I'm okay to work with this little brat

Somehow at the restaurant more people than expected showed up. There were both of their managers, P'Kwang, P'TayNew, Krist who arrived a bit late, Alice, Godji, Jennie and even Nanon and Frank. It came as a bit of a surprise to Off and Gun, but it was a nice one.
- Come on! - Jennie exclaimed - Everyone who could wanted to come here for you. - she addressed Gun and he smiled wai'ing everybody to show his gratitude.
- Actually, we have something to announce to the both of you. - P'Yui said standing up. - Well, to all of you, because no one knows it yet and I think today would be the best time to do it. So, while we are waiting for the food...
- What is it? - Gun asked a bit anxious. He looked at Papii and he seemed a little tense too.
- Hey, why you both look so concerned? - Yui laughed. - I only have good news.
- I don't know, for a moment I was afraid we're gonna get scolded, or something. - Gun scratched his neck awkwardly.
- Why? Did you do something naughty? - she giggled.
- No, no! Of course not. - Gun denied. - You just sounded so serious.
- We already know what naughty things you both are up to. - Tay couldn't stop himself from teasing and New punched him in the arm sending him a scolding glare.
- Oh, how good it is to see you all getting along so well. - Yui said sarcastically. - Anyway, we've been preparing this for a long time and you know we were talking about your next project. So, the company finally decided.
- P'Yui, what is it? What is it?! - Gun jumped on his seat. Off smiled seeing that adorable act.
- Let me finish. - Yui said, because she had a whole speech prepared and she wanted to build the anticipation up. - First of all I wanted to thank you on behalf of the whole GMMTV, for a wonderful job you both have been doing so far.
- The pleasure is ours. - Off cut in.
- Thanks for taking care of us. - Gun added.
- See? They're such a joy to work with. - Yui grinned. - As I said, you've been working hard, even if your schedules were tight. Gun, your performance in The Gifted gained recognition from the best people in the business. Off, you've been constantly growing as an actor too, trying new challenging things that required travelling abroad often. Because it was a very popular request from your ever growing group of fans and because you are even more amazing working together than separately...
- Are you sending us for the mission on Mars? - Gun asked out of the blue and everyone laughed at his dorkiness. - It just sounds more and more serious. - Gun got a bit embarrassed, but laughed too.
- All right. Let me give it to you straight then... - Yui stopped, because Tay and Godji snorted just after she said "straight". She rolled her eyes. - The next thing you're gonna work on is called "Theory of how to hit on you. Theory of love". - She made a pause to take a look at everyone's stunned faces. - It's gonna be your own series, with you both as leads, obviously.
- Oooh! That's big. - Off commented throwing his hands in the air and Gun grinned hugging him.
- P'Yui! That's so super amazing! Tell us more about it! When do we start?! - Gun jumped, because he couldn't contain his excitement.
- It's based on a very popular new boys' love novel and we're gonna film the teaser very soon, since GMMTV want to make official announcements early November. - She said. - I guess you're comfortable to work together on something like that, right?
- More than comfortable! - Gun said happily.
- Off? - She asked to be sure.
- P', you don't even have to ask. I'm okay to work with this little brat, you know it. - he smiled at her and then at Gun who was almost sitting on his lap right now.
- I'm glad to hear that. The script is not completely ready yet, but I have the novels for you, so you can check it out. - She gave them two copies of the book.
- I wanna read it too. - Alice said and Off handed her his book.
- You can have it. - he said smiling encouragingly.
- Aren't you gonna read it? - she asked feeling guilty for taking it, being so eager to know what's the story about.
- I am. I will just share with Gun. - he assured.
- Are you gonna read it to him as a bed time story? - Godji giggled.
- Oi, mom, stop it. - he answered frowning, but he was not angry at her for the teasing.
- Aah, don't be shy. It's just friends here and we know that you've been reading bed time stories to each other for quite some time now. - Godji mocked them laughing with everybody. Nanon took a look at Frank, who was sitting next to him.
- So, it is true? - he leaned closer whispering - P'Off and P'Gun?
- I guess. - Frank answered - We had a photo shoot with them the other day and, man, if they're not real I don't know what is.
- Actually, they have that kind of vibe...
- What do you mean?
- I don't know... That kind of lovey-dovey vibe. I think I'm jealous. - Nanon giggled awkwardly.
- You looking for a boyfriend? - Krist, who was sitting on his other side cut in their conversation.
- P'! Don't eavesdrop on us. - Nanon whispered back nervously, because of how startled he was and Krist laughed at him. - Why would you think I'm looking for... I'm not. - The three of them looked to the other side of the table where Off and Gun were sitting. Gun was leaning on the older boy all the time, while the other one tried to act like he doesn't care, but he failed to stop himself from smiling every time the younger boy pinched or nudged him playfully.
- P'Off seems to be really focused on acting like he is disregarding P'Gun's cuteness. - Frank noticed.
- He really thinks everyone is buying it when he never reciprocates Gun's hugs. - Krist snorted.
- Look at this. - Frank whispered, discretely motioning with his head to the direction of the two boys they were talking about. Gun was now sitting properly on his place looking at his plate as he blushed. He was lucky Godji and Jennie were busy talking with other people, otherwise he would be teased undoubtedly. Gun's right hand was on his lap and he kept looking at it. Only when Nanon leaned back to take a better look at the situation, he saw that P'Off's hand was under the table too, holding Gun's.
- Isn't P'Off the one that hates holding hands? - Nanon asked.
- Apparently P'Gun is the exception. - Frank smirked.

Meanwhile Gun was having a hard time controlling his blush. He was so happy about getting the series with Off, he might have acted a bit too clingy, because Papii squeezed his hand very strong to the point it was painful and told him to stop. For a second he was hurt, after being scolded, but then he noticed Papii did not take his hand back. Quite the contrary, he wrapped his fingers around Gun's and kept stroking the side of his hand with his thumb. This never happened before and Gun froze. He wanted to bask in this feeling as long as possible, so he was not moving an inch. After a minute or two Off leaned to whisper into Gun's ear.
- Can you tell them you're tired already?
- Papii, we haven't eaten yet. - the younger boy said incredulously.
- I know, but after we eat. Hm? - He gave him a funny pleading look.
- Y-yeah. I can. - Gun answered coyly and Off smiled squeezing Gun's hand that was still clasped in his. - Papii... - Gun looked at their entwined hands - Why...? What happened?
- Well, I've got something I want to tell you. - Off looked down too and Gun was sure he is hiding his embarrassment. - When we are alone, okay?
- Okay. - Gun smiled. Their eyes met for a moment and they both looked away suddenly shy.