A bit of romance pt 2

Welcome to part 2 of a bit of romance! The YOU GUESSED IT STINGLU!!!!!

#Delia pov#

It was a chilly day at the guild. Me being the dense girl I am forgot to bring a jacket. Being too lazy to use magic I decided to let myself suffer.

"H-hey guys!" I stuttered due to teeth clattering.

"Delia, where's your coat?! It's like 40 degrees?!" Sting questioned as he ran up to me.

"I-i left it at home." I stuttered. "I don't f-feel like using magic right now, s-so I decided to d-d-deal with it." I struggled to get out.

"Here take mine!" Sting exclaimed as he quickly took his jacket off and place it around me.

"Sting, your gonna freeze?! You nor even wearing a shirt!" I my body not listening to my mind and clutching onto the warm cloth.

"I would feel bad if I knew you were freezing and didn't do anything about it!" Sting said his nose turning a light pink.

"Fine if your gonna be like that, I might as well do the same!" I said as I grabbed stings hand a dragged him upstairs to the sabor boarding houses. I quickly found an unoccupied room and rush inside.

"Fire dragon: fire fingers!" I said my fingers became a bright red"Come here!" I said motioning to my side. I watched a Sting hesitantly walked over to me. I slowly placed my hands on stings chest.

"This might feel weird." I warned Sting. "Fire and Ice dragon: temperature lock!" I said. A bright red and a light blueish whiteish color traveled up and down his body.

He shivered once or twice but that was it. I stared into his eyes, searching for any signs that the magic was working. After 10 seconds stings eyes shifted back and fourth.

It took me a while to understand what he was trying to say. That was until I followed his eyes. He was staring at my hands, which were currently resting on his chest. I stared at his chest for a while. He had a 6 pack. That's cool.

"Are you checking me out?!" Sting questioned bringing me back to reality. My head shot up, but my hands didn't move.

"No I'm just, checking that the spell worked. Which it did." I say puffing out my cheeks.

"Then you wouldn't mind removing your hands?" Sting asked raising an eyebrow. I quickly removed my hands from stings chest. My face was now a beet fruitred.

"Sorry." I muttered. I quickly took stings jacket off and returned it to him. "Here's your jacket." I said with a sad smile. I turned towards the door and was about to walk out when, an arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me back.

"H-hey! What are you doing?!" I asked struggling to get out of his grip.

"Relax." Sting whispered in my ear. I gave in and stopped struggling. "Good!" He whispered. What am I a dog?

He slowly turned me around and lifted my chin to face him. He gave me a small smile.

Budump. What was that?

"How about you come with me! I have a surprise for you!" Sting suggested.

"I mean I don't have anything else to do so I might as well." I said blushing a deeper shade of red. "Just give me a minute." I said escaping stings grasp and walking to the other side of the room. "Don't look!" I said sternly.

"Requip!" I said and was engulfed in a bright blue. When it faded I was wearing combat boots long pants, a long sleeve shirt, a scarf and a furry jacket.