A heartbreaking loss

I used music for once in my life! Don't play it until I tell you! It will ruin the story if you do!

#N/A pov#

Who knew raising kids could be so stressful. Delia and Sting have been running every which way because of there two angelically demonic kids.

1 year has passed since the mission with Fairytail. Delia almost forgot about her revenge plan. That was until today.

#Delia pov#

"Iwe cwream!" Baby Bee yelled. I rush over to the crying toddler and picked her up.

"You want ice cream? Ok that I can do!" I run over to the fridge, Bee in my arms. Crap there's no ice cream!

"I know this place that has the best Ice Cream, let's go there!" I yell as I rush out the door to the nearest ice cream parlor.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

"What kind do you want?" I ask putting Bee in a high chair.

"Bwanna!" She replies.

"Ok I'll go get you a banana ice cream!" I say as I walk over to the cashier.

"1 scoop of Bananna ice-"

My mommy senses are tingling! I turn my head to find an empty baby chair!

"Never mind!" I yell before running out the door following the faint smell of Bee.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

#Unknown pov#

"This is her kid isn't it!"

"Yup!"

"Let's have some fun!"

Me and my friends rush into the alley!

Trigger warning - abuse is involved read at your own risk!

We start kicking the kid in the face, stomach and back. I laugh at its screams of pain and agony.

"This is happening because of your mom!" I yell as I kick the baby with more force. It coughs out blood.

"Bee!" I hear someone yell from behind me. Time to bounce!

IT IS SAFE TO READ!!

#Delia pov#

I rush into an alley to see a group of people surrounding Bee. She was covered in bruises and was bleeding from several spots.

"Bee!" I yell, the people surrounding her quickly turn to me before disappearing.

"Heal!" I yell as I hold my crying baby in my arms. She coughs up some blood and her bruises remain.

"Heal!" I say again. Desperate for my child to be alright. She coughs up more blood.

"Heal!" I yell tears flowing down my face. She wouldn't heal. Just like what happened to Luna.

"No!" I yell as I clutch Bee closer to my chest. "Teleport!" I yell as I teleport myself and Bee to Sting.

"Oh, Hi Delia! What's" his eyes go wide as he see Bee. "What happened!" He yelled.

Lucy the Angel In Disguise ~ A stinglu fanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara