𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 (𝐍𝐞𝐰!)

I'm sooo tired, it's currently 12:00am at night and I'm hearing giggling, keep in mind everyone's sleeping. . . I can't wait my mom up or she's probably beat my black ass or think I'm crazy, or even throw some holy water on me 🤠

-
Jungkook's POV:

"find anything we found out about 𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒙 and the possible kidnapping that's happening around Seoul?" I asked as we all sat together in the usual meeting room, "well I found some security footage showing Beomgyu and Yeonjun purchasing the drugs, but to our luck I couldn't properly see the seller face from any camera." Yoongi spoke followed with a deep sigh.

"we've found that the serpents are also getting some of their trainees to supply the drugs, as of right now we don't really have much information on 𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒙. or we could—"

"get the drugs ourselves. good idea but a high risk."

"I'll do it." Dannielle said putting her hand up.

"not a chance you can be putting yourself at risk seriously." Yoongi said trying to convince her, "Yoongi my whole life's all about risks, trust me with you guys near I'll be fine. . trust me on this okay?" She smiled at Yoongi before turning back to me, "alright let's do it."

9:30pm

By now the bright sky was replaced with pitch black while outside as we sat inside the black Aston Martin, "okay Dannielle you know what to do, no small talk just get the drugs and bounce

By now the bright sky was replaced with pitch black while outside as we sat inside the black Aston Martin, "okay Dannielle you know what to do, no small talk just get the drugs and bounce." We all looked back as the blond haired girl as she nodded, "can y'all stop looking at me like that— for once I'm nervous as hell."

_________________

taking in a deep breathe my foot meet with the concrete floor whilst stepping out of the car swiftly put my hair back in a bun before pulling my hoodie up while walking to the corner shop there waiting for me was a younger man, maybe even a teenager.

"hey, you have it?" I was just in time he lit his cigarette once more before releasing a puff of smoke out as it blended into the air.

"yeah." His voice was slightly hoarsely not how I anticipated it'd sound. He slid his hand into his pocket before plucking out sealed transparent bags that had several pills, all of them glowing from different ranges of colors from emerald to topaz.

"do these come with a user guide?" I reassured as he handed over the bags to me as I stuffed them into my hoodie, "use as you will. we meet in the same place next week." He declared before tramping away, I examined the bag intensely seeing the different wonderful colors that were glowing so brightly, I quickly stuffed them into my pocket looking around making sure he was gone before making my way back to car.

________________

I sat in the same hotel I always did that was around the block from Hoseok's place, what he said playing in my head like a broken cassette tape stuck on repeat.

"𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐓𝐚𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥. . 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲."

I sighed closing my eyes collapsing back on the bed, "maybe if I listened him? If I wasn't so aggressive he'd still want me back." I slowly hidden my face in my hands while letting out a long sigh of frustration, soon hearing a knock on my door as slowly dragged me feet over opening the door.

"Richie? What are you doing here!? It's past midnight and where's Hoseok?"

He didn't even answer my question as he just let himself into the room, he was drenched from the rain from head to toe. "Taehyung— you shouldn't get back with Hoseok."

"what—"

I was swiftly cut off when Richie's lips meet mine,
"𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮." He whispered while I withdrawn from Richie, who had disappeared with only Hoseok's figure and face now standing in front of me his lips just a few inches away, "𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨. you're perfect. ." I whispered as I latched my hands onto his waist leaving a soft kiss on his neck as he gently titled it giving me more access as I continued leaving a trail, before kissing him on the lips again.

Soon feeling an addicting itch I grasped his ass lifting him up while his legs slowly hung around my waist, continuing the kiss grew hotter and more passionate soon gaining moans and groans from him

Soon feeling an addicting itch I grasped his ass lifting him up while his legs slowly hung around my waist, continuing the kiss grew hotter and more passionate soon gaining moans and groans from him. I smirked as I positioned him down on the bed, slowly started unbottoning his top throwing it to an unknown place in the corner of the room, "I want you Taehyung please." He moaned softly as I could feel something hardened near my crotch area looking down to see it was Hoseok's, I smirked once more, "𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮."

-
Yo do you think it's Richie or actually Hoseok?????

You're author,
Taegivesmestigma_ 🍆