Entry 13 - Traitors and Cheats

"Is that why you backed your car in?"

"Yes! Isn't it so funny?"

"It's the best thing I've seen all year!"

"I bought it for Jay, but he said it would take away from his look he's going for."

"I could see that. I can't even imagine seeing that on a motorcycle! I think I would crash because I was laughing so hard."

"It doesn't exactly apply to me since I am bi, but I had it so I had to use it."

"It works anyways. Besides, when's the last time you even looked at a girl?"

"Hmm, that's a tough one. Not in a while. I think I'm leaning more towards men in recent years, but I'm open to anything really."

"He means that." Jay chimed in from his spot on the couch. He'd been so quiet I almost forgot he was there. But Jay was always the quietest out of the three of us. I've been told that I have a rather outgoing nature, and Cameron was never one to stop talking, so Jay usually didn't stand out the most out of us.

"I understand your open nature, but that last guy was way too old, Cameron." Cameron grinned at him.

"Yes, but the older ones have way more experience."

"Dude, stop! I don't want to hear about that! Wasn't he like 50?"

"Eww! Cameron, seriously?" I consider myself a pretty open guy, but that's weird.

"Jay, stop lying to Alex. He was on 39, he just had more grey hair then you expected. He was kind of cute, but it only lasted for a few weeks, so whatever." Cameron flopped down on the couch next to Jay.

"Let's talk about something else." The mention of age gaps made me think of Elliot, and right now, that was way too depressing of a thought.

"Okay! Let's talk about that hot as fuck prince named Raymond!" Cameron fell over, his head landing on Jay's leg, staring dreamily at the ceiling.

"That man is God's gift to the human race." Jay shoved him off, and he fell to the floor, but didn't make a move to get up. In fact, he looked quiet content to daydream from the floor.

Maybe now is a good time to tell you a bit about them. Cameron isn't exactly short, but he's not exactly tall either. He's the kind of person who can eat anything and still look like he's a long distance runner.

He's pretty good looking, I can honestly admit that, and there's something about him that attracts people. It's in the way he carries himself, and something about his eyes. He's charismatic and charming, and has never been in a serious relationship for as long as I've known him.

Which is since he was twelve. I was only ten, and yet we were in the same grade.

My parents put me in early, because they were going through a divorce at the time, and wanted me to not have to be around as much while they worked things out. He got sent down a grade when he failed a bunch of his subjects. He failed because he slept during almost all of his important classes.

At first I thought he was really weird, until one day he found me crying in the bathroom (I cried a lot during that stage of my life) and stuck around to comfort me. After that, we were fast friends.

I met Jay when I was fifteen, and winning him over was much harder.

At sixteen, Jay already had a full sleeve of tattoos on one arm, smoked cigarettes when the teachers weren't looking, and was considered the school bad boy. He was taller than me, and looked like he was constantly working out. But he never lived up to that name. In fact, I'd never seen him do or say a mean thing to anyone.