𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 (𝐍𝐞𝐰!)

I'm laughing I shocked so many people with the last chapter, *sips bubble tea* y'all don't know there's more in store HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH.

So my ex boyfriend has decided that after almost of year that he wants to get back with me, he wished me a nice happy birthday and all that nice stuff but noooooo I ain't letting him off easy this time, he sees me living my best life since I'm talking to 3 boys now. . . . Time to teach him a lesson gang leader style😎

It's currently 1:35am I enjoyed my birthday by binge watching some of my favorite YouTuber and having takeout foods and I'm smiling like an idiot since a boy I've taken interest in recently wished me a happy birthday and told me a deserved a great day, so now I'm happy for the rest of my life☺️

Also thank you all so much for 18k reads, 654 votes and adding this to 15 lists. It means a lot to me and I'm happy you all enjoy it❤️

-
Taehyung's POV:

I frowned my eyebrows together in disbelief, "what? No they must've probably gotten it wrong—"

"they didn't Tae. 𝐈-𝐈 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐞 . ." my eyes widened at this statement, "you're fucking lying!"
I shouted pushing him as he fell on the floor immediately has my eyes looked down at him slowly I'd realize what I've done, "Hobi I'm so sorry."

He got back up staring coldly at me, "get the hell out. 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫."

". . Hobi you're not actually serious please—"

"I said get the hell out!" He screamed tears swelling up in his eyes threaten to roll down his face.
He continued pushing and hitting me till I stubbled all the way outside the door, "I'm sorry okay. . I cheated on you 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫-𝐦𝐨𝐦. I'm sorry you had to find out this way but you of all people deserved to know the truth— I'm really sorry Taehyung." He slammed the door shut in my face as I still had a pained expression plastered onto my face, I just didn't want to believe it.

"Hobi it's okay! I don't care please you're all I've got left please!" I screamed banging harshly on his door, slowly laying my back on the door before slowly crouching down crying silently to myself.

"𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨!"

My life's purpose was over.

___________________

sitting on my bed I placed the leather bag in front of me, finally it was time—

"Jimin! open up shorty!" Jungkook screamed starting to knock on my door I jumped at the sudden sound before quickly stuffing the bag into my wardrobe. Quickly looked at my mirror fixing myself before unlocking the door, as I was soon meet with a topless Jungkook his red wet hair all slicked back exposing his forehead.

My eyes immediately started trailing down to his tone abs all the way to his crotch area as I stared intensely at it, "hey jimin! stop looking at my dick." Jungkook said followed along with a hushy deep laugh. "what's up?"

"well everyone's gone out to have better social lives than ours, you're the only trustworthy person around right now so I need you to help me with some information one of our training members got." I nodded, "alright meet me in the usual meeting room in 10!" He spun on his heel walking back to his bedroom, a sigh escaping my lips just knowing he's going back to please another girl.

"for real how hasn't he not gotten an STI or something yet? I swear he must be like a superhuman or something. He should just quit girls and try something new all together. . 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞—"
I immediately slap myself in the face.