𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Y'all should watch the umbrella Academy on Netflix, you'll thank me later don't worry.

Also went and saw US the movie with my sister, it was amazinggg but I embrassed myself by spilling popcorn all over me😭

I saw txt's debut video and bitchhhhh I think I might stan they're album along with the mv is amazing, I'm so happy for them and bitch of you try compare them to bts imma—

Stan my side hoe Ruel🤪
-
Namjoon's POV:

sitting silently I cuddled Zoey watching her as she slept soundly, only her faint sounds filling up the room. I continued caressing her shoulder just waiting for her to finally wake up, 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡, I just needed answers on why she left.

"how is she Namjoon?" Looking up my eyes met with Dannielle's as she smiled faintly before taking a seat down beside the bed, "when did it happen?" I looked at her frowning my eyebrows together not knowing exactly what she meant, "don't even play dumb, at home I saw a picture of you and Zoey together."

"why hadn't she told me about you . . I was her best friend." laying quietly my eyes narrow down to Zoey, "I don't know. she never told me anything about you either." we just stared at each other before hearing grunts fill up the room as we looked to Zoey slowly waking up as she opened her big doe eyes staring at me.

"N— namjoon?. ." She pulled me into a tight hug, "I'm so sorry!" She cried out as tears started rolling down her face.

___________________

"Taehyung please." Now at this point I was on my knees begging, "I'll give my limited edition thank you, next burn book and hoodie—"

"why the fuck are we still here let's fucking gooo!" Taehyung screamed running out the door as I quickly rolled my eyes, why am I friends with him again?

seating in the passenger seat I gave Taehyung direction to my house, I needed to find out what Kai meant. Looking through the bag everything just seemed off, what exactly was he funding a lot of his money to and why? Their was clearly something I needed to get to the bottom to.

___________________

"what happened to Cora?" Zoey wiped her tears as she stared at her strangely flat belly, "s— she's gone Namjoon." She broke out in tears.

"Dad h— he found me in Busan and— d someone I don't know pushed me down the stairs at home, when I got to the hospital it was already too late joon." I slammed my hands on the table standing up, "you're lying! Where is she really?! you said you didn't want to become a mom—"

She looked up at me, "you seriously think I'd purposely kill my own child? I— I told you she's gone. . I should have never left—" Zoey harshly wiped her tears as she quickly stood up exiting the room running after her I grabbed onto her arm stopping her, "please tell me everything. . I want to understand." She narrowed her head towards the floor before nodding.

TIMESKIP~

"I promise to try understand you and why you decided to leave. You know how much I would have wanted to raise Cora with you?"

"Namjoon, that night remember? Halloween night when you dropped me home— Jinyoung. . . He raped me. I tried everything to get him off me," she covered her mouth quickly slowing breaking out in tears, "It wasn't 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 . . 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩. . 𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫, nothing I did was 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡!" seating there in silence I continued hugging her tighter so she wouldn't see the tears I was starting to shed, becoming tighter I just 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.

"it's okay Z," I whispered as her sobs became more quieter, "I'm sorry you had to go through that."

"It's my fault for not telling anyone but— when I found out I was pregnant I thought it'd be better just to tell myself and you that you were the father, I thought it'd make me forget about it all. . make it easier."

"so that's why you left?"

"yes, Dad found out about it and wanted Cora to experiment on like us. I couldn't let him do that's why I left going all the way to Busan but—he found me and got one of the serpents to push me down the stairs I saw them Namjoon."

"I'm sorry I left I shouldn't have, but I was just so scared which is why I left you the note—"

"and ring." I finished smiling quietly, "I was gonna come back after I gave birth I swear, I'm sorry I lied, I'm sorry I left you all alone—"

"It's okay," I hugged her tightly, "I'm just happy you're back, and wherever princess is I know she'll be happy to know how strong her mother is. I love you so much, I missed you." She wiped her tears, as I gently held her face as she smiled shyly back at me.

caressing her hand she lifted her up and she held my hand in hers, linking our hands together they started glowing into a light pink turning dark red we both smiled at the color. I couldn't hold back anymore, I slowly leaned in eyes closed as those lips I longed for finally met mine.

 I couldn't hold back anymore, I slowly leaned in eyes closed as those lips I longed for finally met mine

_____________________

looking around as the trashed apartment I sat there tears streaming down my face as I looked at the DNA test again in disbelief. "no, it can't be." I choked on my tears, just thinking of the one person this could effect

"𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠. . .𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐈 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞."

-
Me? Tired
This chapter? Trashy
Hotel? Trivago

No but fr, sorry this chapter is trashy or cringe I've just haven't been feeling well in the writing department so I hope y'all appreciate it, any theories on the ending?☕️

You're author,
Taegivesmestigma_ 🦋