Chapter twenty three

One week later
Nighttime

Gray POV

I noticed that there were a few strange things happening around me and the guild.

For example, Erza and Lucy looked at me and Natsu and then looking at the newbie, Midoriya.

There's something odd about this. Usually, the girls would talking about shipping, but no they're not. I wonder. Did the chant that I heard happened to be about Midoriya? I find out soon enough. But first.....

I walked to Natsu and grabbed his hand and led him to a room.

Oh no, he thought. I hid a smicked and push him down on the bed.

"Are we gonna do this again?" he asked.

"Yep."I said.

"Okay. But be careful."

Smut and yaoi coming through!!!!!

I kissed Natsu passionately and started to take off his clothes very slowly. He gave out a moan, but I just wanted to hear more.

When I got to his neck, I only bit and sucking it. He shivered and moaned even more.

I can't take it anymore, I want him completely.

I rushed over to his chest and started to bite it from one side while pinching his other nipple.

"Gray, slow down," Natsu said, between moans.

I didn't and switched positions. Natsu was panting fast and tried to slow down but couldn't.

I looked at him and said," Sorry. Didn't mean to be like this."

"It's o-okay. Just, be gentle, I'm still new to this."

I lower down to his pants and began to untie it. As I stocked Natsu's member, I noticed that he was enjoying this.

"Alright Natsu, I'm about to let it enter you. Tell me when it hurts, okay?"

"Okay."

I placed my member inside of Natsu very slowly and carefully. Natsu was squirming and said,"F-faster Gray."

I went faster and faster and then Nastu grabbed me forward and gave me a kiss.

"Mmmmmmh." we both said as we both spill cum everywhere.

We lay down as we catch our breath.

"I love you Gray."

"I love you more Natsu," I said before going to sleep.

Ash POV

I couldn't believe that my parents had sex. I was walking and accidentally locked the closet door behind me.

When I heard my parents here, I panicked and decided to keep quiet. I heard the whole entire thing.

After my parents stopped, I quickly ran out of the room and continued to blushed.

Next time my parents are having sex, I'm going to my cousin's house I thought.