How come you call yourself a power bottom?

Gun could see Off is already impatient and in mood. He kept acting like a lost puppy during their date. That required Gun to be especially caring and indulging. He was paying for the tickets and snacks, he ruffled Off's hair when he's done something cute, although he had to stand on his tiptoes to do so. It looked like he was already taking up his role for tonight. Tay and New noticed that slightly changed dynamic between them, but didn't say anything, because it was really amazing how Gun could take the dominant side without much effort. If someone saw the couple for the first time, they wouldn't even question who is the submissive, needy one and who is the one tending to all his needs. To be like that, kind of suited the younger boy. He even wasn't hanging on Off's arm as usual, but held him in the waist possessively. Off, on the other hand was being meeker than ever, gazing at Gun and smiling coyly.
- What's happening with them, today? - asked New, when they took their seats and waited for the ads to end.
- They're good, I think, what do you mean? - Tay replied even though he knew what Newwie was referring to.
- You know, Off is all coy and shit and Gun acts like his P'. It's the first time I've seen him being so boyishly charming. If the fan girls saw him like that, they wouldn't want Gun as their younger brother, but their boyfriend for once.
- Yeah, it's kinda hot when he is like that. - Tay smirked.
- Tawan? - New gave the other boy a scolding look.
- Well, you said it yourself that he is charming today. It's just an observation. Chill out damn it. - Tay reprimanded him back.
- Okay, okay. But what I'm curious about is what changed that he is like that and why it seems like Off is liking it so much?
- Because he does. - Tay answered calmly.
- Hmm... - New pondered that a while - But it looks like he is not merely liking it. He kind of acts like... - he struggled to find the right word.
- Like a bottom? - Tawan provided it for him.
- Yeah, like that. It's hard to imagine Off bottoming though.
- Well, I do not encourage you to imagine that, but he's gonna. - Tay said lowering his voice a bit more, his eyes following the beginning of the movie on the screen.
- He's gonna... what? - New asked constipated.
- Bottom. - Tay answered casually with some popcorn in his mouth.
- Off is??? - New whispered shocked.
- Yeah. Didn't you know? I thought you and Gun talk about everything.
- Well, it seems not everything. How the hell you know about it??
- Shh. Don't be loud. - Tay warned. - We're buddies with Off, aren't we? We talk about our boyfriends. - he smiled satisfied.
- What did you told him about our... you know. - New looked at the boy in horror.
- Well, why are you so concerned? We don't go into details. - Tay said and Newwie decided to leave it at that.
***
Off was standing under the shower. He was a little nervous, of course he was, it's gonna be his second first time. He huffed amused, because "second first" sounded silly. He took a bottle of shampoo, poured some on the palm of his hand and started massaging it into his scalp. It was Gun's, so it smelled like the younger boy's hair. It was so nice. Just the fragrance that he could relate to the boy was making him feel good.
- Papii, can I come in? I wanna use the toilet. - Off jumped a little startled as he heard Gun knocking on the bathroom door.
- You can, I guess. - he answered not really sure if he should be embarrassed or not. They've been taking showers together from time to time, so it's not like there was a reason to be especially shy about it. Gun opened the door and went straight for the toilet.
- I couldn't hold it in any longer. I drank too much juice earlier. - Gun explained his intrusion. Off couldn't see clearly through the foggy shower glass door, but he could make out the outline of the other boy.
- Why do you pee sitting on the toilet? - Off asked finding it uncommon and cute.
- I don't know, it seems like, more hygienic. - Gun shrugged.
- Can't you aim? - Off asked amused. He wanted to make a joke about Gun sitting on the toilet like a girl, but after a second thought he decided it's a poor one.
- Oi, Papii, of course I can. - Gun walked to the shower and opened its door giving Off a fake angry face. - I just want to avoid splashing germs. - he started to get in next to Off.
- What are you doing? You showered already.
- Yeah, but I've just peed, so I wanna wash up. - he replied taking a bit of shower gel to soap up the place that's gotten dirty. Off averted his eyes quickly. - Why are you blushing? - Gun smirked at his awkwardness.
- I'm not. - the whole atmosphere of anticipation, the showering before sex and now Gun being so bold in front of him, was turning him on a tiny bit already. - I'm just excited. - Off admitted coyly.
