Each day I learn some more

<Delia pov>

"So Levy what's up with you and Gajeel!" I said with a slight grin. "I gave you 1 and a half years to make something happen. Did you make me proud!" I asked acting like a crazy shipper.

A deep red began to form on Levy's cheeks. She quickly put her hands over her face to try and stop me from seeing the blush.

"Oh don't be like that Levy." I said with a smile. "Ice chains!" I said and chained her hands to the ceiling.

"No fair Del!" Levy puffed out her cheeks. (⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎)

"Tell me, or I'll use my truth magic!" I lied. There was no such thing as truth magic. #savage!

"Fine, don't use your magic." Levy sighed. Yes she fell for it. "MeandGajeelaredating!" Levy said all in one breath.

"What's that?" I said wiggling my eye brows.

"Me and Gajeel are dating." Levy said in defeat. I released her from the chains and started having a mental party.

Next thing you know I was rolling around on the ground like I was having a seizure. (Me irl)

"Del you ok?" Levy said as I continued spazzing out. I quickly turned my body to her and started spazzing.

<Levy pov>

I think she's spazzing out. I'm not sure if thats health related or if she's another version of Mira.

I scrunched my nose at the thought of Mira, we used to be great friends. That was until she turned on Del, now she's just like the rest fakes!

I really don't know why I'm still in this horrible excuse for a guild. I quickly let the thought slide not wanting to ruin my mood for the day.

I decided to leave Del spazzing and went for a walk around the cottage. It was beautiful. Filled to the brim with expensive decor and artifacts. Del really was one of a kind.

I continued walking until I found this photo of a little black haired boy hugging a little black haired girl. The boy looked like Zeref! And was that Delia?! She told me she didn't have a sibling, but now that I look at it they really look alike.

I decided to take the photo for further observation.

"Del!" I yelled from what seemed to be a living room. It was way to be called that, it was more like a house fit into 1 room. Ya that's a good explanation.

"What's up Levy~chan?" Del said as she walked into the room. I saw her eyes go wide as she saw the picture then return to normal. I bet she thinks I didn't see it.

"What's this?" I said pointing to little Zeref. She started playing with her hair. She only does that when's she nervous what is she trying to hide?

<Delia pov>

Oh shiz, what am I going to do. I told Levy I don't have siblings yet she has a picture of me and Zeref. Worst part is we were wearing matching outfits! Curse you Mom and your matching outfits look adorable!

"I'm waiting." Levy said lightly taping her foot on the ground. I have no choice, I have to come clean. But what will she say if I tell her the truth. Will she start hating me like the rest. I mean Zeref doesn't have the best reputation on Earth.

"Oh that," I said trying to prolong the inevitable. "I have to tell you the truth don't I." I said, this reminds me of when I told Levy my true identity. I think I said something like this.

"Yup!" Levy said with a tad bit of annoyance.

"That's a picture of me..." I paused.

"No dip Sherlock!" Levy said practically face palming.

"Let me finish will ya!" She just looked at me with more annoyance. Yup no chance in getting out of this one. "It's a picture of me and my older brother." I let out a sigh before continuing. "Zeref." He face didn't look shocked. Did she know it was Zeref?

"So your sibling is Zeref?" Levy said as she slightly tilted her head.

"And Mavis." I said coming clean. Then her eyes went wide. How is it she isn't shocked by Zeref, the "dark mage" being my brother but is completely shocked by Mavis being my sister.

"Your siblings with Master Mavis?!" She basically screamed.

"Yes now can you calm down." I said cover my ears. Stupid dragon slaying magic.

"Calm down, you want me to calm down!" She screamed. "Ok I will." She said with a chuckle as she just stared at me, I bet my facial expression at that moment wasn't the best.

"I'm sorry I lied to you, it's just my brother doesn't have the best reputation down here." I said with a sigh.

She mouthed a "o" before giving me a hug.

"Thank you for telling me!" She said.

"Not that you gave me a choice." I mumbled. Now this really was like the first time. I guess things didn't change too much.

<N/A pov>

The girls spent the rest of the day chatting eating and just generally having a good time. They had long talks about GaLe, and other ships that they could tolerate. They had hot coco, even though it was pretty warm already. And they watched chick flicks and would impersonate characters and random times.

They enjoyed having each other by there side after a year and a half for Levy, and 6 long years for Delia.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I had a lot of fun writing this one. Don't forget to vote!

And remember I DONT OWN FAIRYTAIL

HIRO MASHIMA DOES.

(Someone please tell me if I spelt his name right ٩(❛๑)۶ )