Do you need a moment?

- Hello, my favourite love birds! - they were greeted in the morning at GMMTV building. They reacted as always, Gun grinning and Off with a tight embarrassed little smile, but they looked at each other amused how the staff was accurate without realising they are. The day continued as usual, but Off noticed Gun was a bit more touchy-feely and that made him a bit more timid. He couldn't help thinking someone might notice that their relationship levelled up and they couldn't use the excuse of just missing each other, because they worked together every day recently. He also had that ridiculous feeling that everyone could tell they just had their first real kiss yesterday as if it was written on his forehead and it made him super nervous.
During lunch break Gun approached him with an indescribable expression.
- Papii, come with me for a moment. - he said and Off followed not knowing where were they heading to.
- Are you not feeling well? - P'Off asked worried when they entered a restroom.
- Something like that, but I need you... to make it better.
- Gun? What is it? If you're unwell we should tell the manager... - the younger boy covered Off's mouth with his hand.
- Believe me. - he said amused - you don't want to tell about it our manager. - he checked if there was anyone else in the bathroom. There was no one. He grabbed Off's wrist and led him to one of the stalls. He closed the door behind them and without hesitation reached for Off's neck placing several kisses there. He tried to stand on his tiptoes to reach higher but without success.
- So damn tall. - Gun giggled and Off just blinked surprised with his actions. - Sit down. - he ordered his voice impatient and Off obeyed sitting on the closed toilet. The younger boy straddled his lap, wrapped his arms around Off's neck and smiled satisfied with their position.
- Ai'Gun...
- Hmm? - he wasn't expecting an answer, because P'Off definitely looked a bit shocked right now, but he waited a minute anyway looking him in the eyes. - Can I steal a couple of kisses like yesterday, please? P'Papii?
- I guess. - Off swallowed and Gun didn't wait any longer just placed a few pecks on his neck again. Then on his jaw and finally kissed him full on the lips. It felt natural for them to be like that. They matched perfectly. Quickly their make out became more heated. Gun lost in the moment started rocking his hips against P'Off's and noticed what he was doing only after he had heard a quiet moan from his tall friend. He pulled away with a wet sound. His eyes wide open now, surprised.
- Papii, I-I got carried away to the point I... - but Off interrupted him pulling him closer and nuzzling his head to the side of the younger boy's face. - Y-you got... too. - Gun sounded sort of relieved. They stayed like that in a tight hug so close they were feeling each other's hardness down there.
- What did we do! - Off complained jokingly - You little devil, I'm gonna be restless the whole day now.
- Sorry, not sorry, Papii. But me too. What do you think? That I can handle it any better than you? - Gun argued.
- Oh god! And when I think about the fact that you brought me to the fuckin' restroom, during our working hours to make out like... Like that.
- But I couldn't stand the tension.
- You've just made it worse. - Off made a face like he was angry, but Gun could tell he is not. Maybe just irritated with their predicament.
- Papii, let's get something to eat after work.
- Uhm. - Off nodded.
- And then can I come over to your place? So we can do something to help us be more focused on work tomorrow?
- Y-yeah. - Off stuttered, because he immediately imagined what it might be Gun is talking about. Even if it was new for him, he still wanted it too and Gun was making him more and more comfortable with wanting it and although it was embarrassing to admit, more needy too. - Get off me now. We gotta go back.
- Yeah, we better get going. - Gun looked at P'Off from head to toe. - Do you need a moment? - he smirked.
- Uh, I need a moment to slap your head. - Off snapped back to cover his embarrassment, but Gun only laughed joyously and fled the restroom.