The war

Quick tips before we start!
- bold means author notes
- italics means thoughts
- (means something that I will decide soon) NOT THE ACTUAL MEANING I STILL AM THINKING ABOUT IT!

This means THE STORY IS STARTING! Get your popcorn and tissues ready!

<Delia's pov>

"Delia! Delia wake up!" I hear a voice that is way to familiar, my older brother, Zeref. That's right the so called dark mage, one of the strongest wizards alive (so they thought) was my brother.

"What do you want Zeref" I asked as I slowly straighten myself in my bed.

"He's here, it's time" Zeref said with sadness in his voice.

"We knew this day would come but, I only wish I could have spent
more time with you." Zeref cries as tears started to form in his eyes.

"More time? What do you mean more time!" I screamed as I watched the tears start rolling down Zerefs cheeks. "I'm gonna stay with you! I'm gonna fight with you Mom and sis! Aren't I!"

"I'm sorry Delia it's too dangerous for you, your far too young to fight." Zeref pleaded as he slowly lowered his head

"No! I trained for years! Year of hard work and struggle, your telling me I did all that work just to not fight in the war!" I couldn't take it anymore, tears were streaming down my face with no sign of stopping. Zeref's head slowly rose as he said.

"I'm sorry Delia, I'll miss you! Please promise me this, before you go" Zeref paused as his hands began to glow. "You must promise me that you will live, and be happy! Find a nice guy who will take care of you, maybe even join a guild." He said with a slight chuckle. How could he laugh right now, this might be the last time I see him yet he's laughing?!

"I-i promise!" I gave him a big hug as my body slowly disappeared into the air to bring me to my new home. The place where my brand new life begins.

Earth-land!

Hey guys I'm sorry for this being a short chapter. Don't worry many more to come! I think I will try to upload 2 - 3 chapters a week as I still have school and can't write all the time!

Remember I DONT OWN FAIRY TAIL
Hiro mashima ( i think his name is gonna change every chapter rip) owns it!