The Deul of the Gods

<Delia>

Since I destroyed Pandemonium and put on such a show they decided to cancel the rest of the games for today I mean if I knew that was gonna happen I wouldn't have pulled our Crystilia.

"Hey Del, you have a visitor." Sting says with a nervous smile.

"Who?" I ask getting off of my bed.

"Requip" I said quickly before heading towards the main room.

I was now in my Lucy Heartfeillia form.

"Hello?" I say as I open the door. "Rin?"

"Do you remember me?" He asks.

"Ummm, I don't know what you mean?" I questioned.

"Delia, your Delia Angelica right?" My eyes went wide as he finished his sentence.

I quickly peaked my head out the door and looked both way checking for any others who could have heard that.

"Come inside." I say walking back inside and holding the door.

We slowly made our way to the living room siting down on the two large couches.

"Who are you?" I asked in a serious tone. No one outside the guild and fairytail should know who I am.

"Rin Okamura." He says with a smile.

"Satan's son?!" I question in shock.

"Yup! That would be me." Rin smiled.

"How, have you been!" I cheered "I missed you! Cuz." I finished hugging my older cousin.

"I'm doing well, seems you are too." Rin said as we released from the hug.

"I am." I smiled.

"I see you still have the sword." Rin says referring to Crystilia.

"How could I get rid of a gift from you." I gasp.

"Well it technically wasn't mine to begin with but what ever." Rin chuckled.

"So, what brings you here. Other than to catch up that is." I say getting to the point.

"Well I talked to Capo, and suggested he add a special round into the GMG's" Rin states.

"And that would be?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"A sword fight." Rin started "with the two god swords."

My mouth hung open from shock. He wants to fight me?

"I-I can't. Not till the last day. I promised not to go all out till the last day." I said lowering my head.

"Then I guess I'll have to wait." Rin says.

"Tomorrow's first event: The Duel
of the gods.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

"Welcome one and all to the last day of the GMG's!" Capo yelled. "Today we have some very exciting games to finish off the GMG. But first let me Welcome our guest judges."

"Oh, what's this? It's the same judges from yesterday?!" Capo says with a sarcastic voice. "Just kidding I knew this was gonna happen. Due to some special requests we are going to have the same judges but with a twist." Capo cheers.

"Well I better get ready." I say to my booth.

"What? Where are you going?" Sting asks tilting his head in confusion.

"I have a match to fight. My first match as Delia." I smirked.

"Today's first match is a special requested not only by the judges themselves but by the king of fiore!" Capo cheers. "Today's first event will be the Deul of the Gods!"