𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 (𝐍𝐞𝐰!)

So I finished stranger things season 3 legit the day it came out and I— I'm drowning in my own fucking tears man. . . no spoilers please in comments‼️

I'm also in tears I woke up to finding that Cameron Boyce had passed away, I was so emotional the rest of the day. . I remember seeing him the first time while starting one of my fav Disney shows "Jessie" and on "Desendants" it was just crazy— he was only 20 is what had me most emotional really I know he had sm to offer us, I'm happy we all got to see the amazing person he's become on his short time here. My heart goes out to all his family and friends. . . Rest easy Cameron❤️❤️❤️

-
Jimin's POV:

I sat still in my bed for what appeared to be forever while trying to piece everything together.
Jungkook's dad had been staying with us for about a week now and Jungkook hasn't looked or talked to me since. . I missed our little cuddle sessions and talks too.

"is he scared of him?" I muttered to myself before groaning into my pillow, "fuck you jungkook! how dare you ignore me like this?"

stopping in my tracks hearing knocking on my door, "jungkook?" I cracked a grin getting up quickly to open the door but to my disappointment I was met with a beaming Taehyung, "hey jimi boo!" He squeaked letting himself into my room sitting on the...

stopping in my tracks hearing knocking on my door, "jungkook?" I cracked a grin getting up quickly to open the door but to my disappointment I was met with a beaming Taehyung, "hey jimi boo!" He squeaked letting himself into my room sitting on the bed as while I eyed him before going to sit down beside him, "have you gone home recently? Since then?" I immediately shook my head, "my parents were being way too sketchy. I'm scared to go back really." laughing sadly to myself, I missed being at home. . I missed seeing the twins mostly.

Taehyung nodded as he blew a puff of smoke into the air settled the cigarette behind his ear before taking out a photo from his denim jacket pocket, "recognize her?" I took it and held it up to my face, "it's mom. . but how do you have this picture?"
Looking at her immediately recognizing the old hair cut she had, this was before she changed it around fifteen years ago.

 but how do you have this picture?"Looking at her immediately recognizing the old hair cut she had, this was before she changed it around fifteen years ago

"jimin, we— 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬. My mom she suddenly just left before I barely turned two years old— my dad kept all of her old pictures and that's when recognize her the other day y'know?" I nodded while glancing at mom in the picture, " we're brothers. . ." I said my voice clearly starting to tremble, ". . . why didn't you tell me before?"