Chapter fourteen

Mavis POV
During the fairy tail battle, I honestly had a crush on Zeref ever since 400 years ago, when he and I bathe together.

It felt nice and I kiss him, and he kissed me back. It felt magical and I felt happy for being with him.

But I didn't expect him to be the bad guy. On the contrary, I think of him as a good person. He made me feel safe and always was there when I needed him. However, when he left me in the island, I felt that my heart stopped.

But luckily, I saved the whole entire guild by using a magical power spell and suck the island for 7 years.

I met Natsu and found out that he was Zeref's little brother. I also knew that he was also E.N.D, a demon that can destroy everything around him. But I knew that he would never hurt his comrades.

On the contrary, I think of him as a brother. He's really a good person and cares for others than himself. I respect him though all the years and I felt happy to know him.

Zeref on the other hand was crying when he saw Natsu.

His little brother huh? He looks like Zeref a lot. Then I felt sadness when seeing Zeref crying.

Poor Zeref. I know he suffered a lot. But........ It's for the best. Natsu will one day defeat his older brother, and save the world.

Little did I know that Zeref Dragoneel left me and I thought that I'll never see him again.

Until the Fairy tail war, I saw him again but this time with regrets of spending time with him.

But instead of killing Zeref, I told Natsu to set him free from his curse.

He looked at me very surprised but did it anyway

I glad he did it, because if he killed him, Natsu would've died as well.

But as for me, I still in love with him and couldn't do anything about it.

So when Mirajane suggested to make a party for Zeref, I agreed and make it Fairy tail style.

Ever since the party started, I was still thinking about him and our relationship.

Then I saw Gray watching Natsu.

I forgot that he and Natsu are in a relationship. I should congratulate them.

"Hi Gray," I said politely.

"Oh,First Master," he said.

"Please, call Mavis."

"Ok Mavis."

I looked at Zeref and Gray said," You like him, don't ya?"

I placed my cute blushing/ embarrassed face and mumbled, "Maybe."

He looked at me and said," Do you like like or love like him?"

"Love like," I replied back, still mumbling.

"How about a deal? You distract Zeref while me and Natsu have some fun."

I noticed that Zeref was looking at Natsu and I knew that he won't let him have fun.

"Deal," I said.

"Thanks Mavis."

As I walked away with Zeref, I knew that Gray and Natsu will have some fun.

This is for you Gray. Have fun with Natsu.