𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 126𝐊 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥❤️

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐭𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲🥰

𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬!

𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

we all sat in the sitting room as our eyes were glued onto the television as the news came on, "coming to you live from Seoul I am Suzanne Kim these are the stories topping the hour."

"we will be talking about the new highly addictive street drug that is called 𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒙

"we will be talking about the new highly addictive street drug that is called 𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒙. Korea's latest and most vicious drug, after some further testing scientists found the main ingredient was spinal fluid extracted from individuals with powers.
the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency have stated that the drug may also be linked to all the big missing persons' cases that are currently ongoing.

It's all been discovered that recent crimes taking place have been involved with people using these powers, the agency have announced for anyone with further information about the source of the drug may contact their local police station." Hoseok quickly turned off the television, "so that's why I look like a guy?" Dannielle questioned quietly.

"it's happening all over again." Namjoon stated, "so the serpents are building an army?" Taehyung asked.

               | 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

"has he woken up yet?"

"still unconscious," Dannielle said as she shrugged putting her glass of white wine on the counter, "well we wouldn't have to wait long if you hadn't hit him so hard y'know?" Dannielle quickly flashed Seokjin a glare, "you really wanna go mr big ass wide shoulders?" Seokjin gasped in shocked, "how dare you comment on my perfect shoulders—"

"guys I think I've found something!" Yoongi screamed as he came running in with his laptop at hand, "about 𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒙. the amount of people that soon disappear police suspect around 45 victims in the last month and all ranging from the age of 15 to 30."

"and?" Taehyung said as Yoongi scoffed.

Yoongi quickly snapped his fingers, "I have footage I need to show everyone. they're victims."

"from this footage you can see here

"from this footage you can see here. they end up going into a seizure before they're dragged away, I know it's dark but look at their hands. . exact same as Dannielle. then the same blue van pulls up and snatches them away." we all examined each footage carefully and in detail, all of them being the exact same. "he's awake!" Zoey shouted as she practically booted the door down.

"where did you bring everyone to?" the dealer looked dead straight at Dannielle shrugging, "don't know."

"look just operate with us and their won't be any problems, okay?" I said before he looked over as he eyes slightly widened in size before he quickly plastered his eyes looking down at his feet.
I just knitted my eyebrows together while giving him the side eye, "strange." I thought to myself.

Hoseok took out his lighter as he crouched down behind the guy positioning the lighter under his fingertips, "ever wondered what burned flesh smelled like? lucky for me I think I finally get to find out." he turned it on as the flame tickled his skin him jumping up from his seat.

"suga wanna go get me some deodorant spray?" Hoseok questioned with a big smile on his face

"I seriously don't know. I just give out the drugs and they take them away, I don't know where." he said quickly jungkook grabbed his collar pulling him inwards, "you'll be helping us from now on, don't you dare try anything and we'll let you go." He then blindfolded him before walking out the room.

of course I went after him, "jk wait," I shouted grabbing onto his arm forcing him to spin on his heel so he could face me. His looked so empty, "you know you can talk to me about anything. you shouldn't keep it bottled up."

"it's just . . maybe if I'd act sooner everyone would be okay. few of our trainees are missing too as their leader I should be protecting them."

"Jungkook you can't be down on yourself, theirs no way you could've known." He nodded pulling me into a tight hug as I pulled away before going in for a kiss, "we'll find a way."

________________

We all sat on the bed as I clenched onto both Jimin and Dannielle's hands, "are you sure it'll work? have you even tried it before?"

I nodded, "yes, jimin just keep thinking about your house."

I closed my eyes seeing a vast of endless expanse of nothingness as looking to my feet the floor was covered with a thin layer of golden water, soon a big house appear in front of me while two boys were outside playing football while the parents sat on the patio watching over them as I walked over to catch a quick glance.

"what did you tell him?" The woman asked as she slipped a cup of coffee, looking down I see a werid tint of purple slowly fusion as one into the coffee.

my eyebrows contracted together as I decided to take a closer look suddenly she quickly snatched my arm, I gasped lightly in shock as she looked me directly in the eye, "I can see you."

𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞, I thought. 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐲. .

I shook my arm out of her grasp stepping away from her as she stood up walking towards me, "𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐙𝐨𝐞𝐲."

𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐠𝐡

𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫,
𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐦𝐚_ 🔇