Chapter eight

Natsu POV

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy I am so screwed. Please Erza don't kill me. I thought as I walked to Erza.

I expected to get a hit, but instead got a hug. Erza Scarlet, GIVING ME A HUG!!!!!! Where has the world gone wrong!!!!

As Erza gave me hug, I felt that I was crushed by her. When she stopped, I was panting and said," Hey Erza, what was that for?"

"It was to congratulate you and Gray for being a couple."

"0/////////////0 Erza, how did you know?" I asked.

"Easy, I heard you panting, groaning, and moaning."

"Arrrrrrrggggghhhhhhh. You Too?" I said, blushing embarrassedly.

"Yep. In fact, everyone heard it."

I felt steam coming out of my ears and madly turn turn a simple blush into a darker color.

So everyone already knows about this. I can't believe it. *Sigh. There's gonna be a lot of explanations to everyone.

"Don't worry, I already may have told everyone about you guys. Good luck explaining it to them😅,"said Erza.

"Wwwwwwhhhhhyyyyyyyy meeeeeeeeeee," I whined as Erza left.

"Natsu?"said Gray behind my back.

I gave out a small yelp and saw Gray smiling.

"You're cute when you're scared Natsu. Come here~~" he said while I was blushing.

"Not funny Gray."

As I came towards him, he quickly turn my to my back and began to lick my cheek.

"G-gray 0///////////////////0," I said, both blushing and feeling very comfortable  while he was doing this.

"Mmmmm, taste good Natsu."

"Wanna bet on that?" I said, still feeling comfortable with a hint of sweetness around me.

"Ah,ah,ah. Not without my permission Gray."

Once again, we turn around and saw Zeref there, crossing his arms.

Oh he's gonna get it I thought as I charged towards him and watched him smile.

Gray stopped me and whispered in my ear,"I'll see you later in bed Natsu."

After saying that, he walked away while I stood there, blushing.

"You two are in love," said Zeref, copying Happy. "Shut up," I said, still feeling blushing.

I can't wait to see you too at bed Gray. I can't wait.

Gratsu  My Son (Gray x Natsu)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें