𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

Well here comes the drama☺️👌🏽

-
Jungkook's POV:

"yeah Hoseok can't make it, he's taking care of Miyeon." Taehyung sighed before putting his phone back into his pocket as I still stared at the smaller male as he was being dragged by his friend.

But damn that ass, I licked my lips I'd definitely smash wether he was a guy or a girl.

"ah well let's go." We entered the club sitting in our usual places, as we were settling down before we heard shouting and gunshots.

"shit! Namjoon try contact the rest to help take care of this." I yelled before pulling out my gun.

𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 it must be, I looked around seeing the lifeless bodies scattered across the nightclub until I spotted a familiar blond haired male, as he was covering his friend tears running down his face.

It's as if the world stopped and I was staring at him, he looked so helpless and afraid.

I finally came back to my senses when Namjoon pushed me out of the way shotting another serpent, "jesus Jungkook! Will you watch out you could've gotten shot." He shouted as the gun fires started stopping.

"sorry hyung." I looked back at the short male slowly making my way towards him, his eyes were shut closed. I placed my finger under his nose to see if he was breathing feeling all my worries just flush away as he gave out slow, peaceful breaths, I quickly carried him bridal style going to our car while Namjoon took his friend.

_______________

I groaned loudly as I slowly opened my eyes, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐦 𝐈?

I slowly got up looking around before a shot of pain ran through my arm, it was wrapped in a bandage and immediately I got a flash back of my last memory, 𝐘𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞.

"yerim," I gasped. "yeri!" I held my arm up but quickly got out the bed making my way to the door, I opened it taking a look in the hall way and there stood the same red hair from last night.

"w— where's y—Yerim!? Tell me where she is!" I yelled, as he just stared at me. He got up grabbing me carrying me back to the room I had just left.

"let go of me!" He sighed before scratching his head, "if you don't stop fighting I'll never tell you where your friend is okay? . . so chill the fuck out k." I immediately stopped as he settled me down on the bed, I groaned in pain immediately regretting hitting him since my shoulder was hurting way too much now.

"where the hell am I? what happened and where's Yerim?" He sighed as he crossed his arms looking down on me, "well fuck you ask a lot of questions, you're at the bangtan house in our "hospital" actually. Today is Monday and at that party you got shot in the shoulder so we brought you here and thankfully it got in the soft tissue so you just got emergency surgery to fix that.

So in a week you should be good to go and as for your friend? You follow me." I quickly stood on my feet as he male started speed walking to another room, stopping at a door that was at the end of the hallway but at least I knew where it finally was.

He opened the door revealing my bestfriend on the bed, I ran to her side just hugging her unconscious body shaking her, "yerim, c'mon wake up I'm here see." I was now in tears, she looked horrible no words could describe it. She didn't look like her bubbly energetic self, she had temporarily been replaced with this lifeless person infront of me and that broke my heart.

"what happened to her?" I ran over to the male as I gripped his collar shaking him, "I swear to god if she fucking di-" He took my hands in his, "look you need to seriously calm down," He put me beside Yerim as he started explaining her condition, "so at that party you got shot in the shoulder it wasn't anything serious but your friend, during the attack the bullet went through her skull down along her spine the wound caused swelling in her brain, she was looked at and had surgery on but our doctors say she should as least stay till she wakes up."

By now I was squeezing Yerim's hand so much, I don't wanna lose my bestfriend. I just started praying that all this was s dream and that I'd wake up to my parents calling me or my alarm ringing.

"for now she should have some rest and you should too, c'mon I'll help you to your room." He was right he helped me up as we walked back to my room.

I sat on my bed as he was getting ready to leave, by another male brusted through the door, "Jungkook we need your help, the serpent got out."

"Whoa Namjoon you and Yoongi had one fucking job."

That's it, it's Jungkook now I remember,
"Jungkook. . thank you for all this also on behalf of Yerim too." He looked back at me nodding giving me a small smile.

As soon as him and Namjoon left I got into bed getting ready to sleep I needed to return to yeri's room soon.

________________

I groaned hearing whispers in my room, I sat up slowly as my vision were still trying to focus on the figure that was standing at the end of my bed.

"sorry I think you've got the wrong room, I already got my antibiotics an hour ago."

A hand slammed onto my mouth as this woman started pinning me down to my bed, her blond long strands of hair falling down onto my face.

She got her hand as she started pinning my shoulder down applying more pressure onto it but my screams were muted by her hand.

"do not make a fucking noise or I'll kill you, you're gonna help me get out of this building." She whispered loud enough for me to hear, I widened my eyes as tears fell while I was trembling so much in fear.

-
Well damn who you'll think the character could be🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️