A bit of Romance pt 1

Welcome to part 1 of 3 of A bit of Romance. Welcome to the LeCo ship.

#Levy pov#

It's been around a week since we joined the guild. We were partying the past 3 days and the questions stopped around 2 days ago.

Me and Draco have gotten a little closer and he explained more about being the vamp prince as I like to call it. We often spend almost of the day with each other and not that I want to admit it  I really like his company.

Today was a relatively warm day, so I decided to wear my blue sun dress and white flats. I put a small white clip on my hair and headed for the guild. When I arrived I headed straight for the bar to order my favorite drink banana smoothies.

"Thank you!" I said as I took a sip of my smoothie. I was about to turn around and look at job request when I was stopped by none other than Draco.

"Hey Levy." He said as we gave me a small wave.

"Hey Draco, what's up?" I asked with a smile.

"Well, you see, I umm." He struggled.

"You ok?" I asked giving me a confused look.

He took a deep breath. what's going on? Is he ok? Is he keeping something from me? Is he sick, or worse is he gonna die?!

"I was wondering, if you would want to go, on a picnic with me?" He said with small smile. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks.

"L-like a date?" I asked blushing like a mad man.

"You could call it that." Draco said scratching the back of his neck.

"I would love too!" I smiled. Draco's head shot up and he gave me this really big smile.

"Great, let's go!" Draco said grabbing my hand and walking me out of the guild.

As we walked we had small talk about the guild, missions we've been on, and life in general. Soon enough we reach Cherry park.

"This is one of my favorite parks!" I cheered as we walked under the metal arc that welcomed people to the park.

"Wow, the cheery blossoms are blooming!" I exclaimed as I walked on the dirt path that was slowly being covered by cherry blossom petals.

I looked at Draco and smiled, he smiled back at me. I squeezed his hand a little and rested my head in the crook of his neck. I let out a small sigh.

"Thank you." I whispered as we continued walking down the dirt path.

#Draco pov#

This was like heaven, the girl I liked resting her head on my shoulder, walking hand and hand as cherry blossom fall over our heads, going on a nice picnic. Everything about it was great.

We walked for around 5 minutes enjoying the scenery, when we came upon our picnic spot.

I had set up a nice blue and white checkered blanket. With a wooden basket filled with hand made sandwiches, a lemonade jar, and fruit.

I let Levy sit down first, not wanting to sit in a spot she wanted to. When we were both seated I opened the basket and pulled out the plate of sandwiches, and the jar of lemonade.

"Would you like some lemonade?" I asked with a smile. She smiled back at me before nodding her head.

"This really is beautiful!"Levy said looking around. I couldn't help but smile whenever I was around her. She was just perfect.

"It really is." I say looking at her and inter-twinning our hands. She slowly moved turned her head to face me. We stayed in this position for quite some time.

We just sat there smiling at each other without a single worry in mind.

Grumble~~

My stomach growled. Guess I was hungrier than I thought.

"Let's eat!" Levy said as she scooted over to the sandwiches.

"These sandwiches are devious!" Levy exclaimed taking a big bite of her turkey sandwich.

"Thank you!" I said as I took a bite of mine. As I took the last bite of my sandwich I looked up at Levy. "You have a little something there." I said as I pointed to corner of her mouth.

"Here?" She asked licking the opposite corner. I shook my head. "Here?" She asked licking the top of her lip. I shook my head again. "Here?" She asked licking the bottom of her lip. I shook my head again.

"Here." I said taking my thumb and wiping the mayo off her lip. He cheeks went a light pink as I licked the mayo off my finger.

"Thanks." Levy whispered as she scooted closer to me. Lowered her body into a laying position and rested her head on my lap. "Today has been great!" She said as her eyes slowly began to close.

"It really has been." I say as I brush a part of Levy's hair off her face and started to drift off myself.

~~Around 3 hours passed since the couple fell asleep, it was now sunset~~

#Levy pov#

I slowly get up and stretch. Today has been nothing short of amazing. I really didn't want it to end. I started to pack all our things into the basket as I waited for Draco to wake up. Just as I was about to put the lemonade jar away I heard a small yawn.

"Good afternoon Draco!" I said as I qualify put the jar away and turned to face the half asleep Draco. He simply smiled at me. That smile, I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

"Levy?" Draco asked in a serious tone. "Would you." He paused. "Be my." He paused again. Those damn pauses! "Girlfriend?" He finished.

My eyes went wide, and I could feel tears start to form.

"Yes!" I cheered as a few tears streamed down my face. I rested my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. We locked hands and stared up at the sunset. This day was nothing but amazing!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!  Don't forget to vote as it would mean a lot!

Also remember I DONT OWN FAIRYTAIL!

HIRO MASHIMA DOES!

Bye ٩( 'ω' )و