- Oho... - Gun smirked. - Actually, maybe we can start the fun right away, here under the shower?
- But, I need to pee too. - Off rinsed his hair and wanted to leave the cabin, but the younger boy stopped him blocking the way with his outstretched arm. - Gun, I really need to. - Off whined stepping from one foot to another.
- Do it here then. - Gun suggested looking at the older boy's face daringly.
- No. Are you crazy? - Off wrinkled his nose in disapproval.
- If you leave to pee, you will have to get back here to wash. So many unnecessary steps to the same outcome. - Gun explained and Off had to admit to himself that it was reasonable.
- But I don't want you to see something like that. - he said self consciously.
- Do you think I would be put off by that?
- ... - Off turned around not answering.
- If I did it, would you think it's gross? - The younger boy asked directing the stream of water at himself.
- I don't know. - the other one answered vaguely, but he was pretty sure he wouldn't really mind if it's Gun.
- Do it. - Gun ordered in a tone that made hair at the nape of Off's neck stand up. He hesitated a while more. Gun was not looking, since he had turned his back at the boy earlier and Off thought that actually, maybe he shouldn't make a big deal out of it, if the other boy wasn't. He heard Gun fumbling with some bottles behind him and as he felt the younger boy's hands soaping up his shoulder blades, he relaxed to the touch. He really needed to pee, so he finally let it out. It was making him embarrassed, but also it seemed strangely intimate.
- You see? - Gun looked at him peaking from behind Off's shoulder. - Wasn't that bad, was it? - he added amused. Off squeezed his eyes shut and hid his face behind his hands. - It's all right. - Gun patted the older boy on the back, like he was his younger brother that needed cheering up. - Let me wash it for you. - Off flinched. He was still covering his face, but didn't stop Gun when he reached down to soap up his dick. It felt amazing after all. The way Gun was behaving today was making him crazy. Especially, when suddenly Gun's other hand slid between his ass cheeks, he kept thinking: "Please, Gun, do whatever you want to me. Just touch me, do me, fuck me." But he wouldn't dare to say it out loud.
- Papii is so sexy. - Gun said in a low voice as he started rubbing his own cock against Off's thigh a little. He wasn't shy to voice or show his pleasure.
- Gun... - Off breathed out shakily leaning against the wall in front of him.
- Feeling nice? - Gun asked smiling.
- Yeah.
- Me too. Papii's body is making me so lustful. - the younger boy sighed as he started to trace kisses on Off's arm, finishing with a light bite to the wet skin there. He pushed said arm to make the other boy face him and started to kiss his neck. Off was pushed to the wall, his leg between Gun's thighs. The smaller boy was still moving his hips against him. His dick now hot and fully erect.
- Let's go to bed. - Gun hummed. - I wanna be able to reach your mouth. - he giggled.
- Yes. - Off agreed eagerly and before they moved, he bent down to kiss Gun's lips hungrily. The younger boy turned off the water and suddenly they were standing in silence. Off looked down between them.
- What? - Gun asked frowning.
- Nothing. - Off swallowed - It just always amazes me like it doesn't really look that big, but when you're hard it grows a lot. - He blushed.
- Hmm... - Gun looked down at their erections. His thing was only a half "head" shorter than Off's and slightly less thick. Rather standard size, it was Off's which was bigger than most boys' he has ever seen. - Are you worried it's gonna hurt?
- No, I don't mind even if it's gonna... - Off answered. - I'm not worried. I really want you to do me, GunGun. - he kissed the younger boy tenderly once more and Off didn't know it, but his heart fluttered.
- You've been fingered before. It's gonna be okay. - Gun assured and pulled Off by the hand to step out from the shower. They towelled themselves briefly and moved to the bedroom stark naked. Off noticed the lube Gun must've taken out from the drawer earlier. Apart from the bedside lamp, the lights were already out too. It reminded Off about last night and he realised how tonight felt similar, but completely different at the same time. - Lie on the bed face down, would you? - Gun ordered and Off's heart started beating faster, because it seemed like Gun planned to get straight to it. He did as he was asked obediently. The younger boy lay on top of him and nuzzled his face into Off's hair first. It was wet, but still smelled like Papii. Gun moved lower to kiss the neck and he couldn't stop himself from sucking there several times. Whatever crimson marks were left on the neck and shoulders, are going to be hidden behind the collar of his shirt anyway. The older boy whimpered every time feeling the sting of Gun's hickeys. The younger boy was pushing him into the mattress with the whole weight of his body and his hard dick was placed against the older boy's bottom. If only Off spread his legs, it probably would brush against the entrance. As if reading his mind, Gun pressed his forehead between Off's shoulder blades and reached down to grope the other boy's ass. He spread the cheeks and rutted his shaft in that space between. He pushed the ass cheeks back together, squeezing his dick between them.
