𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Omg we're nearly to 1k views already!

So I went to see Burn The Stage on the weekend is wassa gooddd!

-
Namjoon's POV:

"where is she the serpent?" I asked quickly, entering the room as all the guys stood around her while she sat in a chair placed in the middle, with a busted lip and blood oozing from the side of her head.

"what happened?"

"Hoseok."

I rolled my eyes as Hoseok stared at me,
"what? I don't give a fuck if she's a girl! She shouldn't have swung for me." He scoffed rolling his eyes before storming out the room, "Hoseok!"Jin called as he went after him.
The girl sitting in the middle glared at me as I gulped nervously her eyes piercing through me like daggers. "where is she?" I knitted my eyebrows together, "don't play fucking dumb with me! I know you took her, where the fuck did you bring her!" She shouted as her eyes started tearing up.

I widened my eyes in realisation, so
this was her . . . Dannielle.

_______________

I started slowly putting my jean on, I had to go talk to Jungkook again.

It's okay if I leave but Yerim is safer here, I hissed in pain as I tried putting my jeans jacket on. My arm was better but just a little bit sensitive, sighing leaving my hospital room as I walked down to Yerim's room.

"Yerim I'll be back," I looked around the room for cameras but found none leaning over I placed my hand on her forehead as I felt a warm sensation as the palm of my head as it started glowing a bit this time it was a different color . . . 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐱 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞? before an image of yerim and jinyoung hugging quickly flashed in head before disappearing.

𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘? 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒂 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒓? 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈?

so many— too many of these questions flashier in my hand as I looked down at my palm I shook my head, " they are more problems at stake, I deal with this later. . please just wait for me." I kissed her forehead before exiting the room now it was time to find Jungkook.

After a few minutes I reached outside the hospital as I started walking towards a big house that I saw, Jungkook could be there.