Chapter twenty five

Ash POV
Last day, might as well say goodbye to my parents. I can't wait to see my real ones.

As I walked to the guild, everyone said," Surprised!!" and gave me one of those fairy tail hugs.

I couldn't breathe but luckily, Dad saved me.

"Guys stop. You're crushing him to pieces."

I felt so relieved that it was over, but the party just got started.

Kathy was invited and from what I heard from my parents was that she could sing beautifully and without any mistakes.

I couldn't believe it when I saw her. I shake her hand and wouldn't let go of her.

"A-Midoriya let go. She's going to sing, remember?" said Dad. I let go of her and she went up to the stage.

"Alright, I'm going to sing Michiyuki for Midoriya at his last day of being in Fairy Tail."

After hearing her singing, I think of her as a princess. Suck! I love it when she'd sing. Father and Dad were correct, she didn't make a single mistake.

My time machine watch was telling me that it was time to go.

I said all my goodbyes and open a portal outside. My dad was there and gave me a hug for the last time. "See you in the future son," he said.

"And to you too Dad."

As I stepped into the portal, I saw my dad for the last time but felt happy to have two amazing parents like those two.