- Aagh... - he groaned - Papii's bottom is so plump, I could do it just like that. - he panted as he moved his dick between Off's ass cheeks like that several times more.
- Gun, but you promised... - he complained and Gun crawled swiftly up his body to silence him with a kiss to the corner of his mouth.
- I'm not that selfish, Papii. - Gun said smiling and made Off roll on his back, so they could make out properly. They embraced each other tightly, so their naked bodies made as much of pleasurable contact as possible.
- Gun. - Off heaved - Get on with it, if you don't want me to come just from rubbing myself against you.
- Papii~ - Gun giggled - Your body is so responsive.
- To your body. Yes. - Off kissed the boy passionately. Gun knew they should stop this shameless grinding, because he felt he was leaking already. He got up reluctantly and grabbed the bottle.
- Get on all fours for me, Papii. - Gun hummed in that low voice of his, that Off couldn't say no to. He nudged the older boy's thighs apart asking him to spread them more. He obeyed, obviously, but he quickly realised that this position of sticking his naked bum out with legs wide open, was so embarrassing that peeing in the shower was nothing compared to that.
- Papii~ - Gun moaned. - Don't sulk if I won't last long, okay? - he apologised humorously and Off giggled, his embarrassment diminishing. The older boy took a deep breath when he felt one slick finger sliding over his entrance. Gun was taking his time rubbing there for a while before he actually pushed the tip inside. At first, it felt nothing but weird. Gun kept pushing just the tip in and out, in and out. Off huffed impatiently, because it wasn't preparing, it was plain teasing. He obviously didn't say anything, but pushed his ass against Gun's finger instead, hoping it would slide in further. The younger boy hummed satisfied with the eager reaction and responded to the silent plea immediately. In no time he was working two fingers inside in the same teasing manner, until Off was panting, ready for more. He was sure it goes on for too long, when none of the three fingers inside him was enough. He felt that the most pleasurable spot was just slightly beyond the reach of Gun's short fingers. He could say the tips were ghosting over it every time. The younger boy read him right, as usual, so he didn't have to ask for more.
- Turn around. - Gun said, finally looking back at Off's face not his butt for a change. It was so flushed and full of anticipation. The younger boy suddenly realised what he is about to do and a shadow of worry, if he's gonna deliver, crossed his mind. Off noticed those two seconds of hesitation though.
- What is it? - he asked softly - You look unsure.
- I just hope... - he bit his lip awkwardly- That I won't be too bad.
- Hey, we're gonna figure everything out together. - Off's comforting smile put the other boy at ease. - I will tell if something's not right and... if something's right too, okay? - Although he was shy, he realised that not sharing his feelings with the other in a moment like this would be just selfish.
- Okay. - Gun smiled happily. - Also, I'm afraid I won't be able to push you up like you were able to. You might be a bit too heavy for a small person like me. - Off didn't thought about that before, but Gun was right. What should they do? Change the position to the previous one and give up on the eye contact? Off didn't like that.
- Let's check out if two or three pillows under my hips would help with that. - he suggested grabbing some pillows nearby. It actually turned out to be the right solution. Gun aligned himself between Off's legs and moved his hips a bit to test the position. He was convinced it should work, so his confidence was restored and he was back on track.
- Yeah, that's convenient. - he commented joyously falling over the older boy swiftly to kiss him. Off moaned feeling their dicks brush against each other again and Gun's hand stroking his nipple. He pushed his hips up a couple of times as he moaned shamelessly, hoping to convey the message of "Kindly please fuck me already, because all you do for now is driving me crazy." Gun smirked at the boy beneath him as he poured some lube on his hand and rubbed it on his cock. He wiped the rest on Off's thigh and it was clumsy, but the other boy was so turned on, he actually saw it as sexy. He reached for that hand and entwined his fingers with Gun's slimy ones on his thigh.
