Chapter eighteen

Gray POV
I watched Erza and Lucy left, but had worried face.

I wonder......

My thoughts were interrupted by Zeref, because he said," Say Natsu, was Gray hard on ya?"

This time, I chased him all around the guild hall and said," Zeref Dragoneel, You'll PAY FOR THAT!!!!!"

Natsu was laughing as I chased him.

He really gets on my nerves.

As I chased, I soon realized that I was lost and tried to my way back.

Maybe I can find out what happened to Erza and Lucy.

I looked at a door and made me feel confused.

A little eavesdropping won't hurt, right?

I leaned against the door and listened to what they said.

"Please don't tell them. If you do, life right now will change forever," said a strange voice.

"Don't worry. We won't tell them, right Lucy?" said Erza.

"Yes ma'am. And how are going to keep it a secret from the rest of the guild?"

"I don't know what to do, but I'll make sure that they won't know. Let's go."

I immediately ran out and hide behind the walls. When they were gone, I came out and head to Natsu.

What are they hiding from all of us?

As I walked to Natsu, I saw him with Zeref talking.

Damn, he got me lost in order to get Natsu, huh? Well, here's pay back!!!!

I grabbed Natsu and kissed him in front of Zeref. Zeref seemed pissed and shook his head.

Take that Zeref Dragoneel. Natsu's mine and mine only.

I broke the kiss and Natsu was madly blushing.

"W-why did you do that?" he asked embarrassedly. I smicked and then Mavis came.

I never thought of what Mavis could do, because she did the exact same thing that I did.

Zeref was blushing madly and Mavis smicked. ( You go girl!!)

We smiled at each other and waved goodbye towards our lovers.

Maybe next week, I'll have Natsu mine again. But in the meantime, time to figure out what Erza and Lucy are hiding.