidly happy he was seeing Gun's cute but whiney face expression that seemed to be saying "Papii, how could you leave for so long?" Off took a couple of steps forward, but stopped midway and turned his head to the side exposing his neck and pointing at it with his finger. Gun brightened immediately and walked the remaining distance between them with opened arms. He embraced Off sneaking his hands under his unbuttoned hawaii shirt and placed his lips on Off's neck, kissing and rubbing his nose on the warm skin there.
- Oooh! Look at them, finally together. He is not letting him go now, is he? - someone said - Nong looks like he wants to crawl under your shirt. Wait, wait he already did it. My heart hurts, this is too sweet.
Off was listening with one ear only, because he was fighting with the overwhelming desire to reciprocate the hug. Well, that was an understatement. He wanted to squeeze Gun and kiss and cuddle him and sniff him and ruffle his hair and repeat it all over again. During the couple of weeks since the nature of their relationship changed they were intimate enough times for Off to be comfortable with Gun when they were alone, but he still maintained the aloof act while in public. That's why he stayed still with a grimace on his face. That one thing was good. This will look like he is just enduring Gun's affection, not enduring his own want for a physical contact with his Nong. After a long while Gun looked up at him not loosening the tight hug.
- I can see your brain now. - he said, a completely dazed expression on his pretty face.
- You can see it through my nostrils, huh? - Off joked. He knew what the boy meant though. "I can see right through you. I can tell you were missing me too and you gonna show me just how much later." Gun closed his eyes and placed his nose in the dip of Off's neck where his collarbones met. "If I could teleport us somewhere else now." Off thought and suddenly became aware that his heart is beating like crazy. Gun must've heard it or rather felt it with his chest pressed to his chest.
The remaining couple of hours at the office they spent attached at a hip. Gun wouldn't leave his side wherever they moved and wouldn't leave his lap whenever they sat. Once, even Off got to nuzzle Gun's chest, because the smaller boy pulled him into a hug while laying on a sofa. The angle was uncomfortable, but his face was pushed into Gun's chest and the younger one buried his nose in the mop of Papii's hair stroking his head affectionately so it was like heaven.
- Stay with me tonight? - Off asked in a whisper. Gun nodded his head eagerly and smiled one of his loving smiles that made him look like an angel.
***
Only after the elevator door closed behind them Off rushed to hug Gun. He didn't tell a word just wrapped his arms around the younger boy from behind like he wanted to cover him whole with his own body.
- Here is my Papii. - Gun smirked and turned around to face him. The elevator dinged and the door opened. Off let go of Gun only to open the door and put the suitcase down.
- I missed you GunGun. - Off said his cheeks turning pink. Gun knew better than to tease him about it.
- Oi! I missed you more. - he fake pouted.
- No. I did. I was so distracted and annoyed all the time I even was being mean to people several times because of my feelings being all over the place. That's how unhappy I was without you. It's all your fault. I hate it.
- Don't be dramatic. - Gun giggled - If you hate it then you just have to say. I can cheer you up. - he said faking an innocent little smile.
- Um. Cheer me up a lot then. - Off sat on the bed with a blissed out smile on his face and outstretched his hand towards Gun. He took it and let himself be pulled to sit on Off's lap and placed his hand on Off's cheek. The kiss was slow and thorough, he could almost taste the longing on Off's tongue.
- You're such a good kisser, Papii. - Gun praised.
- Let's practice more so I can be even better. - Off smiled and moved to lie on the bed. Gun followed to snuggle closer. He was warm so he stopped for a second to take off his hoodie. N'Gun was always wearing oversized clothes which made him look like a kid and he acted like one more often than not. Off loved him like that, but on the other hand when he pulled the hoodie over his head and revealed the tank top underneath he looked so sexy. Off felt a shiver going down his spine. He wanted to lay his hands on the seemingly fragile body. It wasn't fragile though. The delicate muscles were quite firm, toned and flexible just enough. Gun kissed him hard, pinning him to the mattress. His hands going under Off's undershirt to caress and tease his sensitive spots. He already knew most of them. Off felt dominated and it was amazing. Having more of it was the only thing on his head. When he felt Gun sucking under his collarbone he let out an embarrassing squeal. It was okay since Gun didn't mock him about it. He just licked the place trying to soothe the sting of such a violent love bite as he looked up at him, pupils dilated and hair ruffled by Off.
- I love that you can be sweet and adorable one moment and then you can come to me on the bed like now and mess me up being all sexy and passionate. - Off admitted - That's just... uhh. Like, I've never been so turned on in my life like I get because of you.
- Tell me more. - Gun smiled flattered. - To be fair I have to say that you have no idea how many times I played with myself thinking about you. - Gun said coyly. - You make me horny like that too.
- Tell me what you do. - Off was so hot and bothered. The younger boy smiled a bit embarrassed.
- You know, usual stuff you do to get yourself off, but recently... I tried something new.
- So this is what you do when I'm away. - Off teased.
- You were abroad for a week. - Gun pouted.
- I know. Too long. - Off took Gun's hands in his entwining their fingers. - Tell me. - he asked, but Gun hesitated. - Come on, reveal everything. - Gun actually blushed and averted his eyes.
- I tried to finger myself and... a bit more. - He glanced at Off self-consciously. They didn't do much more than jerking each other off yet, so it was a new territory. - Was it too much information? - Gun asked because Off was just staring at him his chest heaving.
- No. I just didn't expect that. Was it good?
- Better than I thought. - Gun was straddling Off now and he kept squirming against the older boy's groin. The excitement rushing straight to his cock.
- And what is the "more" you did?
- This is very embarrassing. - Gun whispered and leaned down to hide his face in the crook of Papii's neck. - I did it using a toy too. - he said his hot breath against Off's sensitive neck.
- I feel a nosebleed coming. - Off moaned attempting at humour. Gun giggled.
- Have you ever thought about doing something like that?
- I'm thinking about it now so much. - Off buried his fingers in Gun's hair stroking his scalp and holding him close. - I'm curious how would that feel.
- Are you? - Gun was a bit shocked. He thought they were talking about Off doing it to him, not the other way around. He always thought Off considered himself a top and wouldn't be interested in switching places. But truth be told he wasn't the usual top and Gun wasn't an ordinary bottom either. - At first I thought it would hurt, - the younger boy confessed - but actually it didn't. Well, I went slow so the stretch wasn't anywhere near painful. - talking about it for the first time was embarrassing even for Gun. Off was kind of speechless. - You know what is more painful?
- W-what? - Off panted.
- How hard I am right now is freaking painful. - Gun said and Off snorted.
- Yeah, I can feel your pain. - he agreed. They kissed and it was a needy kiss. They needed to get off, but Gun couldn't help but ask one last thing.
- Papii, if you decide to give it a try... Count me in?
- Would you want to do it... for me? - he wanted to make sure.
- Of course, - Gun replied beaming at the older boy - Anytime.
- Like... tonight? - Off said. Gun was stunned and the other boy turned crimson red.
- Really? - Gun was elated - I'm so up for it. - he said mischievously squeezing Off's hands.
- So, I'm gonna take a quick shower then?
- Yeah, me too. But we've got time so let's play as long as we like, no rush. I wanna enjoy you. - Gun said getting up, a naughty smirk on his face.
In the shower Off cooled down a little. His body sensitive due to all the unresolved tension from earlier. He smiled to himself, because he never would've thought he will find himself in a situation like that. It was new and exciting and even if somehow overwhelming, Gun made him feel save so he suddenly found himself wanting to explore...