𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Also looking at this^^^^^^^
The video or photo will now be a clue for y'all for each chapter, so pay attention y'all but it's been like that for a while soo

I'm currently smiling sm the guy I like stayed up all night with me because of bad nightmares so he told me he'd always be there whenever it happened again, and he said he's happy he got to know me because I bring sm positivity to his life and music (yes he makes music) + one day he said I should totally come over to his house and hang out/hang out one day during summer

IM CRYINGGG, IM SO HAPPY I JUST ACTED MYSELF CAUSE HE LOVES IT plus he called me gay for owning a ps4. . . Anddd he added me to his private story on snap likeeee I'm totally getting that D hahhahha

Jimin's POV:

Jungkook and I jumped out the car as we sprinted into the house, we left the carnival after we got a call from Yoongi about Dannielle

We walked in to see Dannielle on the kitchen floor having what looked like a seizure, Namjoon and Yoongi were at her aid as they positioned her so she'd be laying on her side with a pillow under her head so she wouldn't hurt herself.
"what happened!?" I screamed as tears started swelling up in my eyes, "I don't know. . s— she took the pills and then started having a seizure. . . Dannielle." Zoey answered quietly as she held her hand tightly.

After a few moments Dannielle's body stopped shaking and she was now sound asleep, "I'll put her in bed." Yoongi volunteered, "Yoongi stop look. ." Dannielle's fingertips were now painted black as her veins were now visibly black, we all stopped just staring in shock but soon it had quickly disappeared. Yoongi picked her up bridal style and going upstairs with him, "what was that? is it them drugs?"

Namjoon simply nodded as we all sat in the sitting room, "Dannielle said to catch her and starts having a seizure, then Zoey had her hands before she had said anything was like some X-men shit."

We all looked at Zoey, "remember how they used to experiment on criminals back then? think my dad done it to me and is now putting it in the drugs." Zoey said as we all look at each other with fear plastered on our faces.

_________________

I sighed before looking at Richie, "you know you can't tell your brother about this? It's crush his heart Richie."

"I know Tae, but let's not worry about Hoseok because you love me and only me right?" I simply nodded as Richie pecked my cheek, we both exited my car as we made our way back to the apartment

 I knocked twice before standing there before the door finally opened, "ah hobi— Seokjin?" Seokjin answered the door I looked and noticed he'd only had his briefs on, I frowned my eyebrows together trying to piece together why he was basically nak...

I knocked twice before standing there before the door finally opened, "ah hobi— Seokjin?" Seokjin answered the door I looked and noticed he'd only had his briefs on, I frowned my eyebrows together trying to piece together why he was basically naked in my boyfriends apartment. Richie just smiled before jumping on Seokjin attacking him with a hug, "Jin! I missed you so much!"

"Seokjin who is it? Is it Richie—" Hoseok soon showed up behind him he was clearly naked since he'd wrapped his bed cover around him, "Hoseok what the fuck is this?"

"calm down, Seokjin spent the night since I wasn't feeling well and he wanted to help find Richie too."

"so you're both doing that naked?"

"yeah we had just drank a little and it was hot during the night. . nothing happened. even if you it did 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞."

I eyed both Hoseok and Seokjin, I knew Hoseok facial expressions like the back of my hand

I eyed both Hoseok and Seokjin, I knew Hoseok facial expressions like the back of my hand. . I know he was lying to me right now. "yeah so I'll see you later at Jungkook's? goodbye Taehyung." That really shot a bullet right through my heart, Hoseok would always call me by pet or nicknames but never by my original name, I simply nodded before Hoseok slammed the door in my face.

__________________

"Zoey can you please tell me about these abilities you carry?" I asked as she stopped brewing our basil mojito iced tea, "why would you like to know jimin? I mean don't you think I might be going crazy?" Zoey commented as she placed both of the teas in front of us, "no. . I need your help Zoey, I found these in my dads study and jungkook's friend Kai gave me these." I opened the leather shoulder bag showing her all of the documents as she silently read them to herself.

"I see your dads funding something called— 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫? will you help me with this?" She nodded, "I think with your abilities we'll be fine, and we can finally get to the bottom of this." we both nodded smiling a little.

"yeah of course jimin I'll help you." as we high-fived.

_________________

"Lee, Chin-hae what's wrong?"

"It's jimin, sir he's finally shown improvement! After almost 9 years
we're finally seeing it again!"

"then we've gotta find him, before
more things progress out of control."

-Yes I'm back by popular demand bitches and that's on PERIODT

-
Yes I'm back by popular demand bitches and that's on PERIODT. I hope you all liked it I'll be updating in the next 3-4 days, hope to see y'all soon <3

You're author,
Taegivesmestigma_🤠