Do they suspect that we suspect?

The next day sun was shining and Off was in a good mood. Not only because the nice weather but also because sleeping next to Gun made him feel well rested somehow. Gun seemed super hyper too and was a bit more affectionate with Papii. They were smiley and cheerful. At breakfast they even fed each other once or twice. They went to the beach and walked closely, Off's hand wrapped around Gun's shoulders and Gun's arms clutching Papii's waist. None of it really new apart from the fact that Off was happy to reciprocate every hug and initiate any other physical contact. He even gave him a piggyback ride and pretended he want to run into the water to throw his Nong into the waves. He didn't, but he laughed joyously hearing Gun screaming and it was obvious he enjoyed the younger boy clinging to him desperately. Tawan and New kept exchanging clueless glances, but didn't comment on anything. They were actually happy to see how close and comfortable their friends are, so they didn't dare to tease them about it.
-What is happening? - whispered Tay to New looking at Gun and Off trying to pet a stray cat they met. The cat was snuggling to Gun's leg and the boy stroked it's head.
- Animals love you. - Off said looking lovingly at his Nong as he snapped a few photos of Gun hugging the cat.
- I love them too. - he answered kissing the pet and ruffling it's fur on the belly.
- So... If you caress and kiss someone eagerly like that - Off was taking a video now - it means love?
- Yes. - Gun said looking Off's in the eyes and trying to control his grin by biting his lip. Tay and New stared with wide eyes.
- I don't know. Maybe they noticed we started suspecting they may be a couple and they're really not so they do this to laugh at us? - New was puzzled.
- What?! Do you think they would do something like that?
- I don't know! I'm trying to explain the sudden change. - New, whined. - It's suspicious as fuck.

—————— Last night ——————

- Papii, I think P'Tay and P'New suspect something. - Gun said laying his head on Off's shoulder. It was late and they were in bed already, tiredness from the journey sipping in at last.
- Suspect what? - Off looked at him as he stopped scrolling through his phone for a moment.
- About us. - Gun bit on his lip unsure if he should even worry Off with a mere suspicion he got.
- Hmm, well... - Off mused getting comfortable on the pillow- I was thinking that eventually we should tell them, right?
- Are you serious?
- Yeah, my mom knows and I know you would want to tell our closest friends, so... - Off shrugged.
- I thought you don't want to. - Gun got up to take a better look at Off's face. - I thought you would be embarrassed or something. - he added.
- Well, I'm not like super comfortable with telling everyone and I know Tay's teasing will be insufferable. - he sighed rolling his eyes humorously. - But not telling our friends would be like saying I'm embarrassed to be with you and I'm definitely not. - Off smiled and Gun smiled back jumping into a hug.
- Papii~, you're saying sappy things again! My heart is gonna melt. - Gun mumbled into Off's chest.
- Yeah, I'll stop now. Otherwise I'll have to start worrying about your heart's condition. - Off laughed and Gun kissed him on the cheeks happily. - Actually I'm not surprised they might suspect, you know? My mother guessed and they see us almost every day, so I would get suspicious myself if I was in their place. - They giggled.
- I was hoping we're not being that obvious. - Gun wrinkled his nose.
- I don't know about that. They would probably say we were obvious even before we actually got together.
- What do you mean? - Gun tried to sound outraged.
- You're exceptionally touchy. That's what I mean. - Off teased pinching his Nong in the stomach playfully.
- What? Well, maybe a little, but should I remind you the #PapiiisRevealed video? - Gun pinched him back.
- You've got the hashtag wrooong. - Off laughed trying to pin Gun to the bed and stop him from trying to tickle him. They engaged in some kind of weird wrestling and forgot about the late hour until the sound of the door opening interrupted their fun time.
- Hey, keep down the squealing already! We're trying to sleep here. - Tay said peaking through the door looking very grouchy. The boys stopped, but didn't get away from each other. Now Gun pinning Off to the mattress. He grinned and started to apologise lying down next to Papii.
- We're sorry, P'. We're gonna shut up now. - he laid his arm across Off's chest snuggling closer and covering them with the blanket. The older boy added a quiet "sorry" and pulled the covers even higher hiding most of his face behind it. Tay gave them seemingly annoyed look shaking his head incredulously and closed the door getting back to his room.
- Papii? So How we gonna tell them? - Gun whispered.
- I guess we don't. Let's just stop trying to hide that we are... A thing and if they ask we should just confirm.
- Are we a thing? - Gun asked laughing at Off's momentary hesitation and the choice of words.
- Shut up. - the older boy pushed Gun's head down to his chest.
- Okay, okay. Sounds like a plan. I would hate the whole "coming out talk". It's so stupid. I like this way better.- Gun smiled.
- I figured. - Off cuddled the younger boy and placed a kiss on the top of his head.
—————————————————

