Because of... Everything

The younger boy pushed at Off's chest making them roll around, so now Gun was straddling the other boy. His bathrobe got dislodged and Off caught a glimpse of Gun's dick that was peaking from between the folds. It was such an indecent view, that he felt blood rushing to his own cock.
- Where are you looking, hm? - Gun smirked. - Are you hot and bothered yet? - the younger boy flirted at him, leaning down to place his lips on Off's collarbone. He mouthed and sniffed there breathing in deeply. - Papii, why you smell so amazingly good? - Gun sighed.
- You too. - Off replied almost whispering and Gun looked up at him.
- It always makes me horny.
- Yeah. - Off agreed with a small smile, because he knew exactly what Gun is referring to. He felt the same every time.
- I guess, that makes us so compatible, doesn't it? - Gun nuzzled his face into the older boy's hand. He whimpered and Gun remembered that it was his sensitive spot, so he held it and kissed the inside. Papii immediately squirmed and Gun was so into this new kink he took his time caressing the palm. He placed a couple of gentle kisses there. Then he tried licking and the response to it was good, so he bit the side making Papii yelp. - Thank you for telling me about this. - Gun said. - I feel it's gonna be my new favourite place to abuse, so sorry in advance. - he giggled.
- It's okay. You can have as much of it as you want. Ahh... - he sighed as Gun bit his finger and then sucked on it.
- You're being so good to me, Papii. - the younger boy said sweetly, because he knew the other one likes him saying everything he's got on his mind while making love. Then, Gun moved a bit lower locating himself between Off's legs to gain a better access to the other boy's chest. When he started sucking on his nipples it made Off pant a lot more, but Gun noticed it might not be the only reason, because his torso was pressing at Off's groin. - Am I squeezing Little Papii between us too much? - he asked managing to sound innocently even in that kind of situation.
- You goofball. - Off giggled combing his hands through Gun's hair. He was now looking completely disheveled.
- You're squirming so much. - the younger boy explained.
- Because... - "Because I feel like I'm on fire already." the older boy thought, but was too shy to say it out loud. Gun giggled as if he knew what he wanted to say anyway. He started rutting against the other boy.
- Ahh! Don't do it so hard. - Off whispered tugging on the younger boy's hair unconsciously. Gun liked that though and he climbed up aiming for a kiss. The other boy welcomed it enthusiastically kissing back. They were hugging desperately, wanting to be as close as possible. The robes suddenly becoming annoying. Off flipped the other boy laying him on the bed again. He hesitated a moment, but lifted the side of the boy's bathrobe peaking inside.
- You will have to remove it eventually. - Gun laughed at him being shy about undressing him. - And... The other thing too.
- What do you mean? - Off asked eyeing Gun suspiciously, but the other boy was not answering, so Off slipped his hand under the fabric. He touched the younger boy's chest and stomach, moving the robe aside completely. He took a moment to look. Gun's body was so nice and the faint light of a bedside lamp was making it look just dreamy. Off wanted to touch everywhere. He swallowed nervously feeling like a pervert, because he wanted to kiss everywhere too. It was obvious Gun wasn't stopping him, so he went for it. A blissful smile appeared on the younger boy's kiss swollen lips, he closed his eyes enjoying the sensation of Papii's mouth on his naked skin. Only when he felt Off kissing and nibbling on his dick, Gun couldn't take it any longer.
- Papii. - he heaved pulling the older boy up and kissing him deeply. - I want it already. - he panted with a dazed face expression. Off looked him in the eyes and before he said anything, Gun took his hand directing it between his own legs. Off touched  his balls briefly making the other boy moan quietly. Moving his hand between the younger boy's ass cheeks he didn't expect to find there something. He froze, his eyes widening. They looked at each other and Gun smiled coyly.
- Y-you are wearing... - Off didn't finish blushing strongly.
- I wanted to prepare a little. - Gun explained shyly. Off closed his eyes trying to put himself together. "A plug." he thought frantically "He was fucking wearing it from the very beginning." - Are you freaking out? - Gun asked amused seeing Papii's reaction.
- No, no. I'm just... surprised. - he said getting shy again.
- I wanted to make it easier for both of us. - Gun said and Off didn't know what to do next. Luckily the younger boy guessed that he didn't. - Remove it for me? - he asked softly and Off just nodded. He kneeled between Gun's legs and took a look. This was so unbelievably hot. He was stroking Gun's thigh soothingly, as he pulled the toy a bit, but it was clasped inside the younger boy's body tightly. Imaginary pictures of Gun working the plug up his own ass flew through Off's mind and his cock responded to it vigorously. He tried pulling once again, this time stronger. The toy started slipping out and it made Gun mewl.
- Does it hurt? - Off asked concerned.
- No. - Gun shook his head - It's just sensitive there. - Off nodded and pulled to remove the plug completely. It wasn't a big one. Definitely smaller than his erect dick. - Apply more lube and I'll be good to take you in. - Gun said and Off did as instructed wondering why was it so damn sexy. "This is bad for my heart." Off thought. "Seeing Gun spread in front of me like that." He pushed three lubed up fingers inside carefully, but it was still so tight he started to worry.
- Is it okay? - he asked.
- Uhm. - Gun nodded. He didn't feel any pain being fingered, so he decided they can continue. - Lie down now. - he said getting up to sit between Papii's legs. Gun was so shaky from arousal he spilled the lubricant a bit, but finally managed to spread it on Off's shaft. The other boy was breathing hard. It was obvious that he was ready as well. Gun moved to straddle Off's hips and propped himself against the older boy's chest with his lube slick hands. Neither of them minded at that point. - Little Papii is not little at all. - Gun giggled positioning himself and directing Off's cock to the entrance. Off smiled at that, because calling his thing "Little Papii" was ridiculous, but coming from Gun it was actually cute at the same time. The younger boy started lowering himself on Off, but he aimed imprecisely and Papii's penis slipped sideways.