- I'm putting it in. - the younger boy looked at the other with a heated gaze. - If something, remember about trying not to tense up, but accommodate.
- Okay. - Off smiled coyly and his hand covered the lower part of his face when he felt Gun's dick poking at the entrance, because he knew he's going to make some weird overexcited faces in a second. The boy above him pushed the head inside and repeated the same thing he did with his fingers. He kept pushing in and then pulling out just the tip of his shaft and it felt very good, yet unsatisfying that Off started to rock his hips trying to make Gun deepen the movement. And he did. He slid all the way in with a helpless groan. Off could tell it was very tight inside him, but he couldn't care less, because with that particular move Gun reached deep enough to make him squirm with pleasure. He enjoyed it once, twice, he looked at the younger boy's face. He was biting his lip and his eyes were squeezed shut. The third push inside Papii's hot hole made Gun pant with open mouth, as if he was struggling to breathe. The fourth, fifth and sixth suddenly became fast and jerky and with the eighth push Gun was coming as he let out an almost breathless cry. Off held his breath and didn't know what to say, he didn't want Gun to feel embarrassed about it or think he was disappointed. Of course he was, but it was purely selfish physical need of getting the stimulation going and it made him die inside that it stopped, but he would never deem it more important than Gun's feelings. The younger boy put his face against Off's chest breathing heavily. He kissed there a couple of times regaining his ability to breath properly and he looked up at the other boy smiling coyly.
- Sorry for the interruption, Papii~. Don't mind it please. - he answered and Off wanted to say something comforting back, but he didn't have a chance, because Gun suddenly thrust inside him forcefully without a warning. He was still hard or he's just gotten hard again, Off couldn't tell, because he was sure it was supposed to be over now. However, Gun wasn't anywhere near "finished". Off blushed furiously as the younger boy was now pounding into him earnestly sending jolts of pleasure through Off's whole body. After coming once he seemed to be able to contain his arousal better. Off, on the other hand, wasn't and he was moaning and grabbing Gun's arms without caring about how ridiculous his face must look now. This intercourse was like a rollercoaster. First, he was nervous about bottoming, then he felt amazing, next thing he knows he is stressing over about Gun climaxing so early and now he is in heaven again. The boy's stamina and sex drive surprised him and only now, being fucked like that, he was able to experience it firsthand. Gun's hand found its way to Off's cock and rubbed it. The older boy moaned without even realising he is so vocal.
- Papii... - Gun panted - You've never been so loud before. It's not painful, is it? - Gun worried.
- No, why would you slow down? It was so good. - Off whined not appreciating Gun's concern right now. The younger boy found his reaction amusing, so he stopped moving at all smirking. Off huffed in annoyance, his face clearly disappointed.
- I wanna kiss. - Gun whined like a spoiled kid. Off pulled him by the neck harshly to give him whatever he wanted, if it meant he is going to get what he desperately needed too. Of course he enjoyed the passionate kiss, but after a while of not getting any action from Gun down there, he started squirming and bit the younger boy's lower lip to maybe make him do something about it.
- So, needy. - Gun laughed getting up. He looked the older boy in the eyes intensely and then dragged his palms over his shoulders, chest and abdomen down to his thighs, avoiding his erect dick purposefully. It was amazing to have Off sprawled like that beneath him, aroused and begging for attention, with flushed face and messy hair. Gun knew he is going to loose his self control soon, so he decided to do according to Papii's liking.
- I'm gonna get on with it now... - he communicated pulling out of Papii's hole.
- Yes, please. - Off answered confused why he did it.
- Without stopping. - Gun promised as he added some more lube on his dick and to Off's entrance too.
- Yesyes. - Off answered quickly. - Yes. - he repeated, before he noticed he is saying it again like a dumb person.
- Since you seem to be able to say "yes" only. Maybe I should ask you to buy me that pink PRADA bag I wanted? - Gun giggled mischievously.
- Gun! - Off yelled frowning at him, because he was not in a mood for silly jokes right now. He was annoyed, horny and in mood to be fucked already.
