Chapter five

Natsu POV

This is it........the battle of the lifetime....for everyone and for Fairy tail!!!!!!!!!!

I rushed as fast as I could to hit Zeref. This was a lot of effect and I just can't back down.

I can't let Zeref win. If he does, the fate of everyone is in danger. Fairy tail has been here and will stand out for the rest of their lives. I can't lose, I can't!!!!!!

As I take the shot towards Zeref, Sting and Rogue were in front of me, protecting me from Zeref's attack's.

I'm glad that they have my back. Or front. I thought as I let out a chuckle

"We're gonna win this Zeref. I know because I believe in Master Mavis, Lucy, Gray, Erza, and everyone else!" I said as I punched Zeref in the guts and let out the curse.

"W-what did you do to me?"asked Zeref.

"I left the curse that Agnologia gave you. Instead of killing you, I want to know you and our family. After all, your my brother." I smiled as I said those words.

Then I extended my hand towards Zeref. 

"So brother, do you want to join Fairy tail?"

He looked at me and tried his best to hide his tears, but I could see them.

I looked at everyone and they all nodded.

"Sure," he said.

I smiled and then said,"Well, welcome to Fairy tail."