𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

Fun fact: I was watching illymations on YouTube when the power actually cut off along with a big blaring noise, I look outside and to my luck my whole estate was the same.

So I thought nowwww would be the perfect moment to write. yay

[i rewrote this twice]
-
Taehyung's POV:

I pulled my hoodie up making my way to Hoseok's apartment complex, he lived there with Miyeon and his younger brother Richie.

When I finally made it to the apartment quickly rang the door bell, as I gripped onto the takeaway I had in my hands, few seconds later Hoseok appeared at the door with a cute sleepy face.

"hey babe, I brought everyone takeaway." He smiled weakly as I let myself in, the apartment didn't look messy like always it looked very tidy.
"I had a meeting with the agency you know, about maybe adopting Miyeon and Richie." We sat in the living room that was also connected to the kitchen, "who knew minding kids would be so goddamn stressful." Hoseok yawned resting his head on my shoulder as I chuckled, "It's practice for the future, when we have our own children baby boy." He scoffed loudly before turning to me, "I'm not having nor am I minding any children after this! Their like my own persona torture!" I brusted out laughing as Hoseok started fake crying pouting like a little baby.

He turned on the tv as we just started watching any show that on at the moment, we honestly didn't care that much since we were mostly just cuddling and talking to each other, not putting any attention to what was being played on the tv.

"still no word from her huh?"

"nope . . . but honestly I've given up on her it's not like I need her anyways, It's been almost eleven months since she's contact us anyways," Hoseok sighed, his step-mother who was Richie's biological mother was currently serving time in prison, she was from America but lived here illegally as an immigrant and had committed several crimes.
But as for Hoseok's father he disappeared about 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨.

He lived a hard life but managed to smile through it everyday and for that 𝐈 𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐦.

"aw my precious baby don't worry, you've got me." I declared happily as I started hugging him attacking him with kisses, "yes tae- BOI I CANT BREATH STOP!" as he chuckled as continuing our late chats.

Hoseok soon fell asleep as I stayed up, staring at his face sadly.

I sighed, "why are we still doing this?"

________________

"so you seriously let the serpent seduce you and give you a black eye too," I laughed, "Yoongi you are so funny." Seokjin said as he bursted out laughing loudly tears forming in his eyes, Yoongi and I both looked at each other before rolling our eyes.

"okay but I ain't gonna lie that is pretty funny." Namjoon said fixing his glasses as he was searching the security cameras. "but you better find that serpent, y'know she's the key to finding the base."

_________________

Tears were swelling in my eyes as I looked at the blond haired girl infront of me, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐝.

"I'm gonna remove my hand and I better not hear a peep out of you, got it?" I nodded quickly as the pain started to ease since she stopped leaning on my shoulder. I sat up slowly as she sat on
the chair beside my bed, "I hope my message did get along clearly tho," she sat back into the chair that was placed at the end of my bed reaching her pocket taking out a pocket knife, "just to make sure you don't try anything sketchy." She smirked.

"but why do you think I'd help you?"

"psh of course you'll help me park, did a little digging see the way I easily got in here? same thing can happen to your friend. . 𝐦𝐦𝐦 𝐘𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭?"
She chuckled lightly, "wouldn't want anything back to happen to her huh—"

"please leave her out of this. . . I'll help you."
She nodded, "good choice park I promise you won't regret it. . I'm Dannielle by the way." She smiled extending her arm out to me as I slowly shook it.

-
Oof new characters are coming along too! Sorry it was short the next chapter will be long I just did want to keep y'all waiting! 💘