𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 (𝐍𝐞𝐰!)

this book is almost over and yes the last paragraph on chapter twenty WAS yerim so y'all don't get confused.

𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞! 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞❤️

-
Jungkook's POV:

I groaned loudly as I sensed movement on the bed right next to me, "jimin what are you doing?" I slurped the words out my eyes slowly watching his back turn to me, "nothing just wanna go sleep in my own bed." He said silently as I smirked wrapping my arms around him, "are you sure you don't want to go for another round, like last night." He took my arms off him standing up grabbing his clothes leaving the bedroom without saying a word to me, I quickly shrugged it off going back to bed.

_________________

By now I was not okay. it's been almost a month since jimin has spoken to me and I was just utterly confused since Taehyung moved back in and they've been spending too much time together, he was turning him into something else.

Jimin's soft appearance was now replaced with ash blond hair, 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐭 an𝐝 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 piercing. He'd act the same old jimin to everyone but to me it was a whole completely different person.

I had quickly pulled him aside so we could have a chat, "what's your problem?" He shrugged, "i don't know you tell me leader." By now jimin was almost done being an official member but my father had one more test for him today, "cut the bullshit, why have you been ignoring me?"

He looked me straight in the eye, "why do you care? You decided to have sex with me while I was drunk out of my mind Jungkook. you took advantage of me when I never gave my consent . . that shit isn't right!" He screamed, "you shouldn't be here with me. your dad told me all the shit you've said about me." I paused, my father? "i won't take your bull—" connecting our lips he started hitting me on my chest as I grasped onto his arms stopping him, he slowly eased into the kiss as our lips started moving in sync, "ow! What the fuck was that for!?" I screamed while cupping my bottom lip, "go fuck yourself Jungkook." He hissed before storming off into the bathroom, I didn't wanna give up so I followed him.

"oh my god! fuck off! can you not tell I don't want anything to do with you!?" He screamed, "jimin you don't get it, I don't remember anything from that either night I— was it your first time? I'm sorry—" He scoffed, "I'm not one of your girl toys alright, you took fucking advantage of me. That's wrong Jungkook!" I felt surge of wind spotting the bathroom doors behind me slam itself shut as the doors now started curling forward and the mirrors started cracking.