Chapter fifteen

Zeref POV
As Mavis walked out with me, I knew that she had planned something.

When we were outside, I grabbed her and hug her and said," I know you planned something Mavis."

"I know you figured that out. I just..... wanted to spend time with you."

I looked at her and then she said," Spending time with your ex huh?"

I felt a shock wave all over my body.

Did she just said ex?

"Zeref, you ok-"

Before I let her finished her sentence, I grabbed her waist and kissed her.

She tried to move back, but I wouldn't let her. Finally, she gave in and kiss me back.

I....... miss her kiss. Every single........day.

I broke the kiss and Mavis blushed embarrassedly.

"W-why did you do it?" she asked.

I looked at her and said sadly," I miss your kiss."

She turned around and said," Then why did you left me?"

I paused, knowing that she is hurt from the inside.

"The reason I did it was because.......... I knew that Fairy tail couldn't defeat Acnologia. And....... I wanted you to protect my brother. I knew that I couldn't but you could. I'm really sorry."

Mavis turned around and saw me crying. "I really meant it. I'm so sorry for everything. Please forgive me."

I cried all over her shoulder and Mavis hugged me.

"I know......and I forgive you."

"Thanks Mavis."

I gave her another kiss and this time, she didn't move away.

Thanks Mavis.

After breaking apart the kiss, me and Mavis held our hands together and looked at the stars.

Maybe I should let Natsu have his own fun. After all, he is my brother and I should let him be with Gray. Have fun with Gray, Natsu.