Chapter twenty one

Natsu POV

As I walked/ran to Gray, I noticed that Mavis was too doing the same thing as I am.

So basically I act around her nicely, but when it comes to my boyfriend and my brother, it's in a bad statement.

Every time I'm with Gray, Zeref would do something about it. So I act and would do something if he's alone with Mavis.

I still feel empty sometimes, even if I'm with Gray or someone else. I always knew that there's that one person that will change everything from here on out.

I'm afraid that one day, me and Gray will break up and everything will end badly for the both of us.

I tried to not think of the negative effects, but it's hard, you know.

Until that fate day comes, might as well be prepare for it.

As I walked away from Gray, I bumped into someone by accident.

"Sorry mister," she said.

"No, it's my fault........ Kathy!" (Yes I'm adding new characters.)

"Oh hi Natsu," she said

"Oh hi Natsu," she said. "How's it been?"

"Good, and you?" I asked

She gave me a smile and I could tell that she's okay as well.

She's like a sister to me and we came to the guild at the exact same time.

She's strong, beautiful, caring, and she has the exact same type of magic as me. She also does karaoke and sing beautifully.

"How's things between you and Gray? I heard that you two are officially a couple."

"We are. And yes, I had sex with him."

Kathy smicked and said,"Tell me, was he hard on ya~?"

"Kathy!!!!!" I said, squirming.

"What? I'm just kidding."

"Seriously, stop teasing me."

"Okay Natsu. Anyway, are you happy to be with him?"

I blushed and nodded.

"That's sweet, can't wait to beat him up if he breaks your heart."

I panicked and tried my best to not let her do that.

"Fine. Anyway, gotta go. See ya Natsi!" she said as she disappeared before my eyes.

I decided to head back to the guild. On my way, I accidentally bumped into someone again.

"Sorry," he said.

"No, it was my fault," I said.

As I looked at him, I noticed that he had my eyes and Gray's hair.

"Excuse me sir, but why do you look like me?"