𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

My exams actually start next week so they'll be no update next week but the week after they'll be two so I can make up for it :))))))
-
Jimin's POV:

It's been almost a week since I've stayed at the house and I had quickly adapted into their lives, how they spend everyday too.

"Jimin-ah wakey wakey~" I groaned loudly, "Dannielle get the hell off me!" She gasped loudly as she then harshly kicked me off my bed, my body colliding into the floor. I scoffed as I opened my eyes glaring at the blond haired girl.
"how dare you— Jimin? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR EYE!?" She screamed as I dove to the nightstand trying to look for my contact lense, where did they go?

"my contact lense? I swear I put them here last night." I started panicking now as I quickly searched the nightstand and even around my bed, "you mean the little blue cap?" I immediately stopped searching as I looked up at her smiling a little bit, happinesses started filling my body—

"I threw that shit out last night g."

"bitch you've got 3 seconds before I come for your ass," she widened her eyes quickly sprinting out the room as I chased after her down the stairs as she ran into the kitchen hiding behind Yoongi.

"whoa whoa, what's wrong?"

"Yoongi move the fuck outta the way unless you wanna die here along with your stupid girlfriend!" I yelled while Namjoon was now holding me back, before I could open my mouth Jungkook walked in greeting everyone. I stared at him . . well his abs.

"hey— Jimin your eye?" Jungkook commented as he cupped my face staring deeply into them, "yeah. . um I've got heterochroima, which is why my eyes are like this."

"so you've been wearing contacts all along?" Seokjin commented as I nodded taking Jungkook's hands off my face as I titled my head down, "why would you, they're beautiful Jimin." Looking up at Jungkook smiling shyly, over the few days I had noticed he become more affectionate with me which I thought was kinda cute.

"thanks Jungkook I know." I sighed as I walked back to my room.

_______________

"what they say?" Taehyung asked as I jumped in joy, "they said after giving them a few more papers I'll be able to adopt the both of them," Taehyung immediately pulled me into a big hug as I hid my face in his chest crying in joy.

After a few more minutes we went to finally get Miyeon from the kids waiting room, there was my princess. I smiled widely as Taehyung picked up the baby as her big doe eyes looked at Taehyung as she giggled and started playing with his big hands.

We left getting into the car at we both sat in the front Miyeon in the back as she played with her toys.

"Taehyung, have you even thought about leaving?" Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows looking at me, "what do you mean?"

"like just leave everything, the gang, the city. Just getting up and moving to another town to start fresh." 

"I mean I've thought about it, Hoseok you know I've no family left my mom left us when I was a baby and my dad gave me up to the orphanage when I turned 10. The gang, they're the closest thing I have to a family Hoseok . . 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦."

I nodded quickly as I played with the hem of my shirt holding back my tears, he doesn't get it I just can't stand this place anymore soon enough I'll have to leave.

______________

I slowly opened the door as holding the tray in my hands, looking up to see them amber eyes I longed to staring back at me as I froze dropping the tray running over to Yerim's side.

"Yerim! you're finally awake." I pressed the red button, alerting everyone to come to her room.

She was shaking I just hugged her tightly trying to hold back my tears, "J-" She slurped out attempting to speak, "J- ji- jinyoung?" I furrowed my eyebrows. How could she think I was him?

"no it's Jimin c'mon how could you forget me." I chuckled as she still stared at me before Seokjin and Jungkook came in barging in through the door,
I backed off so Seokjin could check if she was okay.

"thanks Jimin, you can leave it to me now you and Jungkook can both leave." I nodded thanking Seokjin before leaving with Jungkook as we walked back slowly to the house.

"Jungkook thank you honestly for caring and letting Yerim stay here!" He hummed putting his hands in his pockets, "but why would she call out for Jinyoung? I mean we don't have any similarities at all?" I still thought about this as Jungkook gave me the side eye.

"Jinyoung he's my boyfriend." I announced proudly, making a mental note in my head to visit him secretly before the week ended.

I can't wait to see him.

-
I'm back I legit came back from watching twilight, wattpad readers what's good?

Did y'all get that reference🤣🤣
Mmmm werid flex, but okay🤷🏽‍♀️