𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

A/N: so I legit had one of the biggest mental breakdown I've had in a while last week and wrote it down, but now I'm okay so don't worry :)

Right now in life I've definitely just hit rock bottom and I don't know how to get out of it, I don't even know who I am anymore. I wanna talk but instead I'm just pushing everyone away or either just stopped talking to them especially my bestfriend that I consider a sister. all my friends are making new friends, but I just can't with my social anxiety and my mind state I don't want people just be friends with this other side of me, It's unhealthy and I just want everything to stop. I feel trapped, my mental state is absolutely messy and with the thoughts I have I just stay home and cry myself in bed cause I know these thoughts are just bad,

I feel like a empty void just floating.

-
Jimin's POV:

I sat still as the nurse came in and was giving me my antibiotics for the day, "that's the last of it. . please do rest your arm and try sleeping a bit more for today you look tired, enjoy your day sir!"
She smiled as she closed the door I sighed, "you can come out now." Dannielle slowly opened the closet door leaving her hiding place.

"god that place is crapped," she huffed stretching her arms out, "so what's this great escape plan?"

She puckered her lips, "yeahh you're gonna help me on that one, but how long are you staying here?" She sat down in chair that was located beside my bed, "mmm my arm was getting better but you fucked it up yesterday remember, but how'd you get in here?" She stopped playing with her blade as she stared at me, "I was caught. I was here just looking for my friend but because they saw my tattoo they thought I was just some serpent spying on them."

I nodded, "well fine I'll help you out to leave this place,"

___________________

I huffed as I stopped jogging crouching down to catch a break I checked my watch, "I'm been jogging for almost an hour now." After a few minutes I got up making my way back to the house as I lit a cigarette, while walking back I started a fished for my phone as hearing I had gotten a notification.

I read the text quickly and immediately tried to call them back.

"Yoongi what's going on?"

[it's got to do with serpents I don't know it's all one big cryptic message from what I could make out so far we've received something that looks like a map or something, saying we should meet up with them.]

"I don't know sounds a bit sketchy don't you think?"

[we've even got news saying how they wanted that Jimin guy and his friend. Obviously I told Jungkook and he wants them to stay here for a while until we know why they want them, so they gonna stay with us for a while.]

"okay I'm almost home we'll talk more and you'll try get more details yeah?"

[um nope. . I'm actually out with Taehyung and Seokjin right now, Jungkook and Hoseok are home trying to look for the serpent they'll explain everything to you . . gotta go see you later.] The he hung up.

I shook my head at this new information, I gotta find mr m soon and put a end to all this bullshit.
For Us.

________________

"so you thinking we could do that?"

"yeah guess it's worth a shot, I'd have to check though I don't know just stay here and hide." I got out of bed slowly leaving my room as I walked down the hallway, the hospital was a separate building to the house so it's strange how Dannielle even made it here without being seen by anyone.

I turned the corner and soon bumped into someone, "Jungkook hi." Shit, "Jimin, Hoseok you can go ahead I'll caught up." I started panicking a little as Hoseok starting walking down the hallway checking all the rooms I just hope Dannielle stayed still like I told her to.

"what you doing outside of your room?" He crossed his arms staring down onto me, "I was looking to see how Yerim was, I haven't seen her y'know." I smiled a little bit, "she's doing fine . . doctors said she'll be awake anytime now."

I immediately heard screaming down the hall as I prayed it wasn't Dannielle, Jungkook ran down to where the voices were coming from and I was right. Hoseok was in my room as he started forcefully drag Dannielle's body out of the closet, I gasped.

"no! She didn't do anything wrong, she's not a danger to anyone please— she's just looking for her friend!" I yelled standing in the doorframe as Jungkook snapped his head towards me as he started walking towards me, I took a few steps back until my back hit the wall.

"and you're gonna listen to her? A serpent. You're gonna help someone that almost killed your friend!? Someone that killed my family!" He snapped as I felt tears swell up in my eyes, he grabbed me by the shirt tightly and threw me onto the floor of my room.

"from now on, just take your fucking antibiotics I want you gone in two days or I'll kill you and your friend." He slammed the door afterwards as tears fell down my face.

-
Oof damnnnnnn, so what do you think? Should Jimin trust her and try to talk to Jungkook or should he not and be ready to leave?