Chapter three

SPECIAL THANKS TO ANIMStory24

Erza POV

Man oh man. He really took Gray out. Luckily, we're all here to help out.

"Everyone get ready, it's about to get ugly," I said as Zeref prepared himself.

"Do you really think that you can defeat me? If I die, so does Natsu,"said Zeref.

"You may be my brother, but you are not my family!"exclaimed Nastu as he steps up and took a mighty big punch over towards Zeref.

  No damage was took place in Nastu, I thought

"Requip," I said as I transform myself into a powerful, strongest armor that I had attacked him.

He dodges and was about to hit me until Sting blast a light dragon roar.

It took a manger hit on Zeref, causing him to collapse on the ground hard.

  Then Rogue activated his attack, but Zeref dodged it.

Dammit. He's fast, no wonder. He's the Black Wizard after all. We need a plan. But how

"I think it's time to use it Erza," said someone behind them

"First Master," said Lucy
   "You mean..................." I said
   "Yes. The ultimate fairy spell that can protect us and the world........The Fairy Fire."

"But no one can do it without-"

"A person that can uses fire? Well we got one right here."

"Alright, let's do this," said Natsu as First Master nods and helps out Nastu.

"Oh no you won't......" said Zeref as he charges towards Nastu and First Master.

However, one of Lucy's spirits came and stop him.

"Loke...."said Lucy as Loke smiled.

  "Don't worry about this. Me and Virgo will try to handle this.

"Yes princess. It's my job to protect you and your friends,"said Virgo.

  Lucy smiled and I requip once more

"Alright everyone, it's now or never....... Charge!!!!!!!"