Chapter nineteen

Lucy POV

I can't believe that Erza and I are keeping a secret from the whole entire guild. *Sigh, this is gonna be hard, especially Gray.

I knew that Gray was listening, because he leaned on the door and eavesdrop on us.

I bet he's gonna tell Natsu about this. I have to stop him before it's too late!!!!!

I waved Erza and Ash goodbye and searched for Gray. C'mon c'mon, where are you. There!!

I grabbed Gray's arm led him outside.

"Gray, I know that you've been listening and eavesdropping on us."

He smicked and said," Well yeah, because Zeref made fun of me and Natsu."

I knew there was more to this conversation, but I decided that it's to not tell him all the details.

"So, whatcha heard in the room?" I asked.

"I heard that you two are going to keep a secret from the whole guild. And I wanna know whycha doing this."

"Well, too bad, because I'm not tell'in."

"Lucy, I known you since you joined the guild. And I also know that you wanna keep this to yourself and Erza. But I will find out the truth from the both of you two."

He left, and I gave out a sigh.

Knowing Gray, he'll do anything to find out what's happening. I have to stop him before the future changes between all of us.

I walked to Erza and told her everything between me and Gray.

"......We have to find a way to not let Gray know about this situation. If he does, it'll ruined his life and Natsu's as well."

"Yeah but how?"

"I think I may help you two."

We turned around and saw Ash.

"Let's pretend that I'm someone's relative here in the guild and try to fix the machine without getting caught. If they asked me what's my name, I'll say it's Midoriya." ( Yes I used the Hero Academia's main character. Don't judge me.)

"Okay then. But we have to keep this between us and only us. Understand?"

"Yes ma'am." Me and Ash said.

Well, this is gonna be adventure I thought as I walked away with Erza and Ash.