- So damn slippery. - he commented huffing a laugh and the older boy took a hold on his own shaft to help him. Gun was glad he practiced how to relax the muscles with his toys before. He only felt some sting while pushing Little Papii's head inside and then it went in smoothly. Once he got used to the stretch, the feeling of being filled up was exciting and he was not the only one enjoying it. Off was squirming as he felt himself being squeezed inside Gun that much.
- Good? - Gun asked.
- Yeah. So tight. - Off panted.
- Okay, gonna move now. - the younger boy said starting to rock his hips slowly. He tried to alter the angle the way he felt Off's dick stroking the place that felt really good. In a couple of minutes his legs became tired though.
- Papii, it's putting too much strain on my legs I'm not used to it. - he complained. Off looked at him as if he was asking how he can help with that. - Let's switch positions, okay?
- Yeah. - the other boy agreed eagerly, because he wanted Gun to ride him faster, but if his legs were too weak to handle that, he was fine with topping properly. Off wasn't even shy getting Gun on the bed and pushing his knees up to his chest. He wanted to continue desperately. Sliding back inside Gun's tight hole felt amazing and he was now moving purely on instinct.
- Tell me where it feels good. - Off panted.
- Like that, but push deeper. - Gun heaved, propping one leg on Off's shoulder. The older boy knew he got the angle right when he heard Gun whimper.
- Yeah, Papii, there... Just don't stop. - he said grabbing the other boy's hand as if he needed something to hold on to, when the pleasure started to get overwhelming.
- Yeah, but say if it's too much... - Off said, but wasn't sure if he would be able to stop at this point, because Gun's hot hole swallowing his dick felt utterly wonderful.
- Shut up, Papii. I'm not a girl I can take it. - Gun urged him to go all the way in, wrapping his other arm around the older boy's waist. "Even in a moment like that, you have to remind me you're not a girl. Like I care." Off thought incredulously "I only care that you are you and that you're finally mine and..."
- ... I'm yours." - he ended his thoughts saying them out loud between quiet moans. Gun smiled at him and opened his mouth as if he wanted to say something back, but before he could form any words, Off sped up knocking the air out of his lungs, leaving the younger boy a moaning mess. He was able to feel Little Papii's head hitting the sweet spot inside him and it was too good to last longer, since it was the first time he felt something amazing like that. No toy could cause something even similar.
- Papii! I'm... Aahh! - Gun reached the climax spilling between their chests. Off got squeezed by Gun's spazming muscles and he came right after him with a low grunt pushing his dick in and out slower, as the orgasm shook his body.
- Shit, I came inside... I'm sorry. - Off said breathing heavily.
- Silly Papii. - Gun huffed - When did I tell you you can't come inside? It felt crazy good. - Gun grinned still panting.
- Um, okay. - Off answered blushing, because he was still inside. He raised himself up and pulled out. Gun grimaced. - Is it painful? - Off asked, afraid he actually managed to hurt the boy.
- No, stop panicking. - he smiled. - It's just that... It felt so good and full and now, when you pulled out, it feels like I already miss it.
- I see. - Off got shy looking down hearing things like that, but on the other hand he was happy Gun liked it. His eyes darted over the younger boy's body that was still lying down in front of him with his legs wide open. He saw his own semen flowing out of the boy's hole.
- Oi, Papii! Don't look! - Gun yelled when he noticed his roaming gaze.
- But... I want to. - Off grabbed his hands stopping him from covering the place and didn't let him close his legs too. He reached with his hand to touch the entrance. It was reddened from too much friction. He couldn't help himself, but dip his finger in the whitish liquid and pushed the tip of his finger inside for a moment.
- Papii, don't touch! - Gun protested. - You're so dirty minded. - he batted the older boy's hands away.
- I am dirty minded? - Off immediately felt more confident when they started bickering. - It wasn't me moaning: "Papii, deeper. Don't stop. I already miss Little Papii inside."
- Papii, shut up! - Gun launched himself at the other boy with an intention to fight him. However Off managed to escape to the other side of the room. When Gun wanted to run after him, he staggered propping himself on the bed.
- Are you all right? - Off asked rushing back to the boy's side.
- My legs are so weak. - Gun whined laughing. Off took a look at him.
- They are shaking. Get back on the bed.
- No, I have to take a shower.
- All right, but I'll help you. - Off held the boy by the waist so he could lean on him. - It's my fault anyway. - he said softly heading to the bathroom.
- Yes, it's all your fault. - Gun agreed teasingly - You were so good topping me though. - he praised - I was actually surprised when you swooped me on the bed and pushed my legs up. That was so hot. - he said giddily.
- I wasn't thinking while doing that. I just... You asked me to switch.
- Don't get shy now. I just said it was hot. - Gun wrapped his arms around Off's neck the way he could put his weight on the other boy instead of his wobbly legs.
- Will you do me too? Next time, I mean. - Off asked suddenly.
- Top you? - Gun asked and Off nodded. - You're really curious, hm? - Off just nodded again. - I love it that you are. Of course I will. - Gun smiled joyously hugging him.
- I love you. - Off said quietly hugging him back. He felt so good with the other boy, wherever they were, whatever they were doing, and at this point he couldn't imagine ever being apart.
- You love me, because I agreed to fuck you? - Gun mocked.
- No, idiot. - Off frowned. - Because... because of everything.
- I know Papii, you don't have to say it, because I feel the same, so I know. - Off nodded again nuzzling his face in Gun's neck and the younger boy smiled to himself, because Papii struggling with words to express his feelings was just adorable.