Choices

<Levy pov>

I had a great day with sis yesterday. Sadly she said she wanted to go on a mission. So I had to go back to the guild. I really need to quit. But Gajeel loves the guild and I don't want to leave him.

I decided it was best to leave it at that. I took a quick shower, ate some food, and headed to the "guild".

As I entered I heard some people talking bad about Delia. I wouldn't let that slide. I have just about had enough of them putting down sis.

"Hey! Stop talking bad about Delia!" I yelled at the group at the circle table. They just looked at me, laughed, and continued.

Ughh, why won't anyone take me seriously. "I said, stop talking bad about Delia!" I yelled as I quickly walked over to the group.

I haven't seen them around before. They must be new members. Oh boy were they scary! They were big and had hunched shoulders. They had tools of tattoos and piercings. And we're giving off a really bad vibe.

All the hairs on my body stood up. They were very unpleasant to be around.

"And what if we don't shorty?!" They retorted. Giving me a nasty look. 2 of them got up and started walking towards me.

Be strong Levy! Protect your sister!

"Then....then....."I thought of what to say, I don't think it would be wise to say anything.

Being one of the shortest people in the guild can be a little annoying T times.

"Then you'll have to deal with me!" Gajeel said as he wrapped his arm around my neck. Not in the chocking way!

They all looked in fear at Gajeel. I guess he was a pretty strong member of the guild. It makes sense.

"Thanks." I whispered loud enough for his dragon slayer heating to pick up.

After that the men got up and left the guild. I don't think I saw the Fairytail emblem anywhere on them. I guess they weren't even part of the guild.

Did people seriously talk bad about Delia outside the guild?!

<N/A pov>

"So, you got what you wanted right. The girl left the guild, Your now dating the boy. Why did you call me back here?" A man in a hooded figure asked.

"It's not enough! There are still people that defend her in the guild! I want to have to ability to mind control! I want to be able to make her closest friends turn on her, just like the rest!"

"Ok, but that will come at a price. 2,000,000,000 jewl."The man said with a monotone voice.

"Consider it done!" The white haired mage said, as she slowly walked back in the direction of town.

The next day

<Delia pov>

Levy asked me to come with her to fairytail. I think she wants to leave the guild.

"Hey, Levy ready to go?" I ask as I enter the kitchen.

"Yup, let's go!" She cheered.

We walked side by side, to the guild. We got a few looks from some men. Ughh I hate pervs. Loke and Taurus are exceptions.

When we arrive at the guild I feel a sudden burst of energy. It seemed like the same one a mind control spell gives off. I instantly kept my guard up looking for anything suspicious.

"Levy, be careful, I sense powerful energy waves coming from inside the guild."I say with a tint of worry.

"Ok!" I said as we cautiously opened the door.

"Fire dragon roar!"

"Iron dragon roar!"

"Sky dragon roar!"

"Water splicer!"

I heard, as the guild doors were broken down and magic attacks headed straight for us.

"Barrier!" I yelled seconds before the attack hit us.

"Dang it we missed!" Natsu sulked as he the attacks faded and a unscratched Delia, and Levy stood.

<Levy pov>

"Gajeel?!" I yelled. "What was that?!" I cried as I stared at Gajeel heartbroken.

"Oh that, that was target practice." Gajeel said with a monotone voice.

"You could have injured me!" I yelled.

"Levy, remember what I said, this could be a spell." Delia reminded me.

"This is no spell!" Gajeel blurted. "This is my true feelings!" He yelled.
"Do you not like them?!" He smirked
What is going on, this isn't the Gajeel I know.

"Your so boring shrimp! You no fun all you do is read!" Gajeel whined. "Jurvia is so much better than you!" He said as he k-k-kissed her.

My heart broke, he stood up for me not more than 24 hrs ago. Now hea breaking up with me and getting with my best friend?!

<Gajeel pov>

No,nonono! Why can't I control my own actions? Shrimp! I'm so sorry. I yelled from my mind. I could tell by her face she didn't hear my desperate cries. I just wanted this to end. It was like my worst nightmare.

She'll never forgive me. Tears started rolling down my face as I thought of how heartbroken she must be feeling.

I'm so sorry Shrimp, I'm so sorry!

<Jurvia pov>

No, I'm betraying Gray~sama! Love rival please forgive me! I'm so sorry! Jurvia isn't in control of Jurvia's own actions!

Please forgive me love rival and Levy~sama!

<Delia pov>

I can't read their minds. What's going on here? I can't tell if they are really under a spell. I don't want to give Levy false hope.

Poor Levy~chan, she must be heartbroken.

"Levy, let's just do what we came here to do." I said with sadness in my eyes.

"Gladly!" She replies as she headed up the stairs and to the masters office.

We didn't bother to knock as we just wanted to get out of this "guild".

Oh boy I wish we knocked. We saw Markorva reading this swim suit model magazine. Ew.

"Umm..." I said, getting a shocked look from master and a slight giggle from Levy.

"How can I help you?" Master said thronging the magazine under his desk.

"I would like to leave the guild Master!" Levy said without a hint of regret.

"I see." Master said with a sigh. "This guild is only a shell of its former self. I'm so sorry I let it turn into this."

"It's not your fault Gramps." I reassured him. "No one could have known this was gonna happen." I said.

"I guess your right." Gramps said as he removed Levy's guild mark.

"Thank you." She simply said as she turn around and headed out the guild. Not once looking back.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to vote! And I am sorry if the chapters seem a little short. I am building up to the stinglu chapters. When we get to the stinglu chapters they will get longer.

Also remember I DONT OWN FAIRYTAIL

HIRO MASHIMA DOES!

(Did I spell it right?!! Someone please tell me!)

|(3)|