3rd of October

- So, how are things going with New? - Off asked casually, but keeping his voice down so no one could hear.
- Nice. - answered Tay grinning broadly.
- Nice? - Off got curious - How nice.
- Very satisfyingly nice. - Tawan said with a hint of lechery in his voice.
- So, you fucked?
- Define "fuck". - he kept grinning.
- Oho. - Off made an exaggeratedly surprised face. - Okay, I don't need details then.
- What? The fact that you and Gun go slow doesn't mean we have the patience to do the same. - he answered defensively. Off gave his friend a sideway glance and smirked. Conversations about their boyfriends started to resemble some kind of a competition. Like, the need to show off appeared between both friends.
- Don't be so sure that slow is not good. - Off remarked. - When we did it, oh, so wonderfully slow last night I climaxed to the moon and back, so... - Off shrugged nonchalantly, but really feeling a rush of endorphins just remembering the night before. Tawan gaped at him not knowing what to say to a bold confession like that from Off, who usually wasn't talkative about his private life. He didn't get a chance to say anything, because Gun and Godji approached them.
- What are you two whispering about? - she noticed - Should I sail a new ghost ship or something? - The two boys looked at each other with disinclination.
- No, fucking way. - Off said and got wrapped in Gun's arms instantly. The younger boy being even more cheerful than usual. Well, he was feeling great today himself and he suspected their good mood had something to do with yesterday's night. He was smiling to himself having Gun glued to his side and it gained a knowing smirk from Tay.
- Where is your boyfriend? - Godji addressed Tawan and his eyes went wide.
- She is teasing you. - Off explained to his stunned friend, because if he kept looking like a deer caught in a headlights, she may start to suspect something. Otherwise there was no way she could know about Tay getting together with New that early in their relationship.
- He is on his way, I guess. - he answered clearing his throat awkwardly.
- Well, good, because we're scheduled to do a Facebook live today. So, be around. - Godji ordered.
- Yes, Mom. - he promised jokingly. His playfulness back in place.
***
It was barely an afternoon when the Live finally started and Gun was feeling drowsy already. He guessed they stayed a bit too late with Papii last night, but it was worth it. Probably it was just his imagination or/and his oversensitivity today, but he felt like he is still wreathed in Papii's scent and it was making him space out all the time. To make it even better or rather worse, he was wearing the jersey Off had been wearing all evening yesterday at his place, so the smell of his favourite person was with him all the time. And because he had a big scent kink it was a sweet agony. Gun was so out of it he even managed to trip on his own feet while they were on air. Papii didn't help at all. He was kind of distracted himself, constantly giving him longer than usual glances and fleeting touches. It was almost shameless in Gun's eyes or maybe it was just him who was too aware of Papii's mere presence. He tried to interact with his fellow actors and staff as much as possible to make the very obvious tension between them at least a little less obvious. To no avail, he was afraid.
Gun took a place closest to the camera next to Godji, P'Tay and P'New blocking his way to Papii. It felt so not okay to have him standing two steps away, when he wanted Papii to be all over him instead. He was glancing at the older boy and feeling his eyes on himself all the time too. Gun almost absentmindedly reached for Off's hand to pull him closer, but P'Tay was in the way. When Off saw the childish longing in his eyes, he stepped closer himself. Gun grabbed the hem of Papii's t-shirt and pulled towards his own face. Off made a move forward at the same time covering the younger boy's head with his hawaii shirt he was wearing over the t-shirt. Gun found himself with his nose pushed into Papii's abdomen, just above his belt and the intoxicating smell made him dizzy. Gun knew they've gone too far when they got stopped and scolded for doing such a suggestive thing on air. He laughed it off, of course. He was sure Off would be keeping his distance from now on, but he didn't and it made Gun want to touch him again so much. When it was Off's turn to talk to the fans, Gun snaked his hand from behind under the older boy's t-shirt to touch the naked skin there. Off did not move away. He was just trying not to flinch and finish his speech. He squealed a couple of times feeling the younger boy's palm stroking his belly and was holding the t-shirt down, because Gun's ministrations could easily make it roll up. The smaller boy stopped the stroking to not make things worse, but didn't remove the hand and put his head against Papii's back. They stayed in that kind of strange hug for a short while, Gun's brain flooded with all kinds of wonderful chemicals that made him feel even more in love than usual.
***
The next day is the day of Gun's birthday on which Off has a tight working schedule unfortunately. Papii returned to his apartment earlier to get ready for an early morning and Gun decided to tag along with P'TayNew (it's how he started to call them when they talked with Papii).
- Cheer up, boy! - Tawan said - I thought you're not missing him today anymore after last night. Or was Off just showing off when he told me about it?
