𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

Merry Christmas! Here's my present for me to my readers, thank you to all of you for liking gang leader it means a lot since I've been working on it for some time now.

-
Namjoon's POV:

Staring off into space I slowly looked down onto the ring that was attached to a necklace. I scoffed, "what a waste, you left anyways and you're never coming back." I threw it onto the floor as I continued drinking my fifth glass of beer, drinking my pain and sorrows away again.

As I have been doing almost every night away from the others, so no one could see me like this.

______________

Groaning softly as I felt the sun light kiss my face alerting me it was finally morning and it has been two weeks since Yerim woke up.

She was recovering quickly but still had trouble speaking only able to stutter on her words but whenever I tried to heal her it just simply wouldn't work so as her friend I wanted to help her out as much as I can, she didn't deserve to be in this position.

I got out of the double bed putting on an oversized jumper that Taehyung gave me as I made my way to the kitchen to greet everyone and have my morning breakfast.

"good morning guys." I greeted rubbing my eyes as I took a sit at the table, "good morning chimchim!" They all greeted back I poured slightly at the nickname but stayed quiet as we started talking about random stuff.

Few minutes later a girl walked out of Jungkook's room walking straight towards the door and leaving, as the man then followed exposing his muscular tattooed body only wearing tight shorts.

I rolled my eyes, "Jungkook have you ever thought about well I don't know— to get test for STD or something." The room immediately went quiet as everyone was now staring at Jungkook and I.
"shit. if I didn't have Taehyung I would have banged you but I ain't tapping no contaminated dick."
We all brusted into laughter from Hoseok's comment while Jungkook crossed his arms, "gay." Taehyung laughed.

"I know you two are."

"but for real kook have you ever thought about it?" The atmosphere grew intense, "We're saying this as concerned people and plus you a whole ass ho,
we don't you at risk of having it." Dannielle finished her sentence as she finished her 3rd can of monster, this girl is getting a serious sugar rush I thought shaking my head.

Jungkook gasped sounding very offended, "how dare you! Don't judge a book by its cover, I'm clean. I got tested last week, see?!" Jungkook pulled out a crumpled piece of paper from his pocket handing it to me.

As we all scrunched our faces in disgust, "what the actual fuck? Why are you carrying this shit around?" I asked as I read through the results. The boy was indeed squeaky clean.

"you gonna show them bitches that your meat ain't contaminated." He snatched his results back putting them back.

"anx besidess that same girl is coming back tonight for round three." He jumped off happily into his room, gosh I'll never understand his crazy mood swings.

I ate my breakfast quickly so I could see Yerim sooner, I was walking down to her room with a tray of food in my hands to give her her breakfast so she could start off her day.

I knocked on the door before letting myself in, "Yerim I brought your favourite this morning," The room was silent before all you could hear was metal collapsing into the floor, I dropped the tray in surprise.