- Oi, Papii! - Gun yelped bewildered, because Off clenched his muscles around the tip of his dick he started to push back inside. The older boy made an innocent face at him. - All right. - Gun huffed - But I won't accept any complaints tomorrow. - he finished with a disclaimer. Off was not given a chance to answer anything to that, because the other boy thrust his shaft roughly inside him. He did it again and again after that, soon finding a satisfying rhythm. Whatever Off wanted to say before, disappeared from his mind now, as it was filled with sheer pleasure of the younger boy pounding into him vigorously. He closed his eyes wanting for it to last as long as possible, but he opened them when he felt Gun tugging at his hands. The younger boy directed Off's right hand to his groin suggesting he should jerk himself off. So, he started to rub himself slowly closing his fist around his shaft tightly, the way he liked the best. Off's left hand was now being touched and kneaded by the younger boy who remembered well how weak Papii is to that kind of caress in that particular spot, on the palm of his hand. The way Gun was gazing at him was making his cheeks burn once again.
- Papii, you're so unbelievably hot like that. - Gun growled not stopping the continuous slide of his dick in and out of Papii's ass. - I want to make you come. Tell me what can I do more. I'll do it. - he panted, sweat glistening over the delicate muscles of his chest. Some of it dripping down his v-line.
- Can you change it to slow for a bit? - he requested and Gun picked up the new rhythm right away. - Can I ask something dirty? - Off breathed out a coy question.
- Just say it. - he smiled licking his lips. - I will do it for Papii.
- You can't just agree without knowing... - Off answered
- I can, because... - he smiled flirtatiously.
- Because what? - Off got intrigued.
- Tell me your request first.
- Spit on my dick and rub it into the tip. - Off said quickly pressing his lips together self consciously.
- Mmm... - Gun hummed smirking. - Now my answer. - he grabbed Off's shaft batting his hand away first. - I'll do everything Papii asks for, because... - Gun opened his mouth letting some saliva drop down to Little Papii's reddened head, as he was asked. - I love Papii madly. - The older boy jerked his hips excitedly hearing the confession and seeing the younger one smearing the spit over the slit with his thumb.
- Make it deep and hard. - Off breathed out frantically. - I need to come. - He locked his dazed gaze with Gun's as the other boy started to thrust his dick inside him with considerable force. - Speed up, speed up. - he mewled dazedly pushing his hips against Gun's thrusts. Gun grabbed the older boy by the hips to be able to keep up the intensity and speed. He was tired, sweaty and in need for a release himself, but he wanted to see Papii loosing himself in the peak of the pleasure first.
- Gun! Gun, fuck, aaghh! - he was falling apart fast as the younger boy fucked into him earnestly. He tugged at his own cock again and he was shooting his load a moment after. It was so intense that the aftershocks shook his body for a lot longer than usual. When Gun was sure Papii was done, he pulled out of his hole swiftly and finished himself with his hand feeling great, but spilling just a few drops of cum, since there wasn't much left after the first time he came.

- What was that? - Off asked stunned when they cooled off.
- Umm... Was it okay? - Gun propped himself on his elbow to have a better view on the older boy.
- Are you kidding? I was trying to come up with something to cheer you up after you came so quick and you just... - he waved his hand and finally covered his face with it sighing incredulously. The smile tugging at the corners of his mouth.
- I didn't know I was able to do it twice in a row too. - Gun laughed. - I guess it was feeling too good inside Papii. - he smiled joyously.
- Yeah, it was too good feeling you inside too. - Off mumbled from behind his hand. - I will be asking you to top again.
- I won't refuse. - Gun smirked.
- I hope so. - he smiled back. - How come you call yourself a power bottom when you are more "power" than "bottom"?
- Papii, it's just a term that I think sounds cute.
- Yeah, you're right and you're just incredible in bed. - Off answered blushing, but when was the better time to say embarrassing things like that, if not now.
- Don't you think that the sex is so good, because it's me and you and it probably wouldn't be half as good if it was with anyone else?
- You're probably right. - Off grinned cuddling up to him and kissing the other boy lazily. - By the way, I finally know how weird that feels. - he said throwing his leg across Gun's hip.
- What feels weird?
- Having your legs shaking after. - they giggled and the younger boy stroked Off's thigh soothingly.

***

Off: I'm still feeling it today. ☺️
Gun: Is it unpleasant? 😣
Off: No. It's -> 🥰
Gun: 🙊💗