The second game

#Delia pov#

"Welcome, or welcome back to the Grand Magic Games!" Capo yelled through his microphone. "Today we have our guest judges;Naruto, Sakura, and Nani!" Each judge waved at the sound of there names.

I don't know where Naruto or Sakura came from but they seemed to have a few fans.

"Naruto, I love you!" Some random fangirls yelled. Again who is Naruto and where did he come from!

"Now on with today's games!" Capo pointed to Sakura.

"Today we start with a brand new game called, Petals." Sakura squealed. "Don't be fooled by its name, Petals is a very hard game indeed." Sakura exclaimed.

"Each guild must choose 1 member to represent them." Sakura continued. "Those selected members will have to balance on a large petal over water and have to try and knock the others off there petals! Last one standing wins!"

"Can I take this one?!" Levy asked excitement seen in her eyes.

"Any objections?" I ask looking each member in the eyes.

"No, ok then Levy your good to go. Have fun, and make sure to win!"

"Will do Del!" Levy yelled before hopping off the balcony.

#Levy pov#

I waked to the center of the arena and waved at all the girls holding up signs for Sabortooth. They looked so excited to see I noticed them. I have to admit being "famous" really was nice.

"Ok, everyone's picked, let's see who we have here!" Capo yelled.

"From Sabortooth, you we have Levy McGarden a previous member of Fairytail. She might see small but she sure does pack a big punch!" Capo yelled. Did he seriously have to point out my height. Rude much?!

"From Demons Grace, a relativity new guild we have Lilith Grace! Lillith daughter of the guild master herself is one of the strongest in her guild and is not to be taken underestimated." Capo announced.

"From Linky, a guild that came close but just failed to make it into the games last year, we have Libra!"

"From Fairytail Team A, we have Wendy Marvel, another small mage that packs one hell of a punch. As we seen from last years gmg."

"From Fairytail Team B, we have Gajeel Redfox!" My ears pearled up at the mention of Gajeel. This was gonna be a lot more fun then I had hoped.

Don't go all out. I heard Delia say in my head. I won't! I thought as I gave her a understanding look.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

"Now let's get this started!" Capo yelled as the arena transformed into a lake. With 10 huge Cherry Leaves. And when I say huge I mean a width of 3 Levy's and a length of 2 Levy's.

Ya I measure things based on my height. Is it weird, no so don't judge!

"Ready?" Capo yelled.

"3" The crowd yelled.

"2" The guilds yelled.

"1" The judges yelled.

"Solid Script: Ice Spikes!" I yelled sending large ice spikes toward my neighbor Hibiki. He was instantly knocked off. I swear his guild always seems to find a way to get into the GMG's.

"Sky Dragon: Roar!" I heard Wendy yell from behind me.

"Solid Script: Barrier!" I yelled as a light blue, light surrounded me. "That was close!" I said quickly turning around.

"Solid Script: Shears!" I yell sending a huge pair of scissors towards Wendy.

"Sky dragon!" She was cut off mid attack as he petal shredded into pieces.

"Gravity Shift!" I heard Libra yell, I heard about that spell.

"Tfihs ytivarg" I said and the gravity around me went back to normal.

"Solid script: Iron Wall!" I yell hitting Libra off her petal.

I took a quick look at my surroundings. I had taken out 3 of the 10. Gajeel took out 1. Libra took out 4. The only ones left were me Gajeel, and Lillith.

"Iron Dragon:Roar!" Gajeel yelled. I saw a dull gray beam heading straight for me. It was too close to deflect with a barrier so I did the only other thing I could.

"Script Dragon:Roar!" I yelled! Our attacks collided. I was sent a inch back, it looked like no one was gonna win this one.

"Water Dragon: Sprial!" I yell. The entire arena starts to spiral, except for around me of course. This causes Lilith to fall almost instantly. Gajeel on the other hand focused on his balanced.

"Water Dragon: Roar!" I yell knocking Gajeel off his petal.

"Just like I said before, this small girl can pack a punch!" Capo cheered. I waved at everyone in the stands, they were cheering my name. This was a moment I was going to remember.

Hey guys! How you enjoyed this chapter! I think I'm gonna keep all the GMG chapters a little shorter, as there will be more of them. But when we near the final games they will be normal length.

Please vote as it would mean a lot. And don't forget, I'm still deciding on wether ROLLA is gonna happen, or if it's gonna be a YANDERE case. So comment about that.

Also remember I DONT OWN FAIRYTAIL

HIRO MASHIMA DOES!

Bye ٩( 'ω' )و