Chapter twenty two

Ash POV
Oh shit, oh shit, oh ,shit. Father is looking at me. Please save me anyone.

"Midoriya!"said Lucy.

Thank you heaven!

"Where were you? I've been searching for you."

She turned and saw Natsu behind me. The next thing I knew, she banged him in the head. Poor Father I thought.

"Ow, what was that for Lucy?" Father asked.

"You bumped into my friend here. And if you ask, his name is Midoriya and I dared him to dress like you and Gray."

"Oh. Well then sorry Midoriya," Father said.

How dumb is my father? I wonder......

"Come on Midoriya, let's go," said Lucy as she grabbed my hand and led me away from my father.

"Thanks Lucy." I said.

"No prob.," she replied back.

That was close. Thankfully Lucy was there. But next time, I'll be more careful.

As we walked through the door and met up with Erza. She looked at us and gave us a the mean/scaring look.

"Where were you?" she asks serious.

I gulped and and stuttered,"W-well, I b-bumped t-to my father and was almost c-caught until L-Lucy save me."

She still looked at me and then to Lucy. "Okay. But next time, by more careful, UNDERSTOOD??!!"

"Yes ma'am," we both said.

"Good. Now then, let's go to Master Makarov and tell him what's going on. Okay?"

"Aye!" we both exclaimed as we walked together to see Makarov.

I hope nothing goes wrong or the consequences are gonna be bad. I thought as I braced myself for what's coming.