On the palm of my hand

It was really fun to have a meal with friends and Gun felt like every single person gathered at the table genuinely enjoyed the time too. However he was also eager to spend some quality time with Papii, because since coming back to Bangkok they were always quite busy. Still sitting next to Off at the table he wrote him a LINE message saying he will be going back home first and asking Off to follow him after around half an hour later. The older boy was surprised by this request, but he complied.

Papii: Is everything all right? - he replied a minute after Gun left the restaurant. He made the excuse of wanting to take a good rest before his birthday fan meeting the day after tomorrow. He wai'ed everyone and said just "See ya, Papii." with a charming smile.
GunGun: Of course everything is all right. - he wrote back immediately - I did as we planned earlier.😉
Papii: I thought we will be going back together.
GunGun: Are you pouting? 😄
Papii: No...
GunGun: If you are I'm gonna kiss the pout off of your lips later. 😘 - He said the same thing Papii said in the car earlier.
Papii: Then I'm pouting.💘
GunGun: 😏✨

Off put his phone down, because P'Kwang was giving him weird glances. She knew he was supposed to go home with Gun, so this situation surely seemed strange to her. Moreover, he was not feeling like explaining anything as he was sure he was unable to come up with any reasonable lie. Luckily he distracted himself with a chitchat with Mook and the boys for a while, before everybody decided to take their leave. They called taxis and split into groups according to the direction they were going.
- Aren't you going with us? P'Yui asked.
- No, I'm heading the other direction today. - Off answered and she gave him a questioning look. He didn't elaborate, just wai'ed her and decided to take a motorcycle taxi instead.
- Give Gun a kiss from me. - said Krist before they parted. „That asshole." Thought Off.
- Never. - he answered curtly instructing the driver to go.
- How possessive. - complained Krist to Nanon and Frank that waited for a ride with him.
- P'Off behaves so strange when it comes to Gun. - Frank said. - Like, he doesn't want to show their relationship too much and doesn't want anyone near Gun at the same time, which gives everything away anyway.
- They are both a bit weird. - Nanon commented. - I saw P'Off dotting on P'Gun so many times, but if they are in front of fans or cameras, he acts like P'Gun is the one who is dotting. Which he is but, you know, not the only one.
- Yeah, exactly. - Krist added. - I mean, if he is shy about them being a couple, wouldn't he rather retreat from Gun's affections?
- I'm so confused by their dynamic. - Nanon concluded.
- But it seems to work for them wonderfully. - Krist laughed.
***
Papii: I'm on my way.🛵 - Gun received a LINE message when he has just finished taking a shower. He was glad he got this half an hour for himself to prepare. There was just one thing he planned to do, but it could wait until Papii was there. When the older boy arrived, Gun opened the door wearing a bathrobe and he told Off to take a shower too and then join him in the bedroom. There was no need to beat around the bush, they both knew what's going to happen. They waited for this evening long enough. When Off came out of the shower he noticed Gun also left a bathrobe for him, not pyjamas as usual. He got anxious instantly. Even if they talked about it before. Even if they decided that Off is the one who's gonna put it in and even if they already agreed on the position too. But still, it was going to be their first time. Off wasn't expecting it to go very smoothly, but he only hoped he won't hurt Gun and he really hoped he's not gonna come too fast. For the rest he was counting on Gun. When he entered the bedroom the younger boy got up from the bed swiftly, saying he wants to wash his hands first. He looked a bit flushed and moved somewhat stiffly, but Off thought he must be nervous too. He lay on the bed on his stomach and checked his phone. It was still quite early. When Gun came back he hopped on the bed lying on top of Off's back.
- Don't be nervous too much. - the younger boy said.
- I'm excited and it makes me nervous. Or... the other way around, but in a good way, I guess. - Off replied feeling Gun's arms snaking around his chest. It was cozy.
- I hear your heart beating. - Gun said as he laid his head on Off's back, cheek pressed against the rib cage.
- I'm feeling yours beating too. - the other boy replied softly. Gun smiled to himself snuggling to the older boy's warmth. - Papii, what lubricant would you like to use? - he asked casually.
- You've got more than one? - Off blushed at the mention of lube, but thanks to their actual position Gun couldn't see it yet.
- Well, when I went to buy it, there were so many types I couldn't decide, so I bought a bunch.
- Obviously. You couldn't just use the one you're normally using. - Off snorted. - Show me then.
- They're in the drawer. - Gun pointed at the bedside table. When Off moved the younger boy rolled off of his back to lie on the bed. Off peaked inside the drawer.
- Isn't it too much? - he wrinkled his brow.
- Not all of them are silicone based though. So we should leave them for other occasions.
- You've done the research. - Off smiled goofily.
- You too! - Gun stuck out his tongue at Papii and the other one huffed a laugh. This was getting fun. - Oh, and maybe, if you don't have anything against it, let's not use the scented ones. - Gun made a cat-like coy face.
- Why? - Off asked, but he smiled under his nose like he already knew.
- Because I can use them alone when there is nothing yummy to smell. - Gun scooted closer and sniffed Papii's shoulder that was naked, because the robe had slid off of it before. Off shivered happily at the touch.
- Hmm. So it narrows the choice down to the plain one or the... Warming one? Really? I'd rather need a cooling one. - Off snorted. - So it leaves us with the plain. - Off took it out of the drawer. - Why is it so slimy, you opened it already?
- Ee... Umm... I was just checking it out. - Gun smiled awkwardly and the other boy cocked an eyebrow at him. They lay next to each other and Gun's hand brushed against Off's. That reminded him of what happened at the restaurant. - Papii, you said you wanted to tell me something.
- Hm? - Off was feeling a bit out of it, so he didn't catch on at first. - Oh, yes, but it isn't anything that important. - he attempted to back down last minute.
- You made it sound like it is though. Has it got anything to do with you holding my hand? - Gun guessed and Off sighed defeated, but smiled tightly.
- Why do you always have to know what I think? - he complained jokingly.
- Because we are in~ sync~🎶 - Gun sing songed. - Come on, just tell me. You've made me curious.
- It is connected to the hand holding. - Off took a deep breath to collect himself. He is going to embarrass himself again in a minute. He knew Gun would understand, but it wasn't a very normal thing people would expect, so it's going to be embarrassing anyway.
- I was shocked when you held my hand. - Gun explained as he saw Papii having a hard time speaking up. - If you don't like it, you don't have to do it just because you know I'd like you to. - Gun assured. - I'm not mad about it.
- It's not like I don't like it. - Off admitted quietly and Gun showed an expression of genuine puzzlement.
- Since I can remember I've had a peculiar reaction to the touch here, in this place. - Off pointed to the palm of his hand.
- This sounds like some kind of a condition. - Gun said and noticed Papii getting bashful.
- I don't think it is, but sometimes it feels like it. - The older boy smiled awkwardly.
- Papii, you know I don't care, I just want to understand. - Gun looked him in the eyes with this open and curious face he was often making when it was obvious it was coming out of his caring nature.
- This is embarrassing. - Off tried to smile. - Simply holding hands is already making me feel... a lot, but if you do more...
- More?
- I can show you, if you want to? - Gun nodded his head.
- What should I do? - the younger boy asked confused.
- Touch it. - Off started quietly - Press here on the palm of it. Try kneading or scratching lightly.
- Like that? - Gun immediately took Off's hand in his doing as suggested.
- Y-yeah. - Off inhaled sharply pressing his lips together in a thin line. A flash of worry crossed Gun's head, because he couldn't tell, if it was a sign that Off is in pain or some kind of discomfort, when he was having his hand touched thoroughly like that.
- It doesn't hurt, does it? - Gun asked to be sure.
- No. Doesn't hurt. - Off inhaled and exhaled deeply. - Feels good. - Gun tilted his head to the side, now very intrigued. The only thing Papii was usually saying about hand holding, was that it's unpleasant. Was he not telling the truth? And why was it that big of a deal? Gun continued playing with Off's hands. He touched the palms, kneaded every single finger, he tried to entwine his fingers with Papii's, he even went a little further to massage the wrist, as if he was searching what might be wrong with it. He stopped his thumb at Off's pulse point smiling to himself, because it was like doing a real physical examination. To his surprise it was elevated. Was Papii that shaken? Gun took a look at the boy next to him. His eyes were shut tightly, face flushed and he was kind of squirming a bit. His breathing quiet, but erratic.
- Papii? - Gun called his name and when the other boy turned to him opening his eyes, they were dark as they usually were when they... Gun's eyes widened in sudden realisation. - Papii, you're getting turned on by it?
- Don't laugh at me. - Off said self consciously, but Gun was far from it. "So, Papii is one of those people that have erogenous zones in unusual places." He thought delighted. He aligned their hands differently, so the tips of his fingers were now digging into the other boy's palms and it made Off let out a helpless moan. - I know it's strange... Ahh... But I can't help it.
- No, it's... I've never expected something like this. - Gun said amazed. - So, that's why you don't want anyone to touch your hands?
- Not exactly, - he took his hands back and started to rub them together as if he wanted to erase the teasing touch of the other boy. - I always thought it is something very unpleasant, because it is, when someone touches. I actually found out I have a weird kink like that when you touched it.
- Me?? When? You've never let me touch the inside.
- It was during acting classes for Puppy Honey. When we were getting used to each other for the first time, you squeezed my hand and tickled my palm, but tickling was not what I felt and I freaked out.
- Oh, Papii... - Gun wanted to assure him somehow, that he shouldn't have felt bad about it.
- I know it's super weird...
- Were you ashamed to tell me?
- I was. - Off smiled timidly. - But I wanted you to know finally.
- I told you before, I love every single weird thing about you. You've just added another one. - Gun smiled, his eyes almost sparkling. - So, you really hate when someone else touches it. - he said somehow satisfied.
- I really hate it. - Off nodded - It makes me cringe so bad. I thought about it many times and it makes sense now. It feels good in that way when you touch it, because you're also the only person I've ever felt strong physical attraction to. So, I like when you touch me... Especially the sensitive places. - he said blushing again.
- What about your girlfriend back then? - Gun wanted to know everything.
- I've never let her hold my hand. It felt wrong. We actually only kissed a couple of times and it was... disappointing. - Off wrinkled his nose. - I don't know why I was with her in the first place.
- Don't say it like that. You had a right to be confused.
- I know, but I've felt differently towards you from the very beginning and it took me so long to accept that. I could've spared her and most importantly you so many unnecessary sad feelings.
- But we're here now, aren't we? - Gun smiled cheerfully.
- We are. - Off smiled back. - I'm so lucky. - he added coyly.
- You? I thought I was the lucky one. - Gun argued mockingly.
- What? You wanna fight about it? - Off retorted and they both giggled. - See? I could never enjoy bickering like that with anyone else. I just don't feel comfortable on that level with people.
- I feel the best when I'm with you. - Gun smiled facing Off as they were lying on their sides now.
- You know what else makes me feel nice? - Papii asked and Gun looked him in the eyes questioningly. - When you are so innocently bold with the skinship in public.
- You make it look like you are letting me do it so I won't sulk. - Gun complained.
- No. I give in, because I couldn't have possibly said "no" to you, because it's the only way to show I like it, because it's easy to deny if someone would be reading too much into the truth of it and...
- And? - Gun leaned closer with a satisfied little smile.
- And because I like you dominating in situations I am too shy and awkward to do anything myself. - Gun smiled broadly hearing this - It's like you make up for everything that's lacking in my personality.
- Like we are complementing each other? - Gun asked.
- Uhm. Like that. - Off said. - And I feel that many things changed during these last months, but only for the better.
- Many things changed since the time I asked you to open up to me. - Gun said.
- I think it worked, only because you opened up to me first.
- Hm? What did I do?
- You said you like me. - Off blushed. - I would have never said that first.
- Ooh, that thing. - Gun smirked - I'm gonna open up to you again tonight. - the younger boy said with a mischievous glint in his eyes. - Well, more like... Open up for you. - Gun said biting his lower lip.
- Oi, I'm gonna die if you say things like that. - Off hid his face in the pillow. - Don't tease me.
- I'm just saying. - Gun shrugged placing his hand on Off's hip touching around as if he was looking for something. - Are you wearing underwear?
- Y-yes. - Off stuttered, because they were still in the middle of a heart-to-heart, but it seemed like Gun started to make a move on him in passing.
- Take it off. - Gun ordered.
- Already? - the other boy looked startled, because usually they were getting rid of the clothes in the heat of a moment, but today they haven't even kissed yet.
- Yes. I don't want you to wear more than me. - the smaller boy said and Off slid his boxers down his legs awkwardly, keeping the robe closed. He flinched when the fabric brushed against his dick, that was sensitive from being half erect for a while now. - Still shy about getting undressed? - Gun smirked.
- Oi, because today you go about it differently.
- Hmmm. Today IS different, right? - Off blushed nodding timidly. Gun smiled licking his lips seductively yet coyly. - Kiss me. - he asked and Off smiled, because this was something he was well acquainted with. Something he thought they would do as soon, as he stepped inside Gun's apartment, but they didn't, so he was actually craving for a kiss right now. He hovered over the younger boy and started tasting his plump lips gently. Gun put one hand on his neck to stroke it encouragingly. - You're being exceedingly shy. - Gun noticed.
- You know why. - Off huffed.
- Actually, you being like that, makes me wanna take care of you. - Gun smiled and cupped Off's face in his hands kissing the tip of his nose. - Makes me wanna make you feel good. - he kissed him on the lips and Off's breath hitched, because how the fuck this dorky boy could be so sexy? He lay on top of him hiding his face in Gun's neck.
- Ooo! Papii! - the younger boy said referring to the growing erection he felt against his thigh. - Is it because of what I said or because I played with your hands earlier? -
- Both. - Off mumbled still not rising his head. - And also, because I keep thinking about doing it.
- Good. - Gun replied smirking. - Because if we're gonna do it, I need you to be hard for me. - Off moaned again hearing Gun be bold like that.
- When wasn't I hard for you? - Off managed to mumble back despite his embarrassment.
- How cheeky. - Gun giggled. - I guess I should do something to make you meek again.
—————————————————
to be continued... Of course. 😊