Chapter twenty four

Ash POV

After that terrible outburst, I decided if best to stay away from those two and be with Erza and Lucy.

So far, my time machine watch has only half of the parts needed. I just have to have a few more things and I'll leave here soon.

"Hey, how long do you need in order to get your machine working?" said Levy. I turned around and told her,"Just about two or three things and I'll be ready to go home."

"Alright then, let's get the things that you need and our problem will be solved,"said Erza.

We all nodded and helped me out a lot. So basically, everyone in the guild knows about me secret except father and dad.

Just a few more things and I'll be ready to go home. I can't wait to see my parents again.

"Hey, whatcha doin there Midoriya?" asked my father. Erza, Lucy, Mira, Lisanna, and Levy gave him the 'mean' look and made my father turned around.

"Never mind," he saids, walking away.

I sigh and continue to work on my time machine watch.

Two days later

At last, my time machine watch is finally finished. I'm so happy that I had finally completed it.

"Congratulations Ash," said Dad. I turned around and looked at him, shocking.

"W-what do you mean by that G-"

"I know your little secret between you, me, and Natsu. You're our son, aren't you?"

"H-how did you-"

"You may had fool Natsu, but I'm not easy to believe that your someone's relative. I bet Lucy lied and everyone knew but me and Natsu, right?"

I couldn't find the right words to say, but I have to tell him the truth.

"......Yes dad. Look, a incident happened and I-"

Dad hugged me and I was surprised.

"Hey I know, and you are gonna be back home in no time. Trust me, don't go in a room with your parents."

I blushed embarrassedly and Dad laughed.

"I bet Midoriya isn't even your name, is it?"

"No, my real name is Ash, Dad."

"Good. Now then, let's celebrate your going away party. I'm going to be one happy man with Natsu and you."

I smiled and walked out with Dad.

I'm going to miss this, but I'm glad to see my parents again. 😊😊