Since it was Saturday they decided to go have some fun at a club in the evening. Gun googled up some places they could go to dance and have some drinks.
- Both of them brought ridiculously many clothes. - laughed Tay coming back to the room after taking a shower. - From what I've seen passing by their room right now, it's gonna take them forever to choose something to wear.
- What did we expect? - New laughed. - Did you lost something? - he asked as he saw Tawan looking around.
- No, I just don't remember where I left the hairdryer.
- Oh, I was using it. - New reached for the dryer plugged in next to his bed and beckoned Tay to come sit next to him. - I'll do it for you. Give me your hair brush. - Tay sat on the floor between Newwie's legs and let him dry his hair. It felt nice and he enjoyed having his hair stroked and ruffled.
- Your hair smells good. - New said turning the hairdryer off. Tay was startled hearing his friend's voice so close to his ear. He looked up realising how close their faces were.
- Are you sniffing me? - he asked.
- No, of course not. - New, blushed standing up abruptly. He was trying to sniff the nape of his neck a little but Tay didn't need to know.- I'm gonna go there to rush them. - he walked towards the door.
- Newwie... - Tay called after him, but the other boy already left. He felt like he made his friend uncomfortable, but he couldn't think of what the reason might be. Somehow it seemed like New was sad. When they were watching Off and Gun being close the whole day, even if New said he was happy to see them like that he had that kind of melancholic expression on his face. Tay couldn't read him at all when normally he had no problem doing so. The worst thing was that he was feeling so bad seeing his best friend like that. He was startled again when the door opened and New run back inside.
- Oh god! - he whispered dramatically. - I shouldn't have gone there. Or rather they should've closed the damn door.
- What? What happened?
- I interrupted them having a moment. - New was leaning on the closed door as if he was afraid Off or Gun may come running after him.
- What moment? - Tay asked - Don't tell me you caught them doing something inappropriate. - he smirked.
- I did! And I wasn't prepared to see that! - he replied panicking. - How am I gonna face them now? This is gonna be awkward! Especially when I've run away like this, but I wasn't thinking. - he whined.
- Hey, calm down. What exactly did you see? - Tay approached his friend carefully.
- I went there and their door was left ajar. At first I saw Gun hugging Off and nuzzling his face into his neck, nothing out of ordinary, so I came closer and just when I was about to step inside I noticed that Off's shirt was open and Gun was actually kissing and touching his naked chest. I hesitated, but then Off grabbed his face and they started fucking french kissing like, for real. Then I fled. - he finished his frantic report of what happened and squeezed his eyes shut.
- Oh my god! Are you serious? - Tay almost clapped his hands happily. - That's what we were waiting for!
- Yeah, but what now? I'm not sure if they noticed me at the end or not. Do I go to apologise for walking in on them or should we ask...? It's gonna be so awkward! - he was so nervous he kept repeating himself.
- Okay, you're right, if they didn't notice it would be stupid to just go there and say "Hey, I caught you making out and, you know we were wondering, are you guys dating?".
- Exactly! - New cringed - We didn't thought it through up to this point!