In love with little Gun

After he stepped into Gun's apartment he was immediately a little uncomfortable and Gun obviously noticed.
- Papii, what happened? - Gun asked after several minutes of Papii trying to look casual, but failing.
- Nothing happened, why do you think something happened?
- Papiii. - Gun just made a face that said "you're not fooling me and you know it".
- I called my mom this afternoon. - Off answered before he realised he maybe shouldn't remind Gun of any mothers on fucking Mother's Day, but the conversation earlier was on his mind so it just slipped.
- Good. You're supposed to call her like a good son. Did you manage to make her angry somehow? You look guilty or something.
- No! Why do you think I would make her angry?
- You can be a little insensitive about other people's feelings and you didn't go to visit her, so I don't know, I thought maybe this could make her unhappy. - "so that's how he sees that" thought Off now really feeling guilty for making Gun misunderstanding. "If you don't talk to him, you might hurt his feelings" his mother's voice reminded him once again.
- No. She was happy. - Off started quietly not looking Gun in the eyes. The younger boy just sat next to him silent, because the atmosphere somehow changed and he didn't want to interrupt, just listen, but Off was not speaking for a longer while.
- Why was she happy then? - he asked cautiously even though the answer was obvious, he just wanted to encourage him to continue.
- We talked about you.
- Me?!? - that was not at all what Gun expected.
- I apologised I didn't visit her today and promised I'll come for the whole weekend, because now I wanted to stay with my friend that may be lonely today.
- Me? - Gun asked stunned by what he's heard.
- Yes. And I said her this and that about you and how I care about you made her ask if I'm, and I'm quoting "in love with little Gun"...
- What did you answer? - Gun was panicking. There's no way Off was okay with someone releasing he might have more feelings for Gun that he is comfortable to admit.
- I said I am. - Off was uncomfortable indeed, but also determined to confess what was only the truth. Gun felt tears are about to fall from his eyes from what he's heard.
- Papii... I'm gonna cry. I wasn't prepared for you to say something like that. - Now it was Off's turn to panic.
- Hey. She said if I told you properly you're gonna be at least glad about it! It wasn't supposed to make you cry! - And Gun smiled though he was tearing up a little at the same time.
- Well, I am! But I'm just surprised. I've never thought you're going to say that... That, you know. And to your mother. - Off pulled the younger boy to his lap and hugged him the way Gun always did hug him.
- But I am and you are the person that should know this. That's what mom said I have to tell you or I would hurt your feelings. - he kissed Gun's neck and stroked his fluffy hair. He secretly loved to do so, but rarely indulged.
- Thank you, Papii. Thank you for saying this. Thank you for staying with me today. You really made me happy.
- That's only fair, because you make me happy everyday.
- I should thank your mother for this and for having you and all.
- Yeah. - Off giggled - I think I wanna thank her too. I knew she wouldn't tease me about it like some of my friends would. - They got comfortable in each other's arms on the sofa some random movie playing in the background.
- So, you're not really annoyed when I constantly cling to you then?
- No. I like it. - Off smiled feeling more confident since Gun was so overwhelmed he forgot about his usual teasing. - but it doesn't mean I'm gonna be lovey-dovey with you now. I can't be like that. - he warned.
- That's okay. - Gun smiled at him - it's enough that only I know how sweet you can be in private.
- Good. - Off cuddled his little boy more.
- In fact, it makes all of that even more precious.
- You are precious. - Off said happily into Gun's ear.
- Yeah? - Gun asked now suddenly smug.
- Yeah. N'Gun is sooo precious to me.
- Papii? Are you okay?
- ??
- You said more sappy things tonight than you did in a year. Doesn't it make you feel sick? - Gun laughed.
- Shut up. Next time will be in another year, so enjoy while you can. Idiot. - Off snapped back and tried to tickle him.
They stayed like that a bit longer enjoying each other's company. Later Gun noticed Off brought his backpack and asked if he's going to spend the night.
- I am if you want me to.
- Of course I want you too. - they got ready for bed and talked until they fell asleep Off embracing Gun, glad no one is there to ask stupid questions about it.