Chapter six

Gray POV

After the battle, I went to check on Natsu and he smiled when I came in through the door.

"Hey Natsu," I said as I sat down next to him on the bed.

"Hey," he said, smiling.

"Watcha doin?" I asked

"Nothing much. Just getting ready to help my brother out."

"Ohhhhh," I said, feeling irritated.

Somehow Natsu saw it through me, because he asked," You okay Gray?"

I faked smile him and said," Yeah. Everything's fine Natsu."

"Yeah I don't believe you Gray. Something bothering you and I want to know."

Why are you so damn cute Natsu I thought as I leaned towards him and gave him a kiss.

He looked surprised, but he kissed me back. As I pressed my tongue inside, he moaned like crazy and placed his arms around my neck. I pressed him down on the bed and continued to kiss him. When we broke apart,I removed his scarf and my lips was on neck, licking,kissing,and biting him.

He gasped, and I could tell that he enjoys it. When I stopped, he asked,"Whatcha stop?" "I want to prepare myself. Read-"

"Not without my permission, Gray Fullbuster," said Zeref as we turned around and found him standing in front of the door.

"How long have you been there?" we both asked.

"Since you guys been kissing."

"AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ZEREF, YOU'LL PAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!" said Natsu as he charged towards Zeref.

Well, there goes our moment I thought.