- He told you? - Gun giggled, because Papii was opening up to his friends and it made him happy. - But it doesn't change the fact that after almost two weeks away I couldn't have possibly gotten enough of him in one night. - Gun sighed.
- N'Gun, you're making me blush. - New commented. Gun just smiled cheerfully at him.
- You both acted just crazy today. - P'Tay noticed.
- Yeah, like I said, couldn't get enough, to the point that it crossed my mind to get Papii to sneak out for a quick one in the toilet. - TayNew looked at Gun shocked yet amused. - But I decided against it after we got scolded for being too touchy-feely in front of the camera.
- Would Off really go for it? I mean, doing that at work. It's so daring. - New asked still surprised giggling awkwardly.
- I'm pretty sure he would.- Gun smiled - It seems that it's "the more you eat, the more you're hungry" with me and Papii.
- Isn't it nice though? - Tay said smirking.
- It is. - Gun answered - I didn't expect him to be so curious about everything regarding sex, but while he got more comfortable, he turned out to be so into it.
- He told me a bit the other night when I visited him. He really seems to be the silent type that is secretly kinky as fuck. - Tawan laughed and Gun giggled along.
- Please, enough of the sex talk already. - New begged still reddish on the face. - I'm not used to the thought that my sweet baby brother is so dirty minded.
- Sorry. - Gun smiled not looking sorry at all.
- So, why are you so upset tonight? - New asked.
- Papii won't be there for my birthday, that's why. I understand it's because of work, but still, it would be perfect to spend the time together on that day.
- You're right. I don't know what I would do if our schedules were so all over the place like yours. - P'Tay said motioning with his hand between him and New.
- We're together almost every day. I'm surprised we are not sick and tired of each other yet. - P'New laughed.
- Oi! What are you saying? - P'Tay said like he was hurt. - I will never get tired of my lovely boyfriend. - he grinned.
- Stop it. - P'New smacked him on the shoulder smiling himself. Gun cheered up instantly seeing his best friends finally happy together.
- I think it's only me getting upset over the birthday thing. - Gun continued - I know it's not really a big deal, since we can spend plenty of time any other day, but... Yeah, I don't know what I expected. I'm behaving like a love sick girl somehow. - Gun sighed again.
- Focus on this then. - New advised - On the fact that you can be together anytime. I think Off doesn't even know that you're upset about it, because he is rather not a romantic type, right?
- Yeah, I know.
- Hey, let's go somewhere again. - P'Tay changed the topic suddenly - The four of us when we have a day off? Nothing big, but maybe shopping or cinema? - New and Gun liked the idea. - And stop looking so gloom.
- Sorry, but sometimes, especially when we're not seeing each other so long, I keep thinking I'm the only one so needy.
- I think you're silly. - P'Tay said.
- Maybe, but sometimes I start wondering if being with me, with a boy, is really the thing that can make him as happy as it makes me. - Gun looked down.
- Why would you think that? - New asked. - He is not very good at expressing things, but in his case I think actions speak louder, right?
- But I keep thinking, that he had been with a girl once and maybe he would rather be with one eventually...
- No, no, no. - P'Tay interrupted - Now you're being stupid. Did he ever do anything so you could doubt him?
- N-no. - Gun shook his head.
- Exactly. - Tay said - I'm the last person that would defend this idiot, but he is not like that. Moreover, if he had fought all his insecurities and worries about the gay thing to be with you, it means that his feelings are even stronger than he shows.
- I think so too. - P'New agreed patting Gun on the back comfortingly. - He doesn't look it, but we all know he is sensitive.
- Yeah, and I'm not just saying this to cheer you up. - Tay added - From what he told me during our drinking night, he is crazy for you. He has been for quite some time, so don't think it's a fragile feeling.
- Thank you, P'. - Gun smiled a little - I will stop whining about the birthday. It actually is silly.
- See? - P'Tay smacked the smaller boy on the back. - You're sulking about nothing.
- I know. - Gun sighed - It's just, I hate to be away from him.
***
It was not even the 4th of October yet, but fans started their celebrations already. They even rented the whole big ass screen in front of the GMMTV building that played clips of Gun. That was pretty crazy, but made the birthday boy incredibly happy. Even if it was that spectacular it couldn't beat the happiness he felt at midnight when he saw the picture Papii posted 12:00 sharp on his Instagram. It was a photo of him and Gun on a break during one of their last photo shoots. They were wearing matching outfits and the faces they were making were just so "them". The description said only: "HBDATP", and that was enough to make Gun's heart flip out of joy. He quickly typed a shy "❤️" as a reply, so everyone would know he saw that post as soon as it was up. Fans will read into it and know he has notifications turned on for